Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Erotica FOR Fat Chicks?

All the to do about 50 shades of something made me wonder about the tastes of my fat sisters when it comes to reading erotica.

Have any of you had the experience of reading erotica written FOR fat chicks?

Do you care whether or not the female character is fat and admired for it?

Any places online where you read quality erotica that you can relate to as a fat chick?

(Before anyone jumps in, yes, I know Dims has a library, but it's geared to FAs with the majority of stories including food and weight gain. That's not what this post is about.)

I sometimes read on literotica.com, although they don't have a bbw category. Fat chick stories there tend to get lumped into the fetish category.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been trying to write some BBW characters into my erotica, but it seems that it, too, is geared towards men and FFAs. Though there is no food, no weight gain, it's still not-so-female oriented.

I will try to write more, and place it here.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I tend to read whatever - bbw characters are rare, though. I'm writing a romance with a fat main character, haha... I know there are a few romances that have bbw characters - but I don't know how steamy they are, or where to find bbw erotica I've written some stories with bbw, but they aren't what I'd call erotica.

Literotica might have some, but goodness knows what you'd have to wade through to find it.
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm an avid reader and in general don't base my book selections on there being a bbw character, but when I read erotica it works for me if there is some small thread of possibility there. I'm not drawn into the fantasy if the character is a thin, twenty something contortionist

When I write erotica, I tend to ignore age and size. If you leave it to the imagination, it's easier for anyone to imagine themselves in the story.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I'm an avid reader and in general don't base my book selections on there being a bbw character, but when I read erotica it works for me if there is some small thread of possibility there. I'm not drawn into the fantasy if the character is a thin, twenty something contortionist

When I write erotica, I tend to ignore age and size. If you leave it to the imagination, it's easier for anyone to imagine themselves in the story.
In erotica, as long as the characters are over 18, it shouldn't matter about age or size, unless you're writing for a specific audience.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #6
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post

I really prefer that, too. I tend to be non-specific with sizes. It's not hard to describe a female as, say, curvy - and leave that up to interpretation. Most books / stories / etc. describe the heroines as tiny, slim-hipped, and so forth, though. And, yes...they tend to be between 18 and 25. I love when she's a famous, high-powered lawyer who's about to make partner and she's somehow 23...right.
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavixen View Post
I really prefer that, too. I tend to be non-specific with sizes. It's not hard to describe a female as, say, curvy - and leave that up to interpretation. Most books / stories / etc. describe the heroines as tiny, slim-hipped, and so forth, though. And, yes...they tend to be between 18 and 25. I love when she's a famous, high-powered lawyer who's about to make partner and she's somehow 23...right.
Well don't you know that she graduated high school at 16, her parents died when she was 12, raised by a "bachelor" uncle...blah blah blah bullshit

It's like some writer's aren't even trying anymore or some "romance" editors just want the formula to be followed constantly and exclusively.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
prettyeyes77

prettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot pics

I like a good romance, erotica is best when it’s part of a romance. I dislike straight erotica, with no real plot or fleshing out (no pun intended) of characters. I have read some rather good bbw romances, but it really depends on what you like. They tend to either have a self conches women who has to be convinced buy the studly hero that they are lovely, Or they are total sluts just snuppin’ anyone they come in contact with. I like more confident heroines but usually end up reading about the self conches girls who relies their worth as they progress through a story simply because I find the alternatively slutty versions distasteful. But really you can find a good amount of such stories on Amazon.com it’s a little hit and miss finding what you want, but they are some really good ones. I think Angela Verdenius “Big girls Lovin’ ” series is a nice place to start. The girls are relate-able and at least size 18 or bigger and the men are hot hot hot!