Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #101
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's Sunday afternoon and I should be working. So, time to resurrect this baby.....

I'll let you judge the level of oddness for yourselves. I'm not in this fantasy myself. I'm more of the omniscient, omnipresent voyeur, but fun is fun. This came into being during my four year stint of living in England and after visiting the British Museum one day.

The statue of Tara (one talented goddess) is located in the same room as one of the sexiest Laughing Buddhas I've ever come across. If I remember correctly they were a good few metres' distance from each other, one facing towards the other with a few other pieces in between, but I decided then and there that you could cut the sexual tension between those two with a knife.

So, in my imagination, Tara would use her supernatural powers to whisper sweet nothings to Budai from where she was standing, without him being able to determine where the whispers were coming from and without any of the other statues being able to hear. This would continue night after night until they could both hardly stand the tension. One night, she would finally come to life and walk slowly towards him. At the sight of her he would come to life too, she would sit on his lap and wonderful things would happen from there.

.....Aaaaand now I have to get back to work.

The good people at the Museum have not commissioned this post, though I will still report happily that it is indeed a sexy, sexy place to visit.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #102
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As a buddha-esque entity, I approve

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #103
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This was actually a dream I had and not a fantasy. The idea of it did make me pretty hot and I did wake up fairly aroused.

In the dream I was staying on a farm, but for some reason I was hiding in a shed watching all the day to day goings on. All of a sudden there was a ringing bell, like a meal time bell. I looked to the left as a big barn door swung open and six topless BBW came wandering out in crotchless dungarees. They made their way to what looked like milking stalls, bending forward the began to eat. Within seconds of them putting their heads down to eat farm hands came rushing from all directions and started having their way with them.

Like I said it was a dream and I did find it pretty hot. I have often had fantasies about what it would feel like to either be one of the BBW or one of the farm hands. I'm sure somewhere out there a psychologist is waiting to tear me apart over this one
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #104
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
This was actually a dream I had and not a fantasy. The idea of it did make me pretty hot and I did wake up fairly aroused.

In the dream I was staying on a farm, but for some reason I was hiding in a shed watching all the day to day goings on. All of a sudden there was a ringing bell, like a meal time bell. I looked to the left as a big barn door swung open and six topless BBW came wandering out in crotchless dungarees. They made their way to what looked like milking stalls, bending forward the began to eat. Within seconds of them putting their heads down to eat farm hands came rushing from all directions and started having their way with them.

Like I said it was a dream and I did find it pretty hot. I have often had fantasies about what it would feel like to either be one of the BBW or one of the farm hands. I'm sure somewhere out there a psychologist is waiting to tear me apart over this one
I play a psychologist on the internet and after reading this post, I have determined that you may have aspergers, maybe autism or maybe even PTSD.

I'll write you a prescription for Tylenol.

Edit: After further analysis, I have determined that it most likely is just a hernia.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #105
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I play a psychologist on the internet and after reading this post, I have determined that you may have aspergers, maybe autism or maybe even PTSD.

I'll write you a prescription for Tylenol.

Edit: After further analysis, I have determined that it most likely is just a hernia.
after reading your diagnosis i sought proper clinical advice and have determined that you must be suffering from gobshite syndrome and as far as i am aware there is no cure, although case studies have shown that repeated slaps to the face some times help
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote