Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-04-2007, 08:50 AM   #2551
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
Oreo double-stuf cookies.

Just unpacked after returning from my holiday in the US and forgot I had a started package in my hand luggage.

Result!

Was that the package we started or a new one? Damn now I want Oreo double stuffs
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:08 AM   #2552
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post

I'm digging that smile. Yay for you!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #2553
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Leftover chicken spiedies on a squishy white roll.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:27 PM   #2554
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Funny Bones!!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:44 PM   #2555
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tootsie Rolls. Always buy too many for the trickertreaters.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #2556
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Leftover chicken spiedies on a squishy white roll.
It is impolite to continually discuss foods that are unavailable to others.

I'm just sayin'

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #2557
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
It is impolite to continually discuss foods that are unavailable to others.

I'm just sayin'

C'mon over! I'll get to the marinatin'.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:27 PM   #2558
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
C'mon over! I'll get to the marinatin'.
I will someday. Just for the spiedies, of course.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #2559
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I will someday. Just for the spiedies, of course.
I'm sure we could put a festival of sorts together for you. Hee hee.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:41 PM   #2560
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Microwaved lasagna
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:07 AM   #2561
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
Was that the package we started or a new one? Damn now I want Oreo double stuffs
We were buying snacks for the hotel room at the haloween bash in Mass. I bought some Oreo double stufs...........

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:21 AM   #2562
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

I'm now eating my sandwiches that were supposed to be for work. But I didn't go so i'm sat in front of the computer eating them.

anyone got any jobs going?

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #2563
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chips and Salsa Is there an echo in here?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #2564
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

echo in here? echo in here? echo in here?

Last edited by out.of.habit; 11-05-2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Couldn't help it, sorry. There is an echo in here, after all.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #2565
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Peanut Butter -n- Hershey Kiss cookies.. fresh from the oven, on one of my pampered chef pizza stones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cookies.jpg (29.0 KB, 78 views)
Old 11-05-2007, 10:16 PM   #2566
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Peanut Butter -n- Hershey Kiss cookies.. fresh from the oven, on one of my pampered chef pizza stones.
good lord those look yummy

recipe, yes?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:18 AM   #2567
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
OH Fuzzy those look fantastic! I'd rep you but it wont let me.
I think we need some recipe action on those please.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:22 AM   #2568
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lime Green Jello.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:27 AM   #2569
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

Lunch: salad of romaine lettuce w/ chunks of turkey lunchmeat, muenster cheese, cottage cheese and two fajita tacos.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:13 PM   #2570
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I made chocolate almond baklava last night, omg sooo good!

I took extra insuilin lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #2571
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Looks like you did a good job. Always have to get those out of the oven a few minutes shy of the recommended time. That's one cookie at Xmas that I will be sure to bake...yum.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #2572
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Chips n Salsa

Okay, Okay, I know I eat this everyday.. I have this salsa combination that I slap together while waiting for dinner to cook.

I take approx 1 cup pico de gallo, approx 2 cups Pace Yellow (medium), and about 2 tablespoons Cholula or 1 tablespoon Tapatio, or viva valentino, or Bayou Butt Burner or Ring of Fire or Habanero Tabasco or whatever is left..

And Chips!
Old 11-07-2007, 01:31 PM   #2573
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

A cup of herbal tea and chocolate filled with caramel.
Windigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #2574
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Peanut butter cookies.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:59 PM   #2575
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing right now. I caught a stomach bug thats been going around.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food