Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #26
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by elina86 View Post
I am about 165 cm tall, and my waist is about 128 cm around.
I would love to be rounder than I'm tall.
Sounds lovely!
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #27
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

My wife is getting to be almost as round as she is tall. Her belly is getting huge and she wears shorts with a 56" waist that look really tight. She is 5' tall and currently about 302 pounds.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:50 AM   #28
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcc42 View Post
My wife is getting to be almost as round as she is tall. Her belly is getting huge and she wears shorts with a 56" waist that look really tight. She is 5' tall and currently about 302 pounds.
A question, "How to she feel about the situation? As she is expanding is she happy, sad, neutral? Does she get any personal pleasure from her expanding size other than the personal pleasure she gets from knowing that her expanding body brings joy to you?"
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote