Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-27-2006, 06:44 PM   #251
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Home-baked chocolate mint cookies.
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:59 PM   #252
Matt

Matt can now change their title

BBQ Beef flavoured Super Noodles
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:39 AM   #253
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ginger cashew granola. Couldn't find the coconut almond.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:19 AM   #254
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whole grain bagel halved, toasted and topped with cream cheese and bacon. Washing it down with a cup of coffee.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #255
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Cocoa crispies with ice cold milk. MMMM
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:33 PM   #256
Upstate New York Foodee
Sick of poli-tricks

Upstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUpstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nigerian Peanut Soup, which is totally gross and I'm totally forcing it down because I hate wasting food. You know, growing up with the whole "But there's starving children in India" crap. It sounded so good in theory, because African food is awesome and peanut butter is so tasty. But it just came out like crap.

I'll post the recipe if you are intrigued and want to try it out yourself.

http://soup.allrecipes.com/AZ/NigerianPeanutSoup.asp
Upstate New York Foodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #257
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream chips. Cheddar. Sour Cream. YUM!
Old 07-28-2006, 06:40 PM   #258
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thin Mint GS Cookies
Old 07-28-2006, 08:52 PM   #259
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just got back from having appetizers and dessert:chips & salsa, some beef quesadilla wedges, a little calamari, a stuffed mushroom and finshed off with a plate of bavarian cream churros.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:36 AM   #260
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

2 lbs of shrimp lol with the seafood sauce which is super spicy...mmmm

I have to go back to the store that has shrimp on special and buy about 5 more pounds lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:10 PM   #261
Esme

Watermelon popsicle
Old 07-29-2006, 06:20 PM   #262
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I just tried chocolate chip cookie dough ben and jerry's....let me tell ya, I'm so disappointed!! I expected creamy...and I did not find the difference between a 2 litre of cookie dough ice cream for 5 bucks, than I did for this 500ml $6.70.....thumbs down to ben and jerry's!
Old 07-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #263
YoFlaco
Blame the caffeine

YoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi
I just tried chocolate chip cookie dough ben and jerry's....let me tell ya, I'm so disappointed!! I expected creamy...and I did not find the difference between a 2 litre of cookie dough ice cream for 5 bucks, than I did for this 500ml $6.70.....thumbs down to ben and jerry's!
The secret to enjoying Ben & Jerrys ice cream is to try one of the more exotic flavors. Everyone makes a chocolate chip cookie dough. I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:04 PM   #264
Upstate New York Foodee
Sick of poli-tricks

Upstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUpstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
Starbucks Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino Grande
5 Cheese Texas Toast
Upstate New York Foodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #265
YoFlaco
Blame the caffeine

YoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Snacking on a Starburst
Old 07-30-2006, 02:35 PM   #266
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right now? Butterscotch pudding. Over the past 8 days?

Chick-Fil-A, lap-flown in to feed my addiction
bananas & cream FrozFruit bar(s)
dry Italian herbed salami slices on crackers with a lovely bleu
endive hors douvres with creme' fraische (sp?) and caviar
marinated skirt steak with a green salad at a friend's
bunch o' different Scotches
chocolate, banana, and Madagascar vanilla bean cream puffs from Beard Papa
crab cakes benedict w/drop-poached eggs and chipotle hollandaise sauce, roasted pork & sweet potato hash, and home fries, from Cilantro
couple cream-filled doughnuts
peppered turkey sandwich on nutty whole wheat with mayo and homegrown tomato
key lime pie from the greenmarket
brick oven pizza from Patsy's with pepperoni, roasted peppers, and basil
a Vietnamese pork & pate bahn mi sandwich with dark greens and gingered carrots on a baguette
half a chicken bahn mi
crispy avocado rolls with raw spinach and salsa (these are a very bad idea)
shrimp and black bean enchilada with green sauce
another turkey sandwich, and sour cream potato salad
marinated chick peas on toast
beef cheek ravioli with crushed squab liver and black truffles at Babbo
black spaghetti with rock shrimp, spicy calabrese, and green chilies
a great wine I can't remember the name of
bite of boyfriend's baby red oak leaf salad with blood orange citronette and black olive tapanade
bite of boyfriend's Brasato al Barolo braised beef with shaved horseradish over polenta
corn gelato, olive oil gelato, coconut sorbetto, shared
couple pieces of really quite tolerable biscotti
okonomiyaki and takoyaki (Japanese squid cakes and octopus balls) from Otafuko
red bean ice cream
chicken satay in peanut sauce with some other noodly things and one thing that tasted like bathroom
LOADs of street fair food, including a gyro, grilled corn on the cob, a corn dog, mozzarepa, funnel cakes, and fried oreos (!)
meatball marinara sub w/provalone
philly cheesesteak which wasn't as good as usual 'cause I think the grill was too clean
chicken roll with roasted peppers
one more turkey & tomato sandwich
some other stuff I can't remember

It was a good week.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse

Last edited by Boteroesque Babe; 07-30-2006 at 02:43 PM.
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #267
Esme

Swedish Fish! But not just any Swedish Fish... the Aqua Life pack... with all the colors of the sea! YUM!

*nibbles a seahorse*
Old 07-30-2006, 06:08 PM   #268
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

cheesies dipped in tzatziki dip mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I might finish this whole big bag and all of this dip...cos this snack rocks
Old 07-30-2006, 07:12 PM   #269
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

A HUGE scoop of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and hot caramel toppings
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 07:43 PM   #270
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Right now? Butterscotch pudding. Over the past 8 days?

Chick-Fil-A, lap-flown in to feed my addiction
bananas & cream FrozFruit bar(s)
dry Italian herbed salami slices on crackers with a lovely bleu
endive hors douvres with creme' fraische (sp?) and caviar
marinated skirt steak with a green salad at a friend's
bunch o' different Scotches
chocolate, banana, and Madagascar vanilla bean cream puffs from Beard Papa
crab cakes benedict w/drop-poached eggs and chipotle hollandaise sauce, roasted pork & sweet potato hash, and home fries, from Cilantro
couple cream-filled doughnuts
peppered turkey sandwich on nutty whole wheat with mayo and homegrown tomato
key lime pie from the greenmarket
brick oven pizza from Patsy's with pepperoni, roasted peppers, and basil
a Vietnamese pork & pate bahn mi sandwich with dark greens and gingered carrots on a baguette
---
some other stuff I can't remember

It was a good week.
BoBabe, are you serious? I'm asking cause I guess I'm not sure? That is the most amazing list of diverse and tantalizing food stuffs, many of which I've never even seen, let alone had in the same week! In comparison I lead a very very boring foodie life, my hat goes off to you!
Old 07-30-2006, 08:00 PM   #271
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
BoBabe, are you serious? I'm asking cause I guess I'm not sure? That is the most amazing list of diverse and tantalizing food stuffs, many of which I've never even seen, let alone had in the same week! In comparison I lead a very very boring foodie life, my hat goes off to you!

Seriously! Usually I have to watch 24 hours of food network to see such a delicious and exotic list!
Adventurous. I'm impressed too, BoBabe.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:16 PM   #272
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Entenmann's Glazed Buttermilk doughnuts & milk
Old 07-30-2006, 08:42 PM   #273
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Breyer's Cookies and Cream
Old 07-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #274
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Alright, Randi. I DEMAND to know where you got this. What brand? This could replace Edy's Chocolate/Chocolate Dibs (maybe).

Sorry for the delay - just back from Vegas...

Sad to say - I picked it up at a local ice cream shop. They make them there.

It was so-so. They just dunk pieces of cheesecake into chocolate and freeze. I think I needed to defrost it some before eating.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:21 PM   #275
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Cherry Tomatoes - fresh from the garden, still warm from being in the sun.....
I've been known to kill for much less.

I need to stop at the farm market tomorrow. It's the closest I'll probably come to tomatoes such as those.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food