Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #26
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I forgot my lunch this morning and then didn't have time to go out because of meetings, so I scrounged around my office for food. I am having an apple, sugar free chocolate pudding, wasabi peas and some Werther's chocolate covered toffees.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:43 AM   #27
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Keebler mint creme-filled chocolate cookies that I had the foresight to stick in the freezer.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:47 AM   #28
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well Im on a health kick, lol (sarcastic!)

I just ate 6 no bake cookies, a piece of cake with butter cream frosting, and now I am going to burger king. After sweet, MUST have salty. (no, I dont eat like this all the time, lol...but it's fun while it lasts)
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:19 PM   #29
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

8 sugar fresh "chewy" cookies from pillsbury dough
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:47 PM   #30
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spaghetti and Italian Sausage links
Old 07-06-2006, 05:55 AM   #31
Pannetoni

Pannetoni has said some nice things

Big bowl of vanilla yogurt with bananas, strawberries, walnuts and shredded coconuts. Blueberry muffin and a cappucino. Like I died and went to breakfast heaven.
Pannetoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:00 AM   #32
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A booger...

April Fools!!!

I am eating a banana
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:59 AM   #33
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leftover pork loin that was slow cooked on grill. Dipping in Jack Daniels' Honey Dijon Mustard.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:07 PM   #34
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tall Hazelnut Soy Latte (vacations rule!)
Old 07-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #35
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whitehouse Cherry Klondike and wine
Old 07-06-2006, 02:29 PM   #36
upender

upender has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Whitehouse Cherry Klondike and wine
What kind of wine goes with a Whitehouse Cherry Klondike?
upender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:38 PM   #37
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

A blush wine, but of course!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #38
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Damn it!!! I'm not coming here anymore!! Everytime I read the latest posts, I have to go get something to eat even tho I'm full.....
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:35 PM   #39
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yoplait Light Boston Creme Pie (2nd one.. I had this craving and... )
Old 07-06-2006, 07:37 PM   #40
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

macaroni & cheese.... made with 1/2 stick of butter & heavy cream.. next will be left over KFC
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:52 PM   #41
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW
Well Im on a health kick, lol (sarcastic!)

I just ate 6 no bake cookies, a piece of cake with butter cream frosting, and now I am going to burger king. After sweet, MUST have salty. (no, I dont eat like this all the time, lol...but it's fun while it lasts)

I so have those moments of having eaten something sweet and then needed something salty. I'm glad that it's not just me.

I just finished eating a Hot Fudge Brownie Blast (minus the hot fudge because I prefer just vanilla ice cream) from Sonic. It was sooo good...especially the last few bites that were filled with little soft brownie pieces. Mmmmmmmmm!

"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts" Marcus A. Antoninus

"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me" Ann Landers
EbonySSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #42
BoNeCrUsHeR527

BoNeCrUsHeR527 has said some nice things

Iam eating 4 ice cream sandwiches and 2 cheesesteaks
BoNeCrUsHeR527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:24 AM   #43
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Mia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts
Kashi multigrain hot cereal with a *generous* amount of fresh-ground cinnamon. Just finished my yogurt. Trying that Activia stuff that is supposed to be good for the stomach. Hoping it helps counteract the gastric side effects of the Metformin/Glucophage I take for my diabetes/PCOS.

Tracy

Let me know if that works! I had to stop taking my glucophage because it made me so sick!

"Awww... you said I kill 480 of your men. Poor baby! And I'm a woman!"
-Jon Blaze

You need to celebrate your body, no matter what size it is. - Mark Montano

:kiss2: / Mia Davina
Mia Davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:42 AM   #44
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonySSBBW
I so have those moments of having eaten something sweet and then needed something salty. I'm glad that it's not just me.
Definitely not just you. I am a sweet-then salty-then sweet person myself!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:43 AM   #45
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Right now? I am eating lunch - 10 oz Angus Beef cheeseburger (heavenly!) and onion rings. And a Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:02 AM   #46
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ham sandwich on honey white bread with provolone and Hellman's and a diet Sprite.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:03 AM   #47
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In a few minutes it'll be lunch and I'm having "Pepper Steak" Seitan with vegetables and a brown sauce over white rice. Just consumed my usual brekie, a couple cups of coffee.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:10 AM   #48
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Damn! I had to sneak a peek just to see what everyone was having and now I have to go get something.

Thinking about sushi today. And Mrs. Fields cookies for dessert...
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:30 PM   #49
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
wow - me too. Are they Mauna Loa? Good stuff!
A little late at responding, but yes they were!!! MMMMMM

Right now though, I'm eating a nice bbq'd veal steak. I had an early dinner...so this is my second one lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:48 PM   #50
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Started it off with a protein shake...and then Grandma's homemade Spaghetti with Shrimp (leftovers from yesterday).

Pasta always gets better the next day.
sobie18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food