Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #10326
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nibbling on some smoked Gouda with bacon.

When we went to the supermarket Saturday, they were having a beer tasting event, and one of the brewery booths had cheeses paired with the beers. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I'm a serious cheese eater. So, I tasted the cheeses and liked the smokey bacon Gouda so much that I bought the biggest wedge they had in the deli.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:08 PM   #10327
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pad Thai Chicken
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:09 PM   #10328
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jalapeno tortilla chips and dipping them in re fried beans with more jalapenos.
Not really hungry but they look so good I can't help it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:14 PM   #10329
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
... on way to store to pick up some Jalapeno tortilla chips and refried beans with Jalapenos in it...

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:34 PM   #10330
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
This explains a lot *poke*
Old 03-23-2017, 05:24 PM   #10331
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looks like you do your share of snacking Amanda LOLOL
Old 03-24-2017, 06:18 AM   #10332
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Looks like you do your share of snacking Amanda LOLOL
I sure do!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:50 AM   #10333
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ben & Jerry's Coffee Caramel Fudge Non-Dairy
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:14 PM   #10334
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leftover ziti with sausage, peppers, and onion sauce.
Old 03-24-2017, 01:01 PM   #10335
AmandaLynn

Red velvet cupcakes.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:54 PM   #10336
Tracii

Cajun red chili with rice 2 bowls.
1 hotdog and a side of smoked corn.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:53 PM   #10337
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vanilla and chocolate ice cream cone

Triple scoop
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:12 PM   #10338
Tracii

I'm so jealous fat9276.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #10339
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Mountain Dew (Live Wire)

and Chili dog (from vending machine) :/

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 01:28 PM   #10340
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Regular fries from Five Guys

Venti Skinny Mocha
Venti Iced Water
Large Cherry Pibb Xtra
Old 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM   #10341
Tracii

Tacos from Qdoba.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:10 PM   #10342
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Tacos from Qdoba.
You mean a lot of tacos from Qdoba, don't you?
Old 04-03-2017, 07:27 PM   #10343
Tracii

Only had six Amanda I was good I promise.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #10344
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Only had six Amanda I was good I promise.
Only six!
Old 04-03-2017, 08:00 PM   #10345
Tracii

Only six I did get a burrito to go so I will have it for lunch tomorrow.
I had a big lunch so maybe I wasn't all that hungry.
Six was perfect.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:32 AM   #10346
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Im having smoked chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with pasta alfredo and a double chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 01:39 PM   #10347
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

Just had an amazing Indian buffet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1624.JPG (79.1 KB, 31 views)
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #10348
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Oooh that looks so good!!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:49 PM   #10349
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
Just had an amazing Indian buffet.

Wow beautiful!!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:58 PM   #10350
Tracii

Looks good to me.

Tags
eating, food