Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
jdswangun

jdswangun has said some nice things
Default Favourite thing to do with a partners belly

I was wondering, what is your favourite thing to do with a fat partners belly? I think mines is to sort of scoop up the belly underneath the overhang. Just feels like the juiciest bit haha.
jdswangun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lay on a bed and let it pour over my chest making it hard to breathe as I hug them. I love a huge belly
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I love to give a big belly kisses and rubs.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Rub it, kiss it, squeeze it, whatever I can get away with.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
jdswangun

jdswangun has said some nice things

I also like to have a big belly hanging on my face. Rarely happened but it was a great pleasure. I would love a really big belly overhang to play with. I've yet to experience the pleasure of a fully fledged ssbbw belly.
jdswangun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Belly fucking is the new titty fucking
Old 08-29-2012, 06:55 AM   #7
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

Rub the hell out of it. And so many kisses!
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:17 AM   #8
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ahhh... bellies, my favorite part of the female anatomy. Listing all the wonderful things about bellies would be as long as Bubba's description of all the many ways to prepare shrimp in the movie Forrest Gump.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #9
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Oh god, I love big bellies so much. Both on women and myself. I love to kiss, caress, lift and bury my face in the soft excess of a woman's big belly. Seeing her belly hanging over the front and sides of her jeans is pure heaven. Watching the fat jiggle and bounce as she walks is a huge turn-on. There is nothing like a woman's belly proudly proclaiming that she loves to eat and overindulge.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:31 AM   #10
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Belly play

We love to celebrate my wife's belly with all senses: Watching, touching, feeling the softness and the gravity, the unsupported flesh. Massage is also great: She lying on her belly, me caressing her fat welling forth, watching her turning around, stopping when she lies on one side, kissing her belly supported by the couch and then the highlight when she exposes it entirely. This experience drives both of us crazy!
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #11
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

giving bellyrubs is definitely my favorite. rubbing the area sorta between the hips and the underbelly would have to be my second favorite.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #12
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, my wife is not exactly a big girl-by any means. When she's stuffed, I enjoy LIGHTLY running my fingernails over her belly...
I enjoy the same from her.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like to stuff my partner's belly (I as do with mine), and then lightly and gently rub it, kiss it. A round, squishy belly is soooooo erotic
azerty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #14
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

I LOVE having my belly rubbed, it feels s amazing.
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaterbabe View Post
I LOVE having my belly rubbed, it feels s amazing.
I totally agree! I love when my partner stuffs me full of fattening treats and plays with my belly. The way he squeezes and caresses it drives me crazy!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #16
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Oh god, I love big bellies so much. Both on women and myself. I love to kiss, caress, lift and bury my face in the soft excess of a woman's big belly. Seeing her belly hanging over the front and sides of her jeans is pure heaven. Watching the fat jiggle and bounce as she walks is a huge turn-on. There is nothing like a woman's belly proudly proclaiming that she loves to eat and overindulge.
^ This!!!
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #17
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

"Good morning, this is Joe Carcioni, your green grocer, and it's time again to inspect the tuftin fruits!" <That's what I say to Kat when I'm kneading one patch after another across her tummy>
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #18
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Though none of my partners were an ssbbw, (I mean it's really hard to find one where I live) I love to squeezing, kissing, rubbing fat bellies. And you can do a whole bunch of other things to have fun with fat.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #19
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I haven't really had the chance to do anything too formal with a belly. But when I cuddle or more, it's one of the many spots I pay a lot of attention to. Lots of rubbing, kneading, and holding. Giving belly rubs is up my alley though.
I really like to come from behind, and just put my hands around a girls waist.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #20
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

I just really want to squeeze one in the midst of getting it in.
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I love giving belly rubs. Sometimes I like to nestle my arm or my toes in the nice warm place under the overhang of my boyfriend's belly. It's cozy. xD

I also like just smushing my face into it. Every now and then he'll just push my face into his gut and I'll stay like that and just nibble or kiss it until I have to breath again.

Bellies are just awesome all around.
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #22
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

No one has ever really rubbed my belly before.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #23
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
No one has ever really rubbed my belly before.
*raises hand* You have a volunteer.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:54 AM   #24
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

Quote:
Oh god, I love big bellies so much. Both on women and myself. I love to kiss, caress, lift and bury my face in the soft excess of a woman's big belly. Seeing her belly hanging over the front and sides of her jeans is pure heaven. Watching the fat jiggle and bounce as she walks is a huge turn-on.
^THIS!^ My sentiments exactly, but stated far more succinctly and effectively than I could have done myself.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #25
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda can now change their title

Quote:
Yes indeed, this is the perfect answer. If its soft and jiggly there are no bounds to my pleasure!

And jiggly belly overflowing from jeans/whatever she is wearing is MEGA-EROTIC!
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote