Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #26
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I love rubbing my man's tummy after he's full. He'd never had anyone do that before me and he loves it...even bragged about it to his friends lol. I also love caressing it when we're snuggling, cuddling my face up to it...yeah, all good stuff.

I don't like for him to touch mine, though. I'm really self-conscious about it.
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #27
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

I like to do shots out of a nice big deep bellybutton.
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #28
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Squeeze, rub, blow (yes, that noise), kiss and lay my face on it.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #29
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

As far as the physical realm, I love to gently move her belly out of the way during certain activities because it is so sensual and erotic. In the abstract, I love looking at pictures of her when we first met and before when she was 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60+ lbs lighter to see the evolution of the goddess that she has become.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #30
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't have a "partner" so I play with my own belly.

I am bottom heavy, belly, booty, hips and thighs. So naturally as a happy fat girl who is comfortable with her body, I like to play with it. I like to jiggle at the sides and make waves. It's a great sensation both physically and visually when it makes giant waves. (I love the ocean too. I love WAVES!)

Many times I will catch myself doing it without even realizing that I am doing it. I'll be standing around and will grab at a side and jiggle just a bit. When I am cold I use it as a hand warmer.

Anyway, the belly is a beautiful part of the body and I like to make it wave.

to belly!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #31
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaBombshell View Post

Many times I will catch myself doing it without even realizing that I am doing it. I'll be standing around and will grab at a side and jiggle just a bit. When I am cold I use it as a hand warmer.
LOL I do this too!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #32
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbbwluv View Post
As far as the physical realm, I love to gently move her belly out of the way during certain activities because it is so sensual and erotic...
This! Only with a 'him' in my case.

Also, I really love to do some slow belly caressing and it usually progresses from very soft, gentle touching to firmer and more, you know, desirous touching. Same deal with belly kissing.

But - just as much as these more sensual things - I love simply resting my hand on someone's belly while cuddling and feeling it move subtly with his breathing

okaybye
Old 01-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #33
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

feed, rub, squeeze and kiss.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #34
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaBombshell View Post
I don't have a "partner" so I play with my own belly.

I am bottom heavy, belly, booty, hips and thighs. So naturally as a happy fat girl who is comfortable with her body, I like to play with it. I like to jiggle at the sides and make waves. It's a great sensation both physically and visually when it makes giant waves. (I love the ocean too. I love WAVES!)

Anyway, the belly is a beautiful part of the body and I like to make it wave.

to belly!!!
..ur just awesome.