Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-06-2006, 03:02 AM   #1
MissPiggySue
Emeritus SSBBW

MissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question breast implants for ssbbws? Calling Egbert and the BBBabe... over.

Do I hear my pubic calling? .... er... make that "public".

I'm sorry it took me so long to get your message, Babe. I have been incognito of late... working feverishly to get ready at work for an extended absence... and I just now got your message inquiring of my whereabouts.

I have been diagnosed with a recurrence of cancer, and I will be going in for a double masectomy next Wednesday morning. I am seeing a surgeon tomorrow about the possibilities of reconstruction surgery, but I'm told it will be difficult at my size. (Hold onto yourselves, men, I'm going to post it.... 58DDD, give or take. depending on the bra. I'm pretty easily smushed into a 52DD if I have to. For those of you who are unaware of bra sizes, DD=E and DDD=F.)

So has anyone that size or greater had a reconstruction or breast implants? I understand there is a procedure to take your stomach fat and push it up into the breasts. That might be interesting. Maybe I could get behind my steering wheel a little easier if some of my spare tire was shaved off a little.

I'm hoping I can have a reconstruction. I wouldn't mind the masectomy so much if I knew I could get perky boobies again. My nipples haven't shown through my t-shirts in 20 years! lol I have to do chemotherapy again but thankfully not radiation. Keep me in your prayers, please?

Let me know if anyone knows anything regarding supersize reconstruction. I see the surgeon tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks, and I will try not to be gone so long.

lydia s. (a.k.a. MissPiggySue)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lydiasthigh.jpg (10.2 KB, 1944 views)

Nuclear holocaust? Global warming/Ice Age? Generic environmental disaster? Terrorists have struck Des Moines? The Clintons are back in office? The world as we know it is gone forever? Damn... So what's to eat? :eat1:

:kiss2: MissPiggySue
MissPiggySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:13 AM   #2
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPiggySue
Do I hear my pubic calling? .... er... make that "public".
No correction necessary; i'm not in the least offended by being lumped into the "pubic" category.

This is a helluva time for me to be addressing you for the first time but, really, i can think of no greater expression of respect than to tell you that i've greatly missed your most excellent and intelligent arguments "for the opposition", if you will.

I went to bed last night dreading what i felt was a stressful and challenging day i face today and it all now seems like "just pretend".
I'll be thinking about you today and looking forward to your enlightened and enlightening contributions in the future.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:26 AM   #3
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way, Lydia. I hope all goes well for you.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #4
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default viva boobies...

lydia, please know that my thoughts are with you... may everything go off without a hitch... also, i am interested in updates on your progress...

all the best!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lydia,

No one wants to be in your spot, but your humor about it is certainly enviable. What a grown-up you are, and a true source of inspiration.

I'll be sending good, Agnostic thoughts your way on Wednesday, and beyond. And as soon as it doesn't hurt to laugh, I recommend lots of that. Pretty good hoots around here these days, so please make this a regular stop along your convalescence.

That, and we just plain ol' miss ya.

Kimberly
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:54 AM   #6
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't "met" you yet, nor can I help on your original question, but I'm sending major also-mostly-agnostic blessings to you for strength and health! Love!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good vibes, Lydia.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #8
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wish I had some info for you, Lydia, but I have no idea about it. Are you wanting to be the same size, smaller, or what? Sorry to hear the cancer has returned, and I wish you the best in beating it back again.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:40 PM   #9
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My prayers are with you. Good luck.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:40 PM   #10
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default fingers crossed

I wish the best for you lydia.

If you haven't already found them, visit the forums at www.breastcancer.org.

Also, if you choose to use a wig during treatment, i know of a place in Milwaukee that specializes in wigs designed to look exactly like your own hair. The guy that makes them does it for theatre, and found a second calling for his talents. Downside: you do need to visit him in person for fitting and a second time after he orders it for customizing.

PM me if you want more info. A loved one has been through this so I know more than I want to about the topic (although I can't help with the actual question).

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:02 PM   #11
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Hope you are doing fine, hun!
Wish you will be better very soon.

Hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:23 PM   #12
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a great attitude in a hard situation...I'll be sending all the good vibes I've got to you.

Best of luck!

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #13
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It seems to me they could maybe do reconstruction after an abdminoplasty of sorts? Kinda like a tummy tuck, save the skin and fat and put it up top? Just guessing, though.

Edit: Lydia, I talked to my mom, and she has a friend who's had her tummy turned into her new chest pieces, so it can be done!

Last edited by missaf; 07-07-2006 at 02:46 AM.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:55 AM   #14
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Prayers and more positive thoughts from me, Lydia. I hope it goes well.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:10 AM   #15
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Good Luck Lydia!!

William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:30 PM   #16
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh Lydia, I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer, but I'm so glad you're moving to radically treat it. Fight, girl, fight!! You've got such an amazing strength, and you deserve some new boobies to go along it!

Much love and good thoughts your way... please keep us informed. (((hug)))
Old 07-07-2006, 08:17 PM   #17
SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves has said some nice things

Lydia

I wish you the best of luck!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:36 PM   #18
MissPiggySue
Emeritus SSBBW

MissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My gratitude

All of you are very kind, and I am most grateful for your well wishes, prayers and positive agnostic thoughts. And I appreciate all your posts, even if it *is* the first time we've "talked". There always has to be a first time... might as well be now.

I discovered from the plastic surgeon that at ssbbw size, reconstruction is very difficult, as I had heard. As far as the abdominal flap reconstruction, it turns out that it can't be done successfully with most ssbbws. Perhaps a mid-size bbw would fare better, the plastic surgeon said. She was not fat-phobic at all... just factual. She suggested I wait until I've healed from surgery and gone through all the chemotherapy before talking to her again about what possibilities there might be later on. As she said, "Survival first." After discussing my specific situation with her for about an hour, I fully agree with her recommendations. I'm disappointed, but I want to live more than I want big or perky boobies.

I did drive over to an old boyfriend-turned-friend and let him say goodbye to them, though. He always liked them a lot.

I also did the CT scans today. The worst part was the barium mix I had to drink last night and this morning. Ugh. I didn't have any problem on the CT scan table, though my hips were touching both sides of the ring. I wanted to ask the radiologist if he knew the diameter of the ring, but I resisted.

I won't know till I go to my pre-op visit with the surgeon on Monday if the CT scans picked up anything to be concerned about. I'm assuming they didn't until I know differently.

Again I want to thank all of you for your concern for me. I forget sometimes that this cyberspace is chock-full of all kinds of wonderful people. I'm so blessed to have been born into a nation where we are encouraged from the beginning to argue our beliefs and our values, and especially our politics... and then come out afterwards still caring about each other. Sometimes I worry that that trait is going to fade away, but it doesn't... not really. I don't know any of us, regardless of our political persuasions and opposing belief systems who, when the other person is in trouble, wish each other harm. I get mad as a hornet at my family members sometimes, but I'd fight to the death for any of them. I might not fight to the death for all of my internet family, but I would certainly wish them well, regardless of our differences.

Well, I didn't mean to pontificate there, but I guess I did. lol

Wave goodbye, girls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lydclvg.jpg (2.1 KB, 1027 views)

Nuclear holocaust? Global warming/Ice Age? Generic environmental disaster? Terrorists have struck Des Moines? The Clintons are back in office? The world as we know it is gone forever? Damn... So what's to eat? :eat1:

:kiss2: MissPiggySue
MissPiggySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #19
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm wishing you continued strength, good humor and a swift and complete recovery Lydia!
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:34 AM   #20
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

While I can't give you any advice, I'd like to tell you goodluck and that you're in my prayers.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:50 PM   #21
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lydia, I just found this thread now and will definitely be adding my prayers to the others. I wish you the very best through all of this, and pray you'll have kind, caring medical folks along the way.

A while back I think I PM'd or emailed you info about the supplement curcumin, but I'm not sure if you ever received it. It's something that might be worth exploring because the last I read it was showing good results in preventing metastatis of breast cancer, especially to the lungs. To be properly absorbed though, it needs to be taken with an ingredient called pepperine--a naturopath can advise you on the right dose. And let your oncologist know before you take it because you may need to avoid it until you're done with chemo because of some interactions. MD Andersen in Texas is doing much of the research.

Please check in and let us know how you're doing. I miss your posting as well and will be glad to see you return. If you ever need an ear or just want to chat, please shoot me a PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:40 AM   #22
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

How remarkable you are, PiggySue - such strength and good humor in the face of an uphill climb. I have no doubt that you'll make that climb, and successfully. While you're on that journey, I will be thinking of you and sending you good thoughts, with wishes for strength, healing, patience, and even a little laughter.

I wish I could do more, and I hope you'll let us know if there is.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #23
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club

Sounds like you have good advice.
Don't worry about reconstruction until after the mastectomy and healing has happened. Make yourself happy and healthy and don't think about anything unimportant.

This is major.
Arnica drops are the homeopathic remedy I use to help me overcome the effect of surgery.

As far as the reconstruction goes, I have heard it is pretty impossible to move flesh around with a SSBBW. Especially, if you want to maintain the squishiness to match the rest of your body. If you try to imagine what is required, I believe it.

Anyway, you have a battle ahead. Cancer is a tenacious opponent that requires your focus. Hold on to your sense of humour, but keep your priorities in mind.
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote