Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #8001
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oatmeal with apple pie spiced apples and cranberries. I frequently eat this at work because it's healthy as well as easy to store and prepare.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #8002
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Home for lunch & having leftover chicken stew.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #8003
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Late breakfast of cheese toast and strawberry greek yogurt.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #8004
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

scrambled eggs with diced ham and melted cheese on top
and a banana
Old 04-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #8005
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
scrambled eggs with diced ham and melted cheese on top
and a banana
I love eggs with cheese and ham. Kind of sounds like I might make that for dinner.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #8006
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Subway footlong buffalo chicken (double meat,) bacon, pepperjack cheese, lettuce and tomato with their chipotle sauce.

Ohhhh My Goodness...

Looks like I can only eat half now.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #8007
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

It is 85 degrees and it's too hot to cook anything. I decided on a cold plate with cottage cheese, pear slices, a mandarin orange fruit cup, and a banana.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #8008
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mmmmm, a fruit plate sounds rather nice for a light dessert.

Too bad I'm going for broke this evening, with Hershey's nuggets. Tonight's variety is dark chocolate with almonds and toffee chips; these should be illegal, they're so good!

I wonder why I haven't seen them outside of WalMart?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #8009
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Chocolate Easter Egg ......
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #8010
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Breakfast for dinner! Eggs,Bacon, Pancakes!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 05-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #8011
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
Mmmmm, a fruit plate sounds rather nice for a light dessert.

Too bad I'm going for broke this evening, with Hershey's nuggets. Tonight's variety is dark chocolate with almonds and toffee chips; these should be illegal, they're so good!

I wonder why I haven't seen them outside of WalMart?
Maybe it's a Walmart exclusive? I know they had an Exclusive Ben & Jerry's for awhile called Flourless Chocolate Cake.... omg, it was so good...
Old 05-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #8012
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Fresh soft Red Vines Licorice and sweet tea.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #8013
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Subway.

6" grilled chicken on Italian parmesan and herb, with lots of cucumber and caesar dressing.

Chocolate milk.
2 chocolate chip cookies.

I was so starving that you could hear my stomach growling from across the room.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #8014
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Leftover pozole. It's even better left over!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #8015
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tater tot casserole,tossed salad and Texas cheese toast.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #8016
EMH1701

For lunch, I made salad with kale, lettuce, tomato, mango, 1/2 a lime, nopales leaves, chili pepper, and onion. Had olive oil vinaigrette dressing. I should eat mangoes more often. They're good.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #8017
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kalamata olive ciabatta bread with goats milk cream cheese and some roasted red pepper, eggplant and garlic spread.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #8018
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cold Asian sesame noodle salad. Yum.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #8019
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftover super pepperoni pizza from pizza hut,i added bacon,tomatoes, and cheddar cheese,broiled it. It's good with Mexican goat cheese dip and jalapeño poppers.

I want corn nuggets....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #8020
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

tootsie rolls and sweet tea
Old 05-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #8021
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

Subway Spicy Italian, like me, $5 footlong with a coke and bag o'chips.
I make it xxtra Spicy adding hot peppers, Whats life without some spice!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #8022
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

PERFECT crispy oinion rings!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mz4N...e_gdata_player

Ingredients:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons instant mashed potatoes
big pinch of cayenne
1 cup cold club soda
2-3 cups Panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs), or as needed
fine salt to taste
vegetable oil for frying
2-3 yellow onions, cut into 1/4-inch rings
*Note: the amounts in the video were for a smaller batch. The amounts above will make a nice large batch, enough for about 8 servings.

Try this. You won't regret it!

- Jim

Last edited by smithnwesson; 05-07-2012 at 12:46 PM.
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #8023
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

A very late dinner...veggie burger, peas, seasoned rice, chunky homemade applesauce.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #8024
Deven
Wendigo

Fried leftover mashed potatoes and egg with bacon topped with ketchup...
Old 05-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #8025
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

canned cold pear slices in lite syrup. they are very good.

Tags
eating, food