Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-08-2017, 07:39 PM   #10351
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Custard and oh yeah, more custard.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:54 PM   #10352
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not surprised.
Penn Station Italian sausage sub fries and a drink.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #10353
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cheetos - Cheddar Jalapeno
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #10354
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Smoked sausage with peppers and onions all cooked in my smoker out back
Old 04-10-2017, 04:40 PM   #10355
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Smoked sausage with peppers and onions all cooked in my smoker out back
That sounds so good. Wish I had a smoker.
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:47 PM   #10356
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Home made burritos and I broke out the margarita maker.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #10357
Tracii

Did some green beans & taters in a cast iron skillet in the smoker too.
Super yummy but a margarita sounds soo good right now.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:30 PM   #10358
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Did some green beans & taters in a cast iron skillet in the smoker too.
Super yummy but a margarita sounds soo good right now.
These margaritas came out a little stiffer than I intended.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #10359
Tracii

Ha ha a little tipsy are we?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:07 PM   #10360
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Corn chips and canned tamales..... Don't judge. Cupboards are bare and it's only 5 miles to the gas station as opposed to 15 to the grocery store! haha!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:30 PM   #10361
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Ha ha a little tipsy are we?
A little, I haven't made margaritas in a while so I am probably out of practice. A little bit more ice kind of sorts it out.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:54 PM   #10362
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Having seafood lasagne followed by a chocolate, butterscotch cheesecake
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:27 PM   #10363
Tracii

Ruffles potato chips (with a sprinkle of cajun spice) and beer cheese.yum yum.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:31 PM   #10364
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Ruffles potato chips (with a sprinkle of cajun spice) and beer cheese.yum yum.
Sounds very tasty.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:32 PM   #10365
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Ohhhh that sounds good��
Old 04-20-2017, 08:32 AM   #10366
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cheese and bacon omelette with pancakes drenched in strawberry AND blueberries syrups! One if the best meals I ever ate! Took this selfie while eating it, look really fat in this pic so it kinda looks like a cause and effect thing lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P_20170419_212039.jpg (83.9 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg P_20170419_212105.jpg (86.6 KB, 65 views)
Old 04-22-2017, 04:48 PM   #10367
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

Shiitake mushroom pizza 🍕
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (80.4 KB, 60 views)
Old 04-22-2017, 04:49 PM   #10368
traceg

Looks so Amazing!!
Old 04-23-2017, 05:13 AM   #10369
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
Shiitake mushroom pizza ��

I would probably need two of those.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:48 AM   #10370
traceg

Lol *poke poke*
Old 04-24-2017, 01:42 PM   #10371
AmandaLynn

DQ, a lot of DQ! And I am getting more to go.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:49 PM   #10372
AmandaLynn

For the record, I have been thinking about this for days. It was everything I thought it would be.

One minor complaint, its a bit more pricey here than back home.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:46 PM   #10373
Fantasist

Two fried chicken sandwiches and all the mashed potatoes and gravy. My love affair with gravy just keeps getting stronger. ��
Old 04-25-2017, 06:58 PM   #10374
Tracii

Gravy is its own food group Fantasist.
Amanda glad it was all you hoped for.LOL
Old 04-26-2017, 07:16 PM   #10375
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Had a DQ banana split, wonderful, yum.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food