Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-21-2017, 11:31 AM   #10451
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Toasted bagel with butter
Old 06-22-2017, 09:38 PM   #10452
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That cake looks soo good !!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #10453
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Just got back from the local Greek festival full of good food. I went with my mom and we split everything so as to try lots of different food before we got full. Spanokopita, saganaki, grilled seasoned lamb with pita and Greek salad, and pastries! The kataifi and walnut cake were good, but oh my god, the baklava. Whoever made this year's baklava is a culinary artist and should be hailed as such. Syrupy, buttery, crisp filo and soft walnut paste. I would have bought another piece but it was so rich I didn't think I could take it.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:48 PM   #10454
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Just got back from the local Greek festival full of good food. I went with my mom and we split everything so as to try lots of different food before we got full. Spanokopita, saganaki, grilled seasoned lamb with pita and Greek salad, and pastries! The kataifi and walnut cake were good, but oh my god, the baklava. Whoever made this year's baklava is a culinary artist and should be hailed as such. Syrupy, buttery, crisp filo and soft walnut paste. I would have bought another piece but it was so rich I didn't think I could take it.
I love spanokopita.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:40 PM   #10455
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Oreo cookies. They are so damn addicting.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #10456
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I just had 5 slices of Philly steak pizza. I just love food.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #10457
Van
Van

Just ate a half qt. of ice cream.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:20 PM   #10458
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Food is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Er, I mean food is neater than peanut butter (I've not heard that expression outside my family, "neatest thing since peanut butter", anybody else ever heard it or did my family make it up?). What I mean is, food is my jam! Ok, I'm giving up now before I get in a pickle, this post is toast.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:02 PM   #10459
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stuffed green peppers ,corn and mashed potatoes.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #10460
Van
Van

Sounds good Tracii.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:47 PM   #10461
Tracii

I have made better stuffed peppers but they were decent.
I usually do yellow bell peppers or Anaheim chili peppers and stuff them but all I had was green bell peppers.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #10462
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cheeseburgers.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:36 PM   #10463
Tracii

More than one I hope. *poke*
Old 06-28-2017, 02:14 AM   #10464
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
More than one I hope. *poke*

Always more than one.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:06 PM   #10465
Tracii

Good you know I worry you aren't getting enough to eat baby.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #10466
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Trader Joe's Mocha Joe-Joes. Yummy!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:12 PM   #10467
Tracii

Tater chips and french onion dip right at the moment.
Have a bottle of habanero hot sauce on the side.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:22 AM   #10468
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Good you know I worry you aren't getting enough to eat baby.
Mmmhmmmmm sure.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:08 PM   #10469
Tracii

I do Amanda
Old 06-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #10470
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

I had a Cinnamon Drop Scone from Kaldi's. Damn that thing is good!
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #10471
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Tater chips and french onion dip right at the moment.
Have a bottle of habanero hot sauce on the side.
'
One of my ultimate temptations- minus the hot sauce

Try that dip with some salty mini pretzels- that's good, too.

Flip side crackers and spinach dip- I strongly recommend that for a change of pace

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 05:36 PM   #10472
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just finished strawberries over ginger ice cream, and one those went together so-so-so well. Yum!
Old 07-01-2017, 10:19 PM   #10473
plushkitty

Oooh, where did you get ginger ice cream?
Old 07-05-2017, 08:50 PM   #10474
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lasagna fixins stuffed peppers.. experimenting..
Old 07-06-2017, 01:15 PM   #10475
Tracii

Went to MOD Pizza for lunch so I am munching on the leftovers.

Tags
eating, food