Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #51
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Never tried a hookah, but it might add to the ambience! What flavours do they come in?
My favorite flavors to smoke are rose, jasmine, & mojito.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #52
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLordOfMilk View Post
Alright, I'll be that guy:
If you're going to ask everyone what their oddest fantasy is, then call them "completely batshit fucking creepy" when you get an honest reply, you're an ass.
just throwing this out there, no jumping on sides, but he also said, oddest legal fantasy.

Back to Turkish Delight
Old 08-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #53
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
My oddest fantasy? Hmm. Probably that I would daydream about being Asa Buchanan or Victor Newman or a soap character in that vein.
Leo, Asa's dead. Why not be Todd Manning or Sonny Corinthos?
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #54
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Alright, I'll be that guy:
If you're going to ask everyone what their oddest fantasy is, then call them "completely batshit fucking creepy" when you get an honest reply, you're an ass.
The Sasquatch specifically asked for "What is your ODDEST (legal) fantasy?" in order to avoid any awkward scenarios related to murder, cannibalism, kidnapping, rape, torture, arson, jaywalking, etc. It's weird when people go ahead & treat those subjects as legal activities, yanno?
Old 08-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #55
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Yes, I'm picturing mint tea in those little glasses with the silver work to quench our thirst.

Never tried a hookah, but it might add to the ambience! What flavours do they come in?
They have all kinds. From fruity to spicy. I like peach and spiced chai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Leo, Asa's dead. Why not be Todd Manning or Sonny Corinthos?
Yeah, I know and it's a bummer. But if I could I'd be Asa for the day. As good as Todd and Sonny are as actors, they ain't no Asa Buchanan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
The Sasquatch specifically asked for "What is your ODDEST (legal) fantasy?" in order to avoid any awkward scenarios related to murder, cannibalism, kidnapping, rape, torture, arson, jaywalking, etc. It's weird when people go ahead & treat those subjects as legal activities, yanno?
Really? That's illegal? Since when?

Oh well, guess I'm going to have to stop killing and eating people now.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #56
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Oh well, guess I'm going to have to stop killing and eating people now.
AND the Jaywalking.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #57
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
AND the Jaywalking.
ESPECIALLY the jaywalking! YOU MONSTER.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #58
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And not the GOOD kind of monster, like.... say.... Sasquatches!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #59
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
AND the Jaywalking.
Quote:
Look, y'all can't expect me to be no saint or nothing. I can't give up everything. I'll give up the jaywalking if you insist, but then the cannibalism simply must stay. Your call.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #60
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
Look, y'all can't expect me to be no saint or nothing. I can't give up everything. I'll give up the jaywalking if you insist, but then the cannibalism simply must stay. Your call.
As long as they're properly BBQed, then the sainted power of delicious BBQ will redeem your actions & bless your dinner table with the flesh of the innocent.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #61
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
As long as they're properly BBQed, then the sainted power of delicious BBQ will redeem your actions & bless your dinner table with the flesh of the innocent.
Ok. I can abide by those rules.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #62
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
No! NO! Bad Lady! *sprays you with water from a squirty cleaning gun*
Old 08-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #63
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
No! NO! Bad Lady! *sprays you with water from a squirty cleaning gun*
Never face a tiger with an atomizer. >:)

Old 08-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #64
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Never face a tiger with an atomizer. >

I've got weapons big enough to take a tiger down, missy!
Old 08-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #65
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
My oddest one (that immediately comes to mind) is that I want to get fucked by Predator. He has to keep his mask on, though.
hahaha..I always wanted to crash land on Third Earth and hook up with Lion-O...the original cartoon version one with the thick thighs and wide hips..yummm

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #66
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

Quote:
I've got weapons big enough to take a tiger down, missy!
But if you apply them too forcefully, I'll just be bounced right away from you! Hopefully not through a wall, but I'm not completely opposed to the notion.

Also, enjoy your illegal activities:
http://youtu.be/AW-2f-6j4hc?t=1h55m39s
Old 08-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #67
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
But if you apply them too forcefully, I'll just be bounced right away from you! Hopefully not through a wall, but I'm not completely opposed to the notion.

Also, enjoy your illegal activities:
http://youtu.be/AW-2f-6j4hc?t=1h55m39s

Against a wall good enough?
Old 08-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #68
hifi45

hifi45 has said some nice things

Quote:
Let's see what went wrong here:

Odd: "Different from what is usual or expected"

Completely Batshit Fucking Creepy: "So far beyond the line, but still being able to see it thanks to the massive poop you took on it as you gallavanted past"
There's also room for a fantasy to show what drives us to Dimensions and Fat Admiration fiction--I was inspired by early Stanley Ellin and "Specialty of the House" in which members of a select restaurant became the main course after entering the kitchen(made into a Hitchcock episode) or tales of "Hansel and Gretel", "Little Red Riding Hood", or "The Three Little Pigs"! How many times have we heard "delicious" and "good enough to eat" applied to our fantasy fatties? If you follow the threads of many of our SSBBWs the "Fat Pig" scenario is played out graphically. My odd fantasy is just that and sorry for sharing something too dark for your candy coated thread.

I left out the eating and preparing parts of the dreams but Turkish taffy wasn't included
hifi45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #69
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm living my oddest fantasy according to most folk.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #70
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi45 View Post
My odd fantasy is just that and sorry for sharing something too dark for your candy coated thread.
Cheers mate.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #71
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi45 View Post
My odd fantasy is just that and sorry for sharing something too dark for your candy coated thread.
Apology accepted.

Seriously though, nuances. Aside from the difference between odd and creepy, there's a difference between taffy and turkish delight.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #72
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
While a totally fair point, there's a difference between pointing out "hey, we'd like to avoid those sorts of things, hence the 'legal' part" and just outright calling someone insane.

Apologies if I came off overly strong. I just don't like seeing people effectively shamed for something that's a fantasy of theirs, regardless of how strange. It's a bit counter-productive given this site is pretty heavily about acceptance.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #73
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
While a totally fair point, there's a difference between pointing out "hey, we'd like to avoid those sorts of things, hence the 'legal' part" and just outright calling someone insane.

Apologies if I came off overly strong. I just don't like seeing people effectively shamed for something that's a fantasy of theirs, regardless of how strange. It's a bit counter-productive given this site is pretty heavily about acceptance.
It really isn't. Honestly.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #74
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
It really isn't. Honestly.
There isn't a difference, or the site isn't about acceptance? Because the main board is specifically "size/size acceptance issues". Obviously Dims isn't a board targeted toward vorarephiles, but there's inherently something contradictory about wanting people to accept your atypical side of the fence then refusing to accept others because they're not your brand of strange.

Of course, all of that isn't terribly important relative to the general "don't be a dick" rule everyone should follow. It's completely okay to disagree with someone, but to insult them unnecessarily isn't cool. That's effectively bullying.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #75
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Anyway....lets bring this back on topic. My odest one comes from a dream I had. Anyone remember Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest? Well it's me and her and me breaking her will with my utter manliness. Sort of Taming of the Shrew crossed with McLintock!...in a nuthouse.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote