Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-08-2015, 08:18 PM   #351
lemmy for prez

lemmy for prez has said some nice things

I'm planning on getting back into shape for health reasons. I'm always gonna be a rough lookin' son of gun but I'd like to wear some of my old shirts!
lemmy for prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:34 AM   #352
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Got a used treadmill for cheap and I've been doing 15 minutes in the mornings and evenings. It's only been a week and I don't feel much of an improvement yet.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:53 AM   #353
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I'm mainly losing weight because I'm poor, I lost 170 pounds off of 500 over the last 14 years probably lost 20 more because I got really sick over Christmas.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #354
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Soo i'm down to 199 from the 445 I was at. It's been a long road, not neccesarily a hard one, but I just wanted to give props to anyone whose trying to actively do it. I was a hardcore BHM supporter years ago, had a website and everything but I just grew tired, but I realized it was a important resource, but if any of you guys need a change I say absolutely go for it. I'm here to help and give instructions if anyone needs help.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:21 AM   #355
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Lost 70 pounds since last year. Feel loads better for it.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:40 AM   #356
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default That's actually a good way to start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
"Got a used treadmill for cheap and I've been doing 15 minutes in the mornings and evenings. It's only been a week and I don't feel much of an improvement yet."
Gives you some time recover in between, boosts metabolism all day through. But, just be careful not to do the second round too, too late before the time you plan to get to sleep.

And also, when the weather's good, try to mix in some regular outdoor walking as well. Just to make sure to continue engaging all of your body's stabilization that gets a bit of a break on some machines.

Still, if the weather's bad, at least you have some ready alternative. Which is so important to consistently keep at it, on a year-long basis.
Yakatori is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:21 AM   #357
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club

I personally walk everyday which is the best I can do as I have a plethora of ailments due two heart attacks and other ailments. I would never ever over train myself even when I was 20 something...not my style. I do not need to be the center of attention in life then or now.

I commend the people who over train and I wonder how much help they had from steriods to give them the big muscles? i prefer to look at powerlifters bodies as they are muscles and fat at the same time.