Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title
Default My weight gain

I am 5"9 and weigh 220 lbs. My short stature and alarming weight make me be considered obese. While I think I am fat with my plump belly and double chin I'm certainly not morbidly obese. Anyways tell me if you think I'm obese or simply just husky.
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It's hard to say without a pic. Also, it depends on who you stand next to.
However, since I weigh what you do, and I'm 7 inches shorter, I'd just say you're husky.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It's really hard to tell without a photo. By the numbers and the Surgeon General's calculations, you are obese - BMI of 32. But, there are athletes with BMIs like that, thanks to the weight of muscle they carry. Does your plump belly have a thick chest and arms above it? Are your legs and butt nice and strong? Then you'd be husky. If, on the other hand, you're fat all over and not very strong, then you're ... fat. Obese if you prefer.

I am slightly taller than you are, and somewhat heavier, and get called husky, not obese - thick legs and broad shoulders make a big difference!
Old 10-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title
Default I feel funny

Thanks for the replies. In 2 months I put on 30 lbs. I have been out of control with my eating. It was mostly in my face and stomach. I feel like someone is inflating me. I can barely button my shirts anymore. Some people think I'm too big but I think my size is just perfect. What do you think??
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote