Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-12-2006, 10:29 PM   #101
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
I JUST finished eating 7 campari tomatoes...ah...they are so tasty..and I like to rub the vines they are on, between my fingers before I eat them..I like to smell that while I eat them...*this could go under weird food habits..heh*

I don't think that's weird at all!! Whenever I pick up Vine ripened tomatoes(especially during this time of year) I always smell the vines,it's one of my favorite smells of the summer.So Green and earthy.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #102
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just finished eating a sandwich made up of very thin slices of maple ham,extra sharp chedder and juicy tomato slices on whole grain sourdough bread.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:37 PM   #103
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

cottage cheese with green olive slices
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:56 AM   #104
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Green pepper, tomato, onion, and mushroom stirfried with teriyaki sauce and sesame oil, over white rice, with pepper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #105
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

more chocolate cake
Old 07-13-2006, 04:48 PM   #106
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

So I'm making mini muffins...banana/blueberry, cornbread with strawberry jam in the middle, chocolate chip and apple and cinnamon.

So I'm taste testing these muffins...all good. lol I have 25 of each. LOL 100 mini mixed muffins. I made them for my daughter for breakfast before we head out. LOL Looks like they are for both of us.

I did make them using only whole wheat flour. Don't notice the difference at all!!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:06 PM   #107
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not eating - drinking. I have a can of Yoohoo
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #108
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

teriyaki chicken, sticky rice, grilled veggies, and a spicy tuna roll.... yeah take out but it was good.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:44 PM   #109
bigfatstripeycat

bigfatstripeycat has said some nice things

I just made two ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. I was at a conference all day, so I wasn't up for cooking when I got home. On the up side, the conference (Advanced Placement national convention at Disney) had wonderful desserts for lunch today--yummy blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry tarts.
bigfatstripeycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #110
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big, steaming hot bowl of smashed new potatoes with fresh garlic & chives, olive oil, coarse salt & lots of pepper. I bought the potatoes at a local farmer's market. They are so fresh & tender ... and I am in heaven
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #111
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

I don' know why I keep coming back here. Even if I'm full, I read something that sounds great, and have to have it.

Yeah, and thanks a lot TSL! After reading your ice cream post, I just HAD to try that. OMG! It was delish!!!
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #112
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

homemade peanut butter fudge
Old 07-13-2006, 11:28 PM   #113
wistful

A few fig newmans..I like these way better than fig newtons

Old 07-14-2006, 12:26 AM   #114
Ericthonius
Unrepentant

Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Home-made NY Cheesecake, topped with Cool Whip, (I think the Cool Whip brings out the flavor of the sour cream better than fresh whipped cream does).

I was going to do a reduction of some canned Freestone Peaches and then thicken it with a 1/2tsp. of corn starch and serve it at slightly above room temperature as a topping. However discretion beat out curiosity as I didn't feel like screwing up with an experiment a slam dunk fave. I don't make this but maybe twice a year, I'll have to figure out what else the experiment would go on.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:53 AM   #115
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful
A few fig newmans..I like these way better than fig newtons
I can't rep you right now, but I LOVE Newman's products, esp. Sockarooni sauce.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:41 AM   #116
Upstate New York Foodee
Sick of poli-tricks

Upstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUpstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Morningstar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs. I'm not a vegetarian, but for the most part enjoy the taste of soy and tofu. Snapple Peach Iced Tea out of the bottle. I'm the only one who drinks it here, so I'm not being rude.
Upstate New York Foodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:51 AM   #117
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

strawberry cheesecake from Olive Garden with whipped cream.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:59 AM   #118
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just had cheese quesadillas with rice and beans and fresh guacamole from the amazing, amazing taqueria down the street. Without the guacomole, only $3.50!
Old 07-14-2006, 12:16 PM   #119
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

just had a caniac from cane's. im stuffed
Old 07-14-2006, 05:57 PM   #120
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Spicy tuna and spicy salmon sushi rolls.
Red 'DOTS' candy.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #121
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop Kettle Corn..... SO GOOD! The bonus is, it's pretty healthy too. And yes, I ate the whole bag!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:40 PM   #122
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Strawberry pie....2 pieces actually
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:01 PM   #123
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

Haagen Daz chocolate fudgy ice cream.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:17 PM   #124
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Snyder's Fat Free Mini Pretzels and some ice water. Pretzels make me thirsty like nobody's business.
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:33 PM   #125
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

A Bloody Mary...I could use the veggies.
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food