Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-21-2006, 06:13 PM   #201
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Does drinking count? I have some Sierra Mist Zero with a shot of grapefruit juice in it. Love it!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #202
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tums, dinner was not the taste treat I was looking for..... <big sigh> Oh well tomorrow is another opportunity.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:33 PM   #203
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

An Arby's Roast Beef sandwich (with Arby's Sauce!), and Curly Fries.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:12 PM   #204
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think EP's sour tummy rubbed off on me. I am eating a Cocoa & Creme Tums Smoothie. Yep. A chocolate antacid. Smooth dissolving.

Not as good as Rolaids Vanilla Soft Chews. Those are like yummy candy! (but expensive).
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 07-21-2006, 09:15 PM   #205
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pepto Bismol is my cure-all for all things tummy, belly, and intestinal.

But I also like the "Calcium-Is-Good-For-You" fruit flavored Tums.

But sometimes, only Alka-Seltzer can put the fire out.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:15 PM   #206
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

A glass of butterscotch milk
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #207
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken
A glass of butterscotch milk
May I have some, please?
Old 07-21-2006, 09:33 PM   #208
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
May I have some, please?
Sure but I can't guarantee freshness upon arrival.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:37 PM   #209
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Sure but I can't guarantee freshness upon arrival.
Give us the recipe! Or we will be forced to put you.. in the soft and cushy chair!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:43 PM   #210
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Give us the recipe! Or we will be forced to put you.. in the soft and cushy chair!
NO! NOT THE SOFT AND CUSHY CHAIR!!!!!!

To one glass of milk add Smucker's Butterscotch Sundae Syrup and stir.

Forgive me for I am weak...

Last edited by ScreamingChicken; 07-21-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:40 PM   #211
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
NO! NOT THE SOFT AND CUSHY CHAIR!!!!!!

To one glass of milk add Smucker's Butterscotch Sundae Syrup and stir.

Forgive me for I am weak...

Needs a dollop* of whipped cream.

*From the SVS dictionary of foodee terms: 'dol·lop, n. Half a can of whipped cream.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:20 AM   #212
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Just finished a late breakfast of sausage & cheese kolaches, chocolate iced buttermilk doughnuts, and coffee.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #213
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Needs a dollop* of whipped cream.

*From the SVS dictionary of foodee terms: 'dol·lop, n. Half a can of whipped cream.
I 'd keep some on hand but my daughter has a nasty habit of freebasing a whole can in one sittiing.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:26 AM   #214
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Chicken fajitas..mmmmm
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:30 AM   #215
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I was walking up the stairs with a full bowl of Golden Grahams cereal, when i misstepped and tripped spilling the contents all over stairs and me.

I'm now trying to enjoy another bowl... sitting down.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:53 AM   #216
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ok I have got to stop reading this thread!!! I just read the last 3 pages and now I really NEED a gyro and a bag of Reeses bars.

What am I currently having???? Coffee.... I am on my last cup o the day. Groceries should be delivered any min so I will be eating something good shortly
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:07 PM   #217
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
I 'd keep some on hand but my daughter has a nasty habit of freebasing a whole can in one sittiing.

What a great girl.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:36 PM   #218
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Häagen-Dazs Crème Brulée ice cream. This is the absolute last thing in my fridge (that is edible anyway). Fat girl needs to go shopping.
Busy busy girl.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:59 PM   #219
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I was walking up the stairs with a full bowl of Golden Grahams cereal, when i misstepped and tripped spilling the contents all over stairs and me.

I'm now trying to enjoy another bowl... sitting down.
Any post that actually makes me laugh out loud deserves some rep points. Here ya go Fuz.

Last edited by Michelle; 07-22-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:18 PM   #220
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit
Häagen-Dazs Crème Brulée ice cream. This is the absolute last thing in my fridge (that is edible anyway). Fat girl needs to go shopping.
Busy busy girl.
YUM that sounds good! Creme Brulee is most favorite dessert, I could eat it every night!
Old 07-22-2006, 05:04 PM   #221
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

several large home made buritos
Old 07-22-2006, 05:44 PM   #222
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Just finished a late breakfast of sausage & cheese kolaches
Oh boy, do I want to try these. I used to make apricot and raspberry kolaches for my Mom but I never even considered a savory one. Got a recipe SC?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:58 PM   #223
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
Oh boy, do I want to try these. I used to make apricot and raspberry kolaches for my Mom but I never even considered a savory one. Got a recipe SC?
Don't have a recipe but I may try my hand at a batch in the future. We usually buy them at a local dougnut shop, where they outsell the dougnuts in a lot of places. Savory kolaches are the norm rather than the exception here in Texas. You'll usually find sausage (red links) & cheese and ham & cheese (sausage w/ cheese and jalapeno are my all time fave). If you google "kolache recipe" , you are bound to get a few hits. Tell me how they turn out if you make some.
Old 07-23-2006, 02:43 AM   #224
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Tell me how they turn out if you make some.
When the weather cools off maybe. With good ham and Tillamook cheddar. There's not that much sugar in the sweet dough, hmmm...
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:49 AM   #225
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing and I haven't eaten for almost 24 hours, but I'll have a sandwich in a bit.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food