Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-23-2017, 09:37 PM   #10401
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I'd do anything for gumbo..

Me too. For the real deal anyway. Not for what passes for gumbo around here.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:23 PM   #10402
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Having roast beef, carrots , cheesey mashed potatoes with fresh biscuits and ice cream for dessert.
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:01 PM   #10403
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default had to make biscuits and sausage gravy before bed

Not sure why, just sounded so good. And, it is!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:45 PM   #10404
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Finishing off a bag of buffalo wing flavor Pretzel Crisps. They're so good, tangy and spicy and salty and crispy! I want a milkshake but everything's closed now.

SSBHM, got a recipe for that sausage gravy? I've always wanted to try real Southern style biscuits and gravy. I dislike brown gravy, but I love sausage, so I think it would be worth a try.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:17 PM   #10405
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Back at Wendy's.Idk bout this Frosty though there isn't as much flavor as usual and it seems like it's melting unusually fast and really frothy like they put too much air in or something. Cheeseburger is perfect as always though.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:19 PM   #10406
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm kinda proud of myself a couple years ago I was still getting kids meals now I can take on double cheeseburger.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #10407
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'd do anything for gumbo..

FUZZY!!!!!!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:42 AM   #10408
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bologna sandwich.

Tonight's dinner will have top sirloin. Why? Because I went to the market to get fresh fruit and vegetables, walked past the meats and saw top sirloin the same price as my bologna! I love unadvertised specials.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:05 PM   #10409
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Heat Wave" Doritos.

It's cold and rainy, and I'm sweating. Yeah, they're that hot! Am I going to throw them out? Hell no!
Old 05-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #10410
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

1/2 price Cheeseburgers from Sonic
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:30 PM   #10411
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
1/2 price Cheeseburgers from Sonic
Love it! For the record, there is no amount of Sonic I could not eat, even when I was thinner.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:31 AM   #10412
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
FUZZY!!!!!!!
You just made my night with that bouncy smiley that nobody but Dims has.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:42 AM   #10413
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
SSBHM, got a recipe for that sausage gravy? I've always wanted to try real Southern style biscuits and gravy. I dislike brown gravy, but I love sausage, so I think it would be worth a try.
I like to use Jimmy Dean maple sausage in my cream gravy recipe. I use the 3-3-3 recipe: 3 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons flour, 3 cups milk (or canned milk)(or half n half)

Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and mix until the roux is slightly golden. add more butter if it clumps together. Season with salt and pepper. Add milk, and wisk occasionally to keep flour from sticking to the bottom. Heat until gravy thickens to desired consistency.

Enjoy.
Old 05-31-2017, 03:12 PM   #10414
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I like to use Jimmy Dean maple sausage in my cream gravy recipe. I use the 3-3-3 recipe: 3 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons flour, 3 cups milk (or canned milk)(or half n half)

Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and mix until the roux is slightly golden. add more butter if it clumps together. Season with salt and pepper. Add milk, and wisk occasionally to keep flour from sticking to the bottom. Heat until gravy thickens to desired consistency.

Enjoy.
Thank you! Do you crumble the sausage up and mix it in, or keep it in chunks and pour the gravy on top?
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:47 PM   #10415
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Thank you! Do you crumble the sausage up and mix it in, or keep it in chunks and pour the gravy on top?
I've always crumbled into the gravy, but I may experiment with your suggestion.

I've also used dried beef. However, don't salt your gravy and rinse each slice of beef prior to shredding and putting in the gravy. The beef has enough salt to gag a moose if you don't rinse it first.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #10416
squeezablysoft

Just made mashed potatoes packet says it serves 4 plus I added a whole stick of butter tried adding some cheese but the cheese was a bit hard so I basically have a thick cheese pancake still tastes good though wanna make a bet on how much of this I can eat?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P_20170604_181504.jpg (136.4 KB, 54 views)
Old 06-04-2017, 06:14 PM   #10417
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I just had 4 big macs

Is it me or are they smaller than they used to be?

Fortunately the two large orders of fries and three large chocolate shakes helped to fill me up.

The portions just seem small though. What does everybody else think?
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:55 PM   #10418
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post
Is it me or are they smaller than they used to be?

Fortunately the two large orders of fries and three large chocolate shakes helped to fill me up.

The portions just seem small though. What does everybody else think?
They do seem smaller. I think when MickeyDs ran that special with the mac jr and the grand mac was when the big mac got down sized.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:37 AM   #10419
Rojodi

Leftover spiral ham on a soft Italian sandwich roll with pineapple and spinach, light mayo on top.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #10420
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Toll House cookies. A lot of them.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:58 AM   #10421
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whole rye bread (the imported kind that's wrapped up like a brick), toasted, spread with dill cucumber spreadable cheese, a layer of very thinly sliced cucumber, a layer of mashed smoked sardines in olive oil, a sprinkle of dried dill, and a generous drizzle of lemon juice.

Seems way more fancy than it is, but not much more involved than avocado toast.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:56 PM   #10422
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had chicken piquant over rice and garlic toast yum yum.
Had a piece of spice cake and 1 scoop of ice cream too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:20 PM   #10423
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Had chicken piquant over rice and garlic toast yum yum.
Had a piece of spice cake and 1 scoop of ice cream too.
Only one scoop? Really?
Old 06-07-2017, 06:25 PM   #10424
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Only one scoop? Really?
Maybe it was a really big scoop
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:43 PM   #10425
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

oooh... i gots a recipe for spice cake cookies... somewhere

Leftovers tonight..

Tags
eating, food