Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: Do you masturbate to nude or sexy pics of YOURSELF?
Yes, I'm going to coyly admit it 5 12.82%
HELL NO!!! WTF? You're outta your damn mind! 30 76.92%
Maybe 4 10.26%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Do you.......

masturbate to nude or sexy pictures of yourself? Do you think your body is so sexy and looking at it makes you want to 'get off'?
Old 07-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

While I said NO, I think the NO response is a more strongly worded than my actual NO would be. I would just say NO without the cussing and yelling. I just don't find my own body that erotic or attractive to myself.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Wonder...

Hmmmm....I wonder if video counts?

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 10-25-2012 at 10:52 AM.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not sexually attracted to myself at all!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have gotten turned on and had a bit of a fiddle while watching a video of myself masturbating, but that's not something I set out to do.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #6
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
masturbate to nude or sexy pictures of yourself? Do you think your body is so sexy and looking at it makes you want to 'get off'?
Perhaps if I looked like you I would But I have different views of my own body.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

One thing I can say no too. But I do not care for how i look...so go for it
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #8
Jerzey

Jerzey has said some nice things

Nope, never done that.
Jerzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I don't think of my body as sexy, but since I have grown fatter, I find myself turned on when I look in the mirror and see more evidence of how fat I have become. Seeing my large soft breasts, huge belly and layers of fat on my sides and back often turns me on so much that I end up masturbating. Watching my fat quiver and shake while I stroke myself turns me on even more. So yes, I do enjoy masturbating while looking at myself in the mirror.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've masturbated thinking of myself with women, along with a few videos of myself with women. But to myself alone, nope