Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-22-2007, 04:44 PM   #1276
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

mmmmm i made fish tacos with homemade guac for dinner! with a glass of red.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:13 PM   #1277
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Girl Scout cookies... tagalongs.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:49 AM   #1278
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Whole wheat egg mcmuffin...with sliced (raw) onion. An excellent choice to make it different
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #1279
GoddessPatty

GoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized rep

Onion bagel with loads of cream cheese. And some blackberries!!!
Old 02-23-2007, 06:25 PM   #1280
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Lemon lift tea with splenda, lightly buttered white toast, and a jonnagold apple. Mmmmmmm
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:18 AM   #1281
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

breve latte, quad.... and dark chocolate m&m's

went a little crazy foaming the half and half but it is still good
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:22 AM   #1282
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
breve latte, quad.... and dark chocolate m&m's

went a little crazy foaming the half and half but it is still good
Ooooh, that sounds so good!
Old 02-25-2007, 09:29 AM   #1283
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right now I'm eating a homemade sausage, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich. So much better than the fast food chains.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:33 AM   #1284
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Ooooh, that sounds so good!
all of the food groups.... caffeine and chocolate... yup that is about it
Old 02-25-2007, 09:36 AM   #1285
EvilPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
Right now I'm eating a homemade sausage, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich. So much better than the fast food chains.
damn now I need one of those
Old 02-25-2007, 10:27 AM   #1286
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, scrambled eggs, grits, and hot cocoa
Old 02-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #1287
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Chicken pot pie leftovers and chamomile tea
Old 02-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #1288
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, scrambled eggs, grits, and hot cocoa
yyyyyyUMMM!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #1289
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mmmm chinese
I'm currently eating fried rice, orange chicken and some beef and broccoli from Panda Express.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:12 PM   #1290
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

okay, don't laugh...I'm on a Smoothie Kick these days. I tend to go too long without eating, so I've devised these smoothies to start the day! They are fairly repellent to look at, but taste good. I just finished my sundayweekend one. Please note, I love actual *food* (not sure what this qualifies as)--this is just how I'm wakin up these days.

- handfuls of frozen fruit: peaches, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries (organic if I can afford it)
- flax seed oil
- wheat germ
- this bizarro green nutrient powder
- lemon juice, other juices: tangerine, orange, grape
- some natural applesauce
- seltzer if necc
- tea steeped from nettles, burdock, clover

Today I also threw in an Emergen-C packet! Whirr until it's an unattractive gray-purple color that makes people laugh at you, and chug anyway. Yum.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #1291
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
okay, don't laugh...I'm on a Smoothie Kick these days. I tend to go too long without eating, so I've devised these smoothies to start the day! They are fairly repellent to look at, but taste good. I just finished my sundayweekend one. Please note, I love actual *food* (not sure what this qualifies as)--this is just how I'm wakin up these days.

- handfuls of frozen fruit: peaches, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries (organic if I can afford it)
- flax seed oil
- wheat germ
- this bizarro green nutrient powder
- lemon juice, other juices: tangerine, orange, grape
- some natural applesauce
- seltzer if necc
- tea steeped from nettles, burdock, clover

Today I also threw in an Emergen-C packet! Whirr until it's an unattractive gray-purple color that makes people laugh at you, and chug anyway. Yum.
Wowzers. Its a multi-vitamin with every gulp! With some of those ingredients, it would probably cost you $20 at a health bar.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #1292
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

A "Dagwood"-style sandwich of deli-sliced smoked turkey, smoked ham, and pastrami; lettuce, tomato, pickles, green peppers, yellow peppers; pesto, mayo, mustard, and red pepper sauce; distributed on three slices of whole wheat bread.

And I completely forgot to take a picture.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:04 PM   #1293
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok is it just me or does anyone want to see Fuzzy actually EAT these things.. I mean dont get me wrong I LOVE the pictures but I want to see your face as you enjoy the good eats.

Quote:
A "Dagwood"-style sandwich of deli-sliced smoked turkey, smoked ham, and pastrami; lettuce, tomato, pickles, green peppers, yellow peppers; pesto, mayo, mustard, and red pepper sauce; distributed on three slices of whole wheat bread.

And I completely forgot to take a picture.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #1294
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Wowzers. Its a multi-vitamin with every gulp! With some of those ingredients, it would probably cost you $20 at a health bar.
It would! It's very spendy stuff.

I'm still waitin for that mac n cheese, btw!
Old 02-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #1295
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I have to eat what I make? I dinna know tha?

I made a ham and vegatable (carrots, kidney beans, green beans, stewed tomatoes) soup with elbow macaroni for dinner, and when I remembered to take a picture... it was all gone.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #1296
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

If you want some...come get some

Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #1297
PattiGirl

PattiGirl can now change their title

Any chance I can have that slice that has 6 olives on it? Oh and some of that bread in the bag?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #1298
kerrypop
Supafly

English teatime tea (aka black tea) and toast!
Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 AM   #1299
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

a boca burger with pepperjack cheese and mayo. yum.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #1300
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

frosted cherry poptarts

Tags
eating, food