Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Yelp

Who is a yelper? I've had very positive experiences with their rating system. I find their search tool very useful when looking for restaurants. My friend and I were on a mission to have hot derbys and muffalettas. Both are not local to us. We were able to easily find them using yelp.

Post your profile. Let's be friends!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Post your profile. Let's be friends!
Already friends. Now, lets eat!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm soooooooo addicted!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #4
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

I've found it indispensable in NYC and San Francisco but totally useless in Miami and Dallas due to lack of reviews.
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You had muffalettas without me? Where did you go to get them? Not sure what a hot derby is. I will try yelp now that Im in a new area.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
You had muffalettas without me? Where did you go to get them? Not sure what a hot derby is. I will try yelp now that Im in a new area.
Hahaha I yelped all over the poconos. Can you smell me? I told you start at studabakers and the habachi place.

Maddie and I got them in Manhattan.
Muffalletas

HotBrown

Sorry, I am a dumb ass. It is a Kentucky hot brown
Read about it here
Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #7
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayola box View Post
I've found it indispensable in NYC and San Francisco but totally useless in Miami and Dallas due to lack of reviews.
I know what you mean. I was looking for restaurants in PA last weekend and nothing had reviews. I felt so handicapped.