Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #6851
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dolmades with a sprinkle of champagne vinegar

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #6852
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

penne with hot italian sausage, red, yellow, green peppers, onions, pasta sauce and grated cheese on top. With garlic bread. ( I've just about got my garlic spread recipe perfected..)

Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #6853
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
penne with hot italian sausage, red, yellow, green peppers, onions, pasta sauce and grated cheese on top. With garlic bread. ( I've just about got my garlic spread recipe perfected..)
Please post or PM garlic spread recipe plzkthxbai!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #6854
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am filling up plastic eggs for the grand kids for the hunt on Sunday, so I have had 2 peeps, a handful of jelly beans, 3 malted milk eggs, and sweet tarts.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:53 AM   #6855
j9gril

j9gril has said some nice things

easter eggs.....chocolate - you are my silent lover....
j9gril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #6856
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Please post or PM garlic spread recipe plzkthxbai!
Please post it. Why should she have exclusive access to it? That ain't fair. (Or PM it to me, also.)

- Jim
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #6857
fat9276
b and mau mau

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Golden (honey) mango with fresh lime and salt on it!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:11 AM   #6858
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

chili cheese fritos mmmmm
HottiMegan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #6859
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Please post it. Why should she have exclusive access to it? That ain't fair. (Or PM it to me, also.)

- Jim
Because I'm CASTING PEARLS DAMMIT!!!! That's why.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #6860
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vanilla ice cream with tons of semisweet chocolate chips and chocolate sauce

Cause I'm the sauce boss

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #6861
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Because I'm CASTING PEARLS DAMMIT!!!! That's why.
Oh. . . Well, in that case, If he casts that pearl to you in pm, then please send it on to me.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #6862
tinkerbell
Master Member

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm having lunch right now.

A bologna and cheese sandwich (lol), wheat thin multi grain crackers, a banana, a raspberry yogurt, and a smores granola bar.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #6863
Cors
Token

Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beef brisket noodle soup and stir-fried okra with garlic, soy sauce and chilli! Washed down with cold sweet milk tea!
Old 04-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #6864
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Easter leftovers: pulled pork Carolina bitter sandwiches, deviled eggs, rice salad, fried green tomatoes, tater salad, pickled okra, honey ham, lemon bars, and raspberry torte.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:10 PM   #6865
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Oh. . . Well, in that case, If he casts that pearl to you in pm, then please send it on to me.
lol... its nearly perfected, I've got a couple modifications in mind, and if it works, then I'll post it for all
Old 04-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #6866
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm chowing down on chips and guac from Chipotle
HottiMegan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #6867
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
lol... its nearly perfected, I've got a couple modifications in mind, and if it works, then I'll post it for all
{gollum voice} We hates teasers. {/gollum voice}

Old 04-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #6868
knottyknicky
Hips like Cinderella

knottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticed

I just had some chana dal and rice. So good.
knottyknicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #6869
Cors
Token

Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cors has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fried ramen noodles with egg, fish cake, minced pork and plenty of chilli.

Snacking on vanilla ice cream topped with chopped banana, honey, peanut butter and granola.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #6870
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We have bad thunderstorms warnings for tonight, so while it was still, cool and calm outside I made honey bbq chicken tenders,grilled corn on the cob, boneless ribs I'm going to shred for sandwiches, and little veggie foil packs with onions, red and green peppers,cabbage,carrots and cauliflower , all covered in butter and lots of fresh black pepper.

I've had homemade butter cream ice cream on the rumble for a while now Thinking about throwing in cookie dough before I serve it.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:51 AM   #6871
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Pulled pork bbq sandwich with coleslaw on top

Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #6872
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

French toast with peanut butter and syrup... also drenching my little sausages in syrup too.
Cooofffffeeeeeeeeee
Old 04-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #6873
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

A Butterfinger
Old 04-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #6874
Diane
On Timeout

Prime rib and fresh Caesar salad.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #6875
Diane
On Timeout

Pecan-crusted tilapia, cheese grits and mixed greens salad.

Key lime pie for dessert.

Tags
eating, food