Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-08-2006, 05:26 PM   #51
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18
Started it off with a protein shake...and then Grandma's homemade Spaghetti with Shrimp (leftovers from yesterday).

Pasta always gets better the next day.

Hey sobie!! Welcome to the boards. Great to see you!! Guess you're home

Keeping this on topic...is the spaghetti and shrimp in a red sauce?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:27 PM   #52
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

tonite was orange chicken (from Trader Joe's) and baby peas in butter.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 07-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #53
upender

upender has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
A blush wine, but of course!
Silly of me! I was going to say a late-harvest Riesling...but I always drink a blush wine when I can't get hold of one of those.

Enjoy.
upender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:57 PM   #54
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

SoVerySoft,

Yes, I am home in NY visiting my parents. Yes, the pasta was in a red sauce. My Grandmother even made crab legs today, too...weather here is nice and the nights have been cool in the 60's; makes sleeping with the fan in the window really cool...

Mark
sobie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:11 PM   #55
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18
SoVerySoft,

Yes, I am home in NY visiting my parents. Yes, the pasta was in a red sauce. My Grandmother even made crab legs today, too...weather here is nice and the nights have been cool in the 60's; makes sleeping with the fan in the window really cool...

Mark

Crab legs?? *faint* I love crab legs.

Melted butter?
Old 07-08-2006, 08:44 PM   #56
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just had well about an hour ago, anyway, I went to Taco bell and they have a carmel apple empenada it was so good. The crust reminded me alittle of the old Mc DOnalds apple pie crust
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #57
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

MMMMM!!!!

Now I'm craving that.....
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:03 PM   #58
SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves has said some nice things

Nothing, but i do wish that I was eatting white cheddar popcorn..LOL
Old 07-09-2006, 01:22 AM   #59
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

See's chocolates. A polarbear paw and a chelsea (my favorite).
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 01:03 PM   #60
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of those 3 minute thai noodle meals...
Old 07-09-2006, 01:28 PM   #61
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The noodles were very filling. Maybe if I added all the other ingredients you get from traditional Pad Thai...

Anyway, I'm having a can of this:
Old 07-09-2006, 03:10 PM   #62
FattxMosh

FattxMosh has said some nice things

Im eating a pizza, and Im still hungry.
FattxMosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:18 PM   #63
SquishyStarr

SquishyStarr has said some nice things

im eating a bowl of bacon bits with hot sauce

mmmmmm
SquishyStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:38 PM   #64
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Root beer float popsicle. So cheap. So tasty!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #65
FattxMosh

FattxMosh has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyStarr

mmmmmm

Give me your bacon bits.
FattxMosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:31 PM   #66
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio ice cream with caramel sauce.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:22 PM   #67
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fudge Covered Graham Crackers & milk.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:43 PM   #68
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyStarr

mmmmmm
that's not believable.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #69
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

whole wheat pita, greek dressing, roma tomato sliced, fresh spinach, and fakin bacon. feelin a little light, but it is almost bedtime!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #70
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whole grain spaghetti with browned butter and freshly grated parm.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:20 PM   #71
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

The BEST Chinese takeout and Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk for dessert.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #72
Shikamaru
Blurry

Shikamaru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShikamaru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

~Cannoli.~
Old 07-09-2006, 10:15 PM   #73
SquishyStarr

SquishyStarr has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
that's not believable.

i dont really care if you believe it or not. to each his (or her) own.

i happen to love bacon bits covered in anything, and anything covered in hotsauce...so it seems only appropriate.
SquishyStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:29 PM   #74
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

A triple-fried egg sandwich with pepper jack, cheddar, sliced smoked turkey, on wheat toast. (fried in my new T-Fal non-stick pan)

Update: I'm a dork too. I was so hungry for this sandwich, that I forgot to pull the wax paper off the pepper jack.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-09-2006 at 11:32 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:35 AM   #75
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A delicious, juicy mango. And I'm eating it Paysite style!
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food