Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #26
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I'd rather like my very own BHM and would enjoy playing with his belly and teasing him, pushing him into a chair and straddling him while I feed him some sweet treats and kiss him.

On a more daydreamy note, some kind of Arabian nights type setting - a large tent full of cushions and hangings and rich coloured fabrics and gorgeous dark-haired BHM lying there waiting for me with my plate of Turkish delight and such!!!
YES YES YES YES YES. My only difference is that I'd prefer my BHMs to be blond instead. But damn, you & I have some seriously similar tastes there!
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #27
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't know why, but this made me laugh, and I'll elaborate. My roommate and I having met in catering college we both studied pastries and baking. We have a fondness for Turkish delights because they last for EVER!!!

I guess you had to be there, but the idea of stocked cupboards of turkish delights makes me laugh. I can imagine cupboards full of Turkish delights of different flavors just for the picking and having them last for years... yeah, had to be there.
You've got me giggling now! Oooh pastries and baking! In passing I'll add some baklava to this sweet fantasy!

What made me laugh too was the leap to a cupboard full of Turkish delight! This was actually a separate fantasy probably going back to my teaching days! But hey, a cramped and secret Turkish delight store could offer even more fun! Also it would be useful if I were to become stranded by snow/ locked in said cupboard. ...does Turkish delight feature in the Worst Case Scenario books? Is it up there with Kendal Mint Cake, lol?!
Old 08-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #28
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Much as I LOVE Cadbury chocolate, in this instance I would say Fry's as it has a higher 'delight' to choc ratio a pink sparkly packaging... But perhaps better yet would be the little squares dusted in icing sugar...more exotic and dainty and......messy
I was going to go on but fear I might end up getting carried away and forgetting where I am!
Ah, a connoisseur! I do prefer the icing sugar dusted ones...ask and you shall receive! (I've got no tent and am a bit low on cushions at the moment though)
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #29
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
YES YES YES YES YES. My only difference is that I'd prefer my BHMs to be blond instead. But damn, you & I have some seriously similar tastes there!
It is quite reassuring not to be alone in these thoughts! And strangely liberating to get them out!
Old 08-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #30
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm liking the Arabian Nights theme. Will there be mint tea and hookahs with a flavored tobacco and hashish mixture? If so, I'm all in.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #31
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Reallllly?
Old 08-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #32
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Much as I LOVE Cadbury chocolate, in this instance I would say Fry's as it has a higher 'delight' to choc ratio a pink sparkly packaging... But perhaps better yet would be the little squares dusted in icing sugar...more exotic and dainty and......messy
I was going to go on but fear I might end up getting carried away and forgetting where I am!
I am the opposite. I prefer cadburys because of the higher chocolate ratio haha. Maybe I should try some of the proper stuff one day!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #33
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm loving this thread.

What's Baklava? Never heard of it! *shifty eyes*
Old 08-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #34
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'm loving this thread.

a little more baklavaaaaaaa
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #35
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You've got me giggling now! Oooh pastries and baking! In passing I'll add some baklava to this sweet fantasy!

What made me laugh too was the leap to a cupboard full of Turkish delight! This was actually a separate fantasy probably going back to my teaching days! But hey, a cramped and secret Turkish delight store could offer even more fun! Also it would be useful if I were to become stranded by snow/ locked in said cupboard. ...does Turkish delight feature in the Worst Case Scenario books? Is it up there with Kendal Mint Cake, lol?!
heh, also, just so our "fantasies" are on the same page, I was strictly thinking of the Turkish Delight with the powdered sugar :-D
Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 AM   #36
MrBob

Quote:
I'm loving this thread.

It's a dish of filo-pastried,syrupy, pistachio'd win! I had it once in a Turkish restaurant in Canton. I haven't got a particularly sweet tooth but it had me converted.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:15 AM   #37
Librarygirl

Smile Yes to mint tea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm liking the Arabian Nights theme. Will there be mint tea and hookahs with a flavored tobacco and hashish mixture? If so, I'm all in.
Yes, I'm picturing mint tea in those little glasses with the silver work to quench our thirst.

Never tried a hookah, but it might add to the ambience! What flavours do they come in?
Old 08-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #38
Librarygirl

Wink

Quote:
I'm loving this thread.

Oooh baklava. It is sweet, sticky,gooey and yet crispy. Layers of filo pastry with honey or syrup and nuts. There are different kinds -some have rosewater syrup and pistachios. I found this rather nice picture...

I'm glad you're all joining in this particular fantasy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baklava.jpg (16.5 KB, 144 views)
Old 08-05-2012, 06:29 AM   #39
hifi45

hifi45 has said some nice things

My most reoccurring fantasy is being fattened up for a holiday feast and actually gobbling down as much food as is offered to get as plump and juicy as possible before that dinner date.
Sometimes it involves me reaching a certain weight ( like 400 lbs) before being brought into the kitchen for a final stuffing, a big red apple jammed into my plump lips, my belly full of diced vegetables and breading as my well basted body is rolled into an industrial oven; my other fantasies end up with me being led to the barn for slaughtering-fattened to such a size that would make walking nearly impossible and roasting whole in an oven impractical. My huge meaty body would be hung upside down from the rafters, jiggling obscenely as I was lifted into position over a drain or bucket, and as my flabby rolls of flesh were pinched and squeezed one last time for my stimulation a sharp knife is stuck into the juicy folds of my neck--as I start spurting out both my blood and sexual fluids in a final fatling's ecstasy
hifi45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:49 AM   #40
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Soo..... Who wants to follow that extremely awkward act?
Old 08-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #41
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Let's see what went wrong here:

Odd: "Different from what is usual or expected"

Completely Batshit Fucking Creepy: "So far beyond the line, but still being able to see it thanks to the massive poop you took on it as you gallavanted past"
Old 08-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #42
MrBob

I'm at a loss right now and I'm going to my happy place.

Last edited by MrBob; 08-05-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #43
Librarygirl

Smile We are all different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I'm at a loss right now.
I guess everyone has their own quirks.

I think I'm heading back into Arabian Nights / Turkish Delight land.... I was happier there....
Old 08-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #44
MrBob

Quote:

I think I'm heading back into Arabian Nights / Turkish Delight land.... I was happier there....
You and me both! Give me a warm bedouin tent in the desert with comfy cushions, sweet treats and a willing young lady every time!
Old 08-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #45
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I do quite like that one.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #46
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Switch

For me, I'd like to trade places with a SSBBW for a day, and see what it's like to be her.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #47
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
For me, I'd like to trade places with a SSBBW for a day, and see what it's like to be her.
Oh yes - I've had that one before too!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #48
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Relevant:

Went down to the market and remembered I had visited this shop a few weeks back. Figured I'd snap a shot since its all the dims rage at the moment :-)

Sugary confections for EVERYONE!!
Old 08-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #49
Librarygirl

Wink Mmmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Relevant:

Went down to the market and remembered I had visited this shop a few weeks back. Figured I'd snap a shot since its all the dims rage at the moment :-)

Sugary confections for EVERYONE!!
Haha! BRILLIANT!
This is turning into quite the BHM/FFA party in this exotic and opulent tent! I'll have you all daydreaming about Arabian Nights. Currently imagining myself in gauzy fabric like that slim girl with the amazing hair in a Disney film (possibly in Aladdin...?)

I really will have to go and get some sugary confections, all this talk of them!

p.s. where you live looks way more interesting than here!
Old 08-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #50
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
Let's see what went wrong here:

Odd: "Different from what is usual or expected"

Completely Batshit Fucking Creepy: "So far beyond the line, but still being able to see it thanks to the massive poop you took on it as you gallavanted past"
Alright, I'll be that guy:
If you're going to ask everyone what their oddest fantasy is, then call them "completely batshit fucking creepy" when you get an honest reply, you're an ass.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote