Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-16-2006, 08:13 AM   #126
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Grilled cheese with lots of bacon and some onion, it's on 12 grain bread...mmmm
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #127
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Somehow this granola (however chewy and delightful it is) is just not cutting it after reading this whole post.

Someone's going out for a latte.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #128
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eating a little something before heading out to the grocery store - so I don't buy everything in sight.

I have a bit of boneless chicken breast topped with roasted red pepper sauce and some of the amazing fresh mozzarella that I got at the farmers market yesterday.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:42 PM   #129
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Fresh baked pumpkin cookies . Just a few milk chocolate chips in them... yummy
and a glass of milk.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:45 PM   #130
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Just finished 10 slices of extra thick bacon. Now I'm gonna' top it off with B&J's Cherry Garcia ice cream cones!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:31 PM   #131
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Steak taco with cheese melted ON the meat from the best little taco joint hole in the wall.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 04:15 PM   #132
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rainier Cherries- it is an addiction.......
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 04:21 PM   #133
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Frozen Rolo's, nothing better then eating frozen cylindrical chocolate with caramel centres.
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #134
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnnekked
Just finished 10 slices of extra thick bacon. Now I'm gonna' top it off with B&J's Cherry Garcia ice cream cones!!
Please tell me that you wrapped those bacon slices in pillowy squares of soft white bread
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:10 PM   #135
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess

DAMN! That's what I meant to get at the store today

I've never tried them but I am anxious to.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:25 PM   #136
SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves has said some nice things

Chicken caesar salad
Old 07-16-2006, 05:36 PM   #137
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Several people on Mom's side of the family (including my Sis) are cherry farmers. Try the new Lapins if you get a chance. My favorites were always Lamberts or Vans, more cherry taste, but they have faded away as everybody got on the Bing bandwagon. I never really understood that as Bings don't ship well and taste kinda Kool-Aid to me.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:39 PM   #138
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420
Frozen Rolo's, nothing better then eating frozen cylindrical chocolate with caramel centres.
I am so with you on that.
Frozen Rolos are SWEET!

It's also yummy to drop them into cake batter right before you stick the cake in the oven. They bake so nicely!
YUM!
Rainahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:03 PM   #139
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
DAMN! That's what I meant to get at the store today

I've never tried them but I am anxious to.
I am a Rainier cherry addict too ... but for some reason, they don't seem as sweet & juicy this season. I bought a $9 pound of them earlier this season, took them home, and had to throw them out -- they were sour & awful Since then, I've discreetly sampled them before buying -- and they just aren't worth the very high price. Not in this neck of the woods.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:29 PM   #140
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67
I am a Rainier cherry addict too ... but for some reason, they don't seem as sweet & juicy this season. I bought a $9 pound of them earlier this season, took them home, and had to throw them out -- they were sour & awful Since then, I've discreetly sampled them before buying -- and they just aren't worth the very high price. Not in this neck of the woods.
I just picked up two pounds, bigger than last year and better. Check in the stores this week! The ones I have came from Washington.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:54 PM   #141
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67
Please tell me that you wrapped those bacon slices in pillowy squares of soft white bread
Sorry, I'm not really a fan of pillowy soft white bread.

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
Old 07-16-2006, 06:56 PM   #142
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
I just picked up two pounds, bigger than last year and better. Check in the stores this week! The ones I have came from Washington.
Yeah, I live in Seattle and the Ranier's I've had this year are fabulous!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
Old 07-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #143
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Leftover Texas Roadhouse prime rib, diet wild cherry pepsi. Mmmmm.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #144
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tootsie Rolls
Old 07-17-2006, 06:21 PM   #145
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Coconut Chips Deluxe cookies.

The elves made me do it.
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:28 PM   #146
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Triscuits with Mad Cow cheese and hard salami. It's a good work lunch.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:30 PM   #147
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit
Leftover Texas Roadhouse prime rib, diet wild cherry pepsi. Mmmmm.
OMG I love the rattle snake bites from Texas Roadhouse..MMMM..great..now I'm craving them..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #148
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mint Chocolate Chip Pop Tart.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #149
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Hagen Daaz Coffee Ice Cream because it's 1000 f'n degrees outside!!!
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:15 PM   #150
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am just finishing some homemade ceviche that one of hubby's coworkers made. OMG is it ever good! Ceviche is one of my favorite hot weather treats. He made it with shrimp, fish, avocado, tomato, cliantro, jalapeno, onion, lime and I think salt. Simple, fresh, and very, very yummy!

Tracy

Tags
eating, food