Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-26-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
jrmorfin

jrmorfin has said some nice things
Cool Wider than tall

First time poster, long time SSBBW admirer. Just have to say I love women that have a belly wider than their height. turns me on!
jrmorfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Those women would be very hard to find I would guess, but I understand where you're coming from. Welcome to Dims.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Don't know about wider ,but round the hips/belly I am rounder than I am tall by a good few inches...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
jrmorfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
Don't know about wider ,but round the hips/belly I am rounder than I am tall by a good few inches...
That's HOT
Old 06-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #5
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Perfection!

Mmmmmmmmmm Just perfection Big Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Don't know if I have ever seen a woman who was wider than tall but have come close. I know I get incredibly turned-on when a shorter woman, 5 ft. tall or less, is supersized and just big and round all over with a large hanging belly and super round hips. Pure heaven!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know one girl who's almost as round as she is tall. In a year or so she will be at this rate.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
ThaliaBombshell

ThaliaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThaliaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

if i measure around my belly or orund my hips or around the combo of both including my ample arse as well, I am almost 20" bigger around than i am tall in all 3 measurements

being only 5'3" does help that though...I'm fun sized hehehe
ThaliaBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #9
jrmorfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaliaBombshell View Post
if i measure around my belly or orund my hips or around the combo of both including my ample arse as well, I am almost 20" bigger around than i am tall in all 3 measurements

being only 5'3" does help that though...I'm fun sized hehehe
Very Sexy
Old 07-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #10
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always claimed that the answer to the age old issue of where does bbw change to ssbbw should be when one is bigger around than up and down. As I said years ago in my old blog, I'm much bigger around than I am tall.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I've always claimed that the answer to the age old issue of where does bbw change to ssbbw should be when one is bigger around than up and down. As I said years ago in my old blog, I'm much bigger around than I am tall.
I aspire to be. but currently my hips are my biggest measurement and they are 10" short of meeting my height. Course, being 6' tall doesn't help with that.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
In which case,I became a fully fledged SSBBW at 380lbs....
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

I remember dating a woman who had a small belly, but absolutely HUGE hips and butt. She was barely wider than she was tall because she was about 6'2". An absolutely goddess.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:17 AM   #14
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
ruby, i really miss your old blog!
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #15
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

62" tall... 97" around.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 99.99999% Percentile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
62" tall... 97" around.

Stunning Stats
I knew I had a good reasons to love Statistics.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #17
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Well at one point

Louise Wolfe, who is 5 foot eight had 72 inch hips. They are smaller now but still it is thrilling to walk behind her and watch them jiggle.

It is also wonderful to know that she loves to know that I am watching and enjoying their jiggling.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #18
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am rounder than I am tall.
But thats because I am 4'10".
I'm at least 6" rounder than tall.
But from looking at me, the difference is not staggering.

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 07-23-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Wrong height at first
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #19
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I am rounder than I am tall.
But thats because I am 4'10".
I'm at least 6" rounder than tall.
But from looking at me, the difference is not staggering.
short and very sweet lol
Old 07-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #20
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Interesting article on this topic:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-is-tall.html

RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #21
twigster6ft6

twigster6ft6 can now change their title

i'm 6'6"... and i think it would be phenomenal to meet someone who is wider than _I_ am tall!
twigster6ft6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #22
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

78"? Easily done around here. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:34 PM   #23
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Smile Wooo Hoo

Love the Difference in the numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
62" tall... 97" around.
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #24
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

As a huge SSBBW lover, wider than tall is deffo hot for me ;p
Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 AM   #25
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

I am about 165 cm tall, and my waist is about 128 cm around.
I would love to be rounder than I'm tall.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote