Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-17-2006, 11:20 PM   #151
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth
Fresh baked pumpkin cookies . Just a few milk chocolate chips in them... yummy
and a glass of milk.

Pumpkin cookies?!?! How have I made it through life this far without ever having heard of that? I love pumpkin anything.

PM me a recipe? Pretty please

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:04 AM   #152
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A Fat Boy!

Old 07-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #153
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

A turkey sandwich and strawberries.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:13 AM   #154
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken fingers. Yes, there are chicken fingers, they are the dark meat version of chicken tenders. Yummy with blue cheese dressing and barbeque sauce. Yes! Mixed!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:32 AM   #155
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lunch - cheddar and muenster cheese, parmesan cheesesticks (wonderful flaky cracker sticks, almost like a cracker breadstick, and very cheesy) fresh pineapple, strawberries and blueberries.

I have a diet Barq's root beer but I don't think I need it with all this fruit to quench me!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #156
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

couple of hot biscuits with butter and a cup of coffee
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #157
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Bacon, cheese biscuits and hot coffee!!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:16 PM   #158
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some Trader Joe's sweet and salty Trek mix.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:41 PM   #159
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
Some Trader Joe's sweet and salty Trek mix.
Aw, I miss Trader Joe's. I just moved back to New York after three years in Massachusetts, and I just don't know how I'm living without that store.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:29 PM   #160
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl
Pumpkin cookies?!?! How have I made it through life this far without ever having heard of that? I love pumpkin anything.

PM me a recipe? Pretty please
Recipe sent. Hope you enjoy them. I love them.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 05:32 PM   #161
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Recipe sent. Hope you enjoy them. I love them.
in PM?? this is the FOOODDEEEE board. Play nice and share with us all

If you don't mind posting it? I, for one, would love to see it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 07-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #162
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default pumpkin cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
in PM?? this is the FOOODDEEEE board. Play nice and share with us all

If you don't mind posting it? I, for one, would love to see it.

OH sorry, she asked for PM so I sent PM... but I aim to please so here it is.

I modify this recipe from the libby's site:

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe....aspx?ID=32364

I leave out the nutmeg because I hate it, and I replace the quantity of nutmeg with more cinnamon. (Actually I add even extra cinnamon on top of that because I love cinnamon). I do not add the salt.

I forgot to add in my PM to cute_obese_girl that if the dough seems to thin I add 1/4 to 1/3 cup more flour.

I use a medium/small cookie scoop and I always cook just one cookie to start out with to gage the baking time. The recipe says 15 - 18 min but mine have never cooked that long. Mine are usually done in 12 -13 min.

I add milk chocolate chips and I have never put a glaze or icing on them. I find them sweet enough as they are.

They are a nice cake like cookie. I make them often.

They have a whole page of pumpkin recipes here: http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...ookies&x=0&y=0
I have not made any of these but I plan on trying one that calls for oatmeal and pumpkin, that sounds like a nice mix.

If anyone tries any of the other recipes let me know how they turn out please!
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:47 PM   #163
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. One of the best ice creams out there imo.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #164
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFatChick
Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. One of the best ice creams out there imo.
For your sake (and sanity) ,HFC, I hope your doctor never diagnoses you as lactose intolerant.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #165
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
OH sorry, she asked for PM so I sent PM... but I aim to please so here it is.

I modify this recipe from the libby's site:

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe....aspx?ID=32364

I leave out the nutmeg because I hate it, and I replace the quantity of nutmeg with more cinnamon. (Actually I add even extra cinnamon on top of that because I love cinnamon). I do not add the salt.

I forgot to add in my PM to cute_obese_girl that if the dough seems to thin I add 1/4 to 1/3 cup more flour.

I use a medium/small cookie scoop and I always cook just one cookie to start out with to gage the baking time. The recipe says 15 - 18 min but mine have never cooked that long. Mine are usually done in 12 -13 min.

I add milk chocolate chips and I have never put a glaze or icing on them. I find them sweet enough as they are.

They are a nice cake like cookie. I make them often.

They have a whole page of pumpkin recipes here: http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...ookies&x=0&y=0
I have not made any of these but I plan on trying one that calls for oatmeal and pumpkin, that sounds like a nice mix.

If anyone tries any of the other recipes let me know how they turn out please!

mmmMMMmmm these would be perfect with tea! Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-18-2006, 08:16 PM   #166
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A Cinnabon.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:14 AM   #167
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Clam Chowdah, New England style.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:56 AM   #168
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Blueberries. Big ones. YUMMMMMMM!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:17 AM   #169
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Doubledave's Peproni Rolls. OMG. SO yummy.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:36 AM   #170
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fried green tomatoes from the BF's garden. They're crazy-good, and I crave 'em from October through June, but I'd still like to trade for Fuzzy's Cinnabon.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:29 AM   #171
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
I JUST finished eating 7 campari tomatoes...ah...they are so tasty..and I like to rub the vines they are on, between my fingers before I eat them..I like to smell that while I eat them...*this could go under weird food habits..heh*
no, i said the same thing to Soverysoft recently! about the rubbing of the vines b/c it took me back to childhood and real tomatoes!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:46 AM   #172
Upstate New York Foodee
Sick of poli-tricks

Upstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUpstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Morningstar Farms mini veggie corn dogs with my own "special sauce".

"Special sauce"= 2 parts ranch dressing + 1 part prepared dijon mustard + 1 part sriracha hot sauce

Flat Monster Assault energy drink that isn't good at all.
Upstate New York Foodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:34 PM   #173
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Just had spicy tuna sushi.

Drank Snapple Cranberry Diet Drink (pretty good for low cal.)

Now it's time for chocolate but the only thing around here is those Dove squares, so they will have to do.

Last edited by HappyFatChick; 07-19-2006 at 01:36 PM.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:06 PM   #174
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ABOUT to be eating something at the White Dog cafe, and I hope it's good! (the cafe is good, but I don't yet know what I'm eating)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 07:29 PM   #175
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Time for another Root Beer Float popsicle... and BoBabe??? If you want one, I'll share.
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food