Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #201
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

THE FIRST Christmas song for the season.

I was challenged and told to record one every day. We'll see how that goes.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #202
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
THE FIRST Christmas song for the season.

I was challenged and told to record one every day. We'll see how that goes.
Very nice. You have some lovely vocal harmonies going on there! Good luck with your month of recording!

Prosit
Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #203
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

DAY 2

I'm sure by day 4 nobody here will care
Old 12-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #204
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Day 3

One of my favorite Christmas songs.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #205
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Shamelessly flooding this thread but I don't know where else to put them...maybe somewhere else so I can leave the space for real talent.

DAY 5
Old 12-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #206
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Listen here you little shit, your recordings are great. Also, you forgot to post Day 4.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #207
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Listen here you little shit, your recordings are great. Also, you forgot to post Day 4.
Yeah, What he said.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #208
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Finally finished up one I've been working on for a while. I was really pleased with all the performances everyone gave on it. It has good Stones-esque country/rock feel to it.

Sinners And Saints

Love it Leo! very Steve Earle! i have been working on like 3 songs, been messing around with each one not sure which i will finish first. The first one i finish i will post. Then will post a cover. Ugh i need better recording equipment! lol. Man when that album comes out im buying!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #209
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Love it Leo! very Steve Earle! i have been working on like 3 songs, been messing around with each one not sure which i will finish first. The first one i finish i will post. Then will post a cover. Ugh i need better recording equipment! lol. Man when that album comes out im buying!
Thanks dude. I appreciate it. I was really happy with this one, but it hasn't been getting many plays at the places I have it posted and very few comments. I was beginning to wonder if this one wasn't very good at all.

I look forward to checking yours out when you get them posted!
Old 12-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #210
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks dude. I appreciate it. I was really happy with this one, but it hasn't been getting many plays at the places I have it posted and very few comments. I was beginning to wonder if this one wasn't very good at all.

I look forward to checking yours out when you get them posted!

Thanks man and i will post them soon! got most of the lyrics and the chords down for one of the songs! i changed the song up a bit and been jugging through song titles. I can't believe it gets no play man it is a great song i love it!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #211
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Quote:
Yeah, What he said.
Thanks guys and I did put up a fourth song, I just wasn't a big fan of it.

here's day 6. a Traditional Latin American Christmas Song.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #212
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

DAY 7!!!

I know I know, just what everyone was waiting for :P
Old 12-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #213
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks guys and I did put up a fourth song, I just wasn't a big fan of it.

here's day 6. a Traditional Latin American Christmas Song.
Is that the donkey mandible?
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #214
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Is that the donkey mandible?
hah, it IS!
Old 12-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #215
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

DAY 8!!! Please ladies, contain yourself. You too Leo :P

Another ukulele only rendition of a a Christmas song.

White Christmas.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:09 AM   #216
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
DAY 8!!! Please ladies, contain yourself. You too Leo :P

Another ukulele only rendition of a a Christmas song.

White Christmas.
I'll do what I can, but there are no promises when you whip out that hot, hot uke!
Old 12-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #217
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bumping just because I'm finally catching up on the tunes posted here in the last few weeks...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #218
LeoGibson
Slangin'

I reckon I'll post here, although I think I feel much like Hozay in that it seems like there is only me, him, and MattB. and maybe one or two more people that see what we do here in this thread. Hey, if you listen, and you like it, let us know!

Anyways, here is the next 3 I'm going to do a full arrangement for. Here are the acoustic demos for the lot of them.

Battle Lines acoustic demo

The Road To Hell acoustic demo

Lonesome Yellow Rose acoustic demo

Last edited by LeoGibson; 12-14-2013 at 10:07 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #219
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
I reckon I'll post here, although I think I feel much like Hozay in that it seems like there is only me, him, and MattB. and maybe one or two more people that see what we do here in this thread. Hey, if you listen, and you like it, let us know!

Anyways, here is the next 3 I'm going to do a full arrangement for. Here are the acoustic demos for the lot of them.

Battle Lines acoustic demo

The Road To Hell acoustic demo

Lonesome Yellow Rose acoustic demo

Im here! just been trying to get the songs and covers those last finishing touches before posting! all you guys are so talented.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #220
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Going to mix a new instrumental shortly, I started it months ago and for some reason got the urge to finish it this morning. Just resting the ears before mixing, will post when it's ready.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #221
MattB

Here it is. It's out of my comfort zone since it's so...slow? I'm just glad it's done, I can move on now...

Astral Touch- Forever Home
Old 12-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #222
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Here it is. It's out of my comfort zone since it's so...slow? I'm just glad it's done, I can move on now...

Nice Matt! I love the sweeping, panoramic feel it has. It feels like looking out of a huge picture window with the expanse of the Great Plains stretching out in front of you with a peek at the Rockies in the distance. Very cinematic piece. Great guitar tone as always!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #223
MattB

Thank you Sir! I'm a little unsure of it still, but it does seem to work. When I sent it to my buddy to master, he asked what style I was doing this time and I told him I didn't know what it was...

Back to metal...

Last edited by MattB; 12-23-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: IPad fingers...
Old 12-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #224
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post

Great work man!

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 12-24-2013 at 07:08 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #225
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Nice Matt! I love the sweeping, panoramic feel it has. It feels like looking out of a huge picture window with the expanse of the Great Plains stretching out in front of you with a peek at the Rockies in the distance. Very cinematic piece. Great guitar tone as always!

And excellent work Leo! loved your songs very powerful straight to the heart.