Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-26-2007, 05:43 PM   #1301
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

cream of chicken and wild rice soup...and a couple pieces of toast with butter!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:17 PM   #1302
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
cream of chicken and wild rice soup...and a couple pieces of toast with butter!
mmmm I love wild rice soup!!

I am eating Annie's microwavable mac and cheese and an Orange-Orange Vitamin Water.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:17 PM   #1303
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Steamed rice-n-Veggies
Old 02-26-2007, 09:33 PM   #1304
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Steamed rice-n-Veggies
Shouldn't this be in the diet food thread??
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #1305
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

biscuits and country gravy.
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:52 PM   #1306
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Shouldn't this be in the diet food thread??
*laugh* I think I need to make a foodee run to the store.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:50 PM   #1307
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh come on guys. You can't tell me no one has eaten since I had dinner last night. That is just not true.

.....<_<.....

.....>_>......

Fine! I am eating potatoes and broccoli with cheddar sauce and some toast and blueberry tea.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:16 PM   #1308
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am eating a chicken seeeezer salad from Quiznos..it is not all that bad at all.It comes with some flatbread that has a bit of an herb on it..yeah..it will do.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:19 PM   #1309
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know what it's called...no, really, I don't. It's a type of Greek food, that I know because my friend's Ya Ya made it for me...it's got spinach and cheese and filo dough, then it's cut into squares eaten at room temp.

So, whatever it is...it's delightful.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #1310
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I don't know what it's called...no, really, I don't. It's a type of Greek food, that I know because my friend's Ya Ya made it for me...it's got spinach and cheese and filo dough, then it's cut into squares eaten at room temp.

So, whatever it is...it's delightful.
What is Spanakopita?

I'll take Greek foods for $800 Alex.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:34 PM   #1311
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
What is Spanakopita?

I'll take Greek foods for $800 Alex.
You are correct, for $800! It is so good too! Ya Ya made me a whole container full...and slowly, it is disappearing.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #1312
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You are correct, for $800! It is so good too! Ya Ya made me a whole container full...and slowly, it is disappearing.
I am sad....

no Greek food here, not a bit....... (unless I make it)
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:45 PM   #1313
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
I am sad....

no Greek food here, not a bit....... (unless I make it)
I'm sorry! Surely if you were my neighbor I would bring you a couple of squares...Ya Ya is forever making something for me. It's how she shows her love and I think it's endearing.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #1314
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
Oh come on guys. You can't tell me no one has eaten since I had dinner last night. That is just not true.

.....<_<.....

.....>_>......

Fine! I am eating potatoes and broccoli with cheddar sauce and some toast and blueberry tea.
Not in a diet food sort of way, but I am seriously addicted to lean cuisine's version of broccoli, potatoes and cheese sauce. It is my ultimate lazy meal/snack- you don't even have to stir it halfway through.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #1315
kerrypop
Supafly

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Not in a diet food sort of way, but I am seriously addicted to lean cuisine's version of broccoli, potatoes and cheese sauce. It is my ultimate lazy meal/snack- you don't even have to stir it halfway through.
....that is what I was eating. Stan and I go through a ton of them every week. They're fabulous.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:08 PM   #1316
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Some Litehouse Dilly Dip. I ran out of chips.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:49 PM   #1317
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Tesco Syrup Sponge Pudding with ice cream.

Extra miles on the road tomorrow.
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:06 PM   #1318
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Lightly breaded cod and leftover mac and cheese with tomatoes....Oh it was a very nice combination.

Pecan pie for dessert!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #1319
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
....that is what I was eating. Stan and I go through a ton of them every week. They're fabulous.
A w e s o m e .
Old 02-28-2007, 11:23 PM   #1320
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Does way too much bubble gum count? The kind I like (Rain-blo Eggs) only comes out for Easter.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:43 PM   #1321
kerrypop
Supafly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Does way too much bubble gum count? The kind I like (Rain-blo Eggs) only comes out for Easter.
Only if raspberry rum and grapejuice counts too!!
Old 03-01-2007, 04:01 AM   #1322
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

granola and lots of milk
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #1323
GoddessPatty

GoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized rep

Hot turkey and mozzarella sub with some Ruffles chips
Old 03-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #1324
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spicy hummus on sourdough rye crispbread crackers.

Yeah, weird combination... but I don't have any pita chips and I like hummus on something crispy.

Oh yeah, and a coke. I dipped into my stash of glass-bottled cane sugar sweetened coca colas from Mexico.

Tracy
Old 03-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #1325
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Homemade...

banana and almond bread, sliced and dipped in thick grainy honey with a big mug of tea
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food