Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
AndrewGS

AndrewGS has said some nice things
Default Picture of my BHM self for the FFAs ;)

There's a first time for everything, so here's the first time I've shared a shirtless photo of myself on any forum. Hope y'all like.

AndrewGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
MapleMist

MapleMist has said some nice things

Hello Handsome!
MapleMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha, not that the picture isn't appreciated but you might wanna tell us something about yourself before turning up half naked!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #4
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Haha, not that the picture isn't appreciated but you might wanna tell us something about yourself before turning up half naked!
You mean to tell me that's not how you pick up girls?
Old 05-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #5
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
You mean to tell me that's not how you pick up girls?
No...
Old 05-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #6
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sure his 2012 self doesn't care much anymore.

Haha
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm sure his 2012 self doesn't care much anymore.

Haha
Oh wow, I totally didn't notice that! I just saw that it was a thread I hadn't seen before and assumed.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #8
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That, and he hasn't been on since late 2012.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #9
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's impressive, you guys scared him away retroactively.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #10
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No worries, it was just funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh wow, I totally didn't notice that! I just saw that it was a thread I hadn't seen before and assumed.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:04 PM   #11
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMist View Post
Hello Handsome!
.... isn't there the saying "lost in the mists of time"??? Seems to be the case here !

Sorry, totally cheesy, but I couldn't resist.....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:26 PM   #12
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think this gentleman should be the new Tiffibabyy. Maybe he'll come back one day to see his picture being quoted all over.

Why does it show that he has 3 posts, yet a search of all posts reveals only 2? Dims is full of mysteries that can only be uncovered by severe procrastination...
Old 05-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #13
Surlysomething

Everything you wrote here made me LOL and I don't LOL that often. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I think this gentleman should be the new Tiffibabyy. Maybe he'll come back one day to see his picture being quoted all over.

Why does it show that he has 3 posts, yet a search of all posts reveals only 2? Dims is full of mysteries that can only be uncovered by severe procrastination...
Old 05-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #14
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Hahahah I can't believe I actually responded to Tiffibabyy. What a bait and switch that was. At least I did it when the picture was actually posted and not like 2 years later like some people. I loved seeing that resurrected, though, because it gave me a nice little satirical chuckle.

Oh, to be young again.

When I first came here, all I wanted to do was troll for chicks. Now, all I want to do is troll for chicks. I'm evolving every day...
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #15
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love you guys.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:27 PM   #16
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He has nice boobs tho
Old 05-28-2014, 04:07 PM   #17
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

yep respect to the moobs!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Truth!

With my magic moderator glasses on, I could see that he posted his introductory post three times--two of which were deleted by a mod for being duplicates--and he posted in the introductions thread. Which you might think would add up to either 2 or 4, but yet it shows 3.....deep mysteries indeed.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:28 PM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Truth!

With my magic moderator glasses on, I could see that he posted his introductory post three times--two of which were deleted by a mod for being duplicates--and he posted in the introductions thread. Which you might think would add up to either 2 or 4, but yet it shows 3.....deep mysteries indeed.
You've just added to the mystery instead of solving it!!

Canadian Magic.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:17 AM   #20
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I do hope his shirt is back on by now, he must be a bit chilly.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote