Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Oddest fantasy?

Can't be bothered to check through a billionty pages to see if this has been asked before.

What is your ODDEST (legal) fantasy?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't know if this qualifies - but the 'legal' in your question reminded me of an odd misperception of adult life I suffered from until I was about 12.

Growing up partly in Greece, it was a regular occurrence that friends and acquaintances would be locked up in the local village detention cell - conveniently an extention of the local ice cream vendor, haberdashy and inofficial bank - for all sorts of minor misdemeanors (pot as potted plants, rows over who was to pay for broken plates - part of local culture - at party nights, mess up of visa stamps, etc.) Some even had to go to the provincial prison for a short stint - which was a lovely neo-classical building situated under a Mycenaean fortress in an orange grove.

So for a long time, I took it foregranted that it was the normal thing as a grown up that you had to go to jail for some time. So I imagined myself in that pretty prison, picking oranges, flirting with one of the hapless poor young conscripty on guard duty .... it took me a long time to realize that crime and prisons were a serious issue and not quaint folklore!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
it took me a long time to realize that crime and prisons were a serious issue and not quaint folklore!
Wow, I'm really not sure what to say to that!

The landscape you described sound idyllic!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #4
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You first sassy
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get turned on when I check out sizediparity.tumbler.com but no particular fantasy comes to mind because when I get horny my IQ drops..haha
Old 07-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I get turned on when I check out sizediparity.tumbler.com but no particular fantasy comes to mind because when I get horny my IQ drops..haha
totally spelled that wrong..here is the link

http://sizedisparity.tumblr.com/
Old 07-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
.... it took me a long time to realize that crime and prisons were a serious issue and not quaint folklore!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Wow, I'm really not sure what to say to that!
Okay - before I come across here as some weird and/or dangerous anarchist this might need some context.

This all happened in post Junta Greece, with linering vestiges of martial law, and a pre-democratic approach of the security forces to the rule of law and scetchy application of habeas corpus.
Arrests in small villages were pretty arbitrary and the local policeman more or less went about his business as he pleased.

I saw things happen like the baker's brother being detained because he had an affair with the policeman's sister-in-law or a separated wife have her husband arrested because he dared bring his girlfriend along during his time slot in their joint vacation home.

Not everyone will agree, but imo this form of 'law and order' is by no means conducive to developing a sense of what crime is all about or respecting the actions of law enforcement.

Maybe in consequence I believe until today that the application of criminal law and emprisonment should concentrate on crimes that seriously endanger or harm others and jeopardize social cohesion, not waste time and resources on criminalizing minor misdemeanors.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:25 AM   #8
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What is your ODDEST (legal) fantasy?
mwahahahahaha
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:16 AM   #9
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well looks like somebody's going to have to break the ice here!

...what me? No uh...my oddest fantasy is watching somebody else post their oddest fantasy before I do it.
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:32 AM   #10
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Oh man, same here. Formulating sentences suddenly becomes more difficult than diffusing a bomb.

Hmmm....

Well, a few years ago I took some photos of a bunch of female friends who'd painted themselves different colours of the rainbow..... And I found I actually get rather turned on by that.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #11
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My oddest fantasy? Hmm. Probably that I would daydream about being Asa Buchanan or Victor Newman or a soap character in that vein.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #12
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh man, same here. Formulating sentences suddenly becomes more difficult than diffusing a bomb.

Hmmm....

Well, a few years ago I took some photos of a bunch of female friends who'd painted themselves different colours of the rainbow..... And I found I actually get rather turned on by that.
Do you still have those photos?
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:30 AM   #13
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Do you still have those photos?
Yes. Yes I do.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #14
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

I don't know about fantasy but this picture has certain meaning to me .

Ok I lied yes I would love to be like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg star-wars-jabba-the-hutt_l.jpg (37.8 KB, 307 views)
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #15
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Bob:

Old 08-01-2012, 05:47 AM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My oddest one (that immediately comes to mind) is that I want to get fucked by Predator. He has to keep his mask on, though.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #17
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
My oddest one (that immediately comes to mind) is that I want to get fucked by Predator. He has to keep his mask on, though.
Poor Preds - women just want to use him for his body and not his hunting skills or sweet sound hole.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #18
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Bob:

Danka...I can't say it's especially arousing. My curiosity has not stirred.

Is that by the Woodville?
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #19
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Danka...I can't say it's especially arousing. My curiosity has not stirred.

Is that by the Woodville?
Yeah, hence the odd thing really.

Yep, right outside before they did all the "improvements" a few years back. Bah!
Old 08-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Is this wise?

Ok, in a non-sexual way, that old classic. Win the lottery, tell my boss where to go and leave her in the lurch (or possibly bribe the organisation to sack her), emigrate and live in the USA...

Otherwise, nothing TOO shocking. I'd rather like my very own BHM and would enjoy playing with his belly and teasing him, pushing him into a chair and straddling him while I feed him some sweet treats and kiss him.

On a more daydreamy note, some kind of Arabian nights type setting - a large tent full of cushions and hangings and rich coloured fabrics and gorgeous dark-haired BHM lying there waiting for me with my plate of Turkish delight and such!!!

Also, while I'm being REALLY open, there's something a bit sexy about stock cupboards!!!!

Forgive this unladylike outpouring...I may regret it in the morning!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #21
survivalisfutile
Robot in Disguise

survivalisfutile can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Ok, in a non-sexual way, that old classic. Win the lottery, tell my boss where to go and leave her in the lurch (or possibly bribe the organisation to sack her), emigrate and live in the USA...

Otherwise, nothing TOO shocking. I'd rather like my very own BHM and would enjoy playing with his belly and teasing him, pushing him into a chair and straddling him while I feed him some sweet treats and kiss him.

On a more daydreamy note, some kind of Arabian nights type setting - a large tent full of cushions and hangings and rich coloured fabrics and gorgeous dark-haired BHM lying there waiting for me with my plate of Turkish delight and such!!!

Also, while I'm being REALLY open, there's something a bit sexy about stock cupboards!!!!

marry me? live on pillows forever? cupboards always stocked!
my fantasy is... that. being that.
survivalisfutile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Sounds divine, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivalisfutile View Post
marry me? live on pillows forever? cupboards always stocked!
my fantasy is... that. being that.
Mmm..now there's an offer!

I'm glad someone thought I wasn't totally crazy! Lol, there is hope..
Old 08-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #23
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
On a more daydreamy note, some kind of Arabian nights type setting - a large tent full of cushions and hangings and rich coloured fabrics and gorgeous dark-haired BHM lying there waiting for me with my plate of Turkish delight and such!!!!
Are we talking Cadbury's Turkish Delight or Fry's Turkish Delight?

This is important!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh, and I'll elaborate. My roommate and I having met in catering college we both studied pastries and baking. We have a fondness for Turkish delights because they last for EVER!!!

I guess you had to be there, but the idea of stocked cupboards of turkish delights makes me laugh. I can imagine cupboards full of Turkish delights of different flavors just for the picking and having them last for years... yeah, had to be there.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #25
Librarygirl

Wink Hmm...decisions, decisions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Are we talking Cadbury's Turkish Delight or Fry's Turkish Delight?

This is important!
Much as I LOVE Cadbury chocolate, in this instance I would say Fry's as it has a higher 'delight' to choc ratio a pink sparkly packaging... But perhaps better yet would be the little squares dusted in icing sugar...more exotic and dainty and......messy
I was going to go on but fear I might end up getting carried away and forgetting where I am!