Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Who likes to watch Fat girl work-out?

Or attempt to do so? I work-out on occasion to help with my gain. I also think its kinda hot getting out of breath and getting sweaty at the gym. Its like an awesome reminder of how fat I am getting! Anyone else think that is sexy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-11-12 at 5.44.22 PM.jpg (22.8 KB, 3946 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You're very adorable... but even if it's a shoot, you gotta wear sneakers at the gym or you can break some toes by accident. Have fun.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
You're very adorable... but even if it's a shoot, you gotta wear sneakers at the gym or you can break some toes by accident. Have fun.
Trust me, I have the comfiest sneakers in the world! This was a post pool, just changed but havent put on my sneakers yes on the fly pic! haha
Old 08-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Afro Man

Afro Man has said some nice things

I gotta admit I love it. I think it's a bit of a throw back to when you had to take gym in school, taking the fitness test and not quite cutting the "Fit" mark. There's just something about the way a big girl fits in to a machine and of course breathlessness is an instant turn on. Lookin good, Kit.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default I Absolutely Love It!

I think your experience at the health club is incredibly sexy. I find ogling chubby and fat girls while they work out to be really pleasurable. There is something kind of naughty in that here are numerous people trying to get in shape and all I can think about is how sexy that fat girl on the bike is and I hope she doesn't burn too many calories and lose weight. Having said that, I work out to increase my overall muscle strength so I can comfortably carry my extra 130 lbs. and stay healthy even though I love being fat. And muscle weights 3 times more than fat, so my weight should continue to increase. I would love to see you at a health club. You look so hot!!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:52 AM   #6
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

Working out won't help with your weight gain, but it can certainly help to keep you fit. I suppose the popularity of your "Eating" thread over this "Working Out" thread is a testament to the fact that many folks don't care what shape you're in, or are actively repulsed by seeing an attractive BBW exercise, because it's not a part of the allure of being fat and getting fatter. People are so transparent!

You, at least, have to live in your skin even when you're not showing off for the fans, and so I hope you achieve and maintain whatever level of physical fitness you want. Getting what you want...now that's sexy. =)
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord J Esq View Post
Working out won't help with your weight gain, but it can certainly help to keep you fit. I suppose the popularity of your "Eating" thread over this "Working Out" thread is a testament to the fact that many folks don't care what shape you're in, or are actively repulsed by seeing an attractive BBW exercise, because it's not a part of the allure of being fat and getting fatter. People are so transparent!

You, at least, have to live in your skin even when you're not showing off for the fans, and so I hope you achieve and maintain whatever level of physical fitness you want. Getting what you want...now that's sexy. =)
Uh it is very much helpful to my gain. Trust me, I am not losing anything. I am trying to build the muscle behind the fat so I can stay mobile at a super huge size(Immobility is a hug step, I want that eventually but not for a while) I eat 5,000 calories a day, Stretching, swimming and weight lifting hardly makes a dent in that. Getting fatter is what I want, But I need to be alive to do that. Therefore I have to take care of a growing body as much as I can to ensure its growth!

Also, I think its really hot, and so do a lot of other people! It turns me on, Im trying to do a sit-up and I think "Oh wow, one hundred pounds ago this was easy, I've gotten SO fat" That is so sexy to me, Its lets me really *feel* my progress. It turns me on when people at the gym stare at me and I know they are thinking "oh god she is so fat!"
Old 08-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

Sorry, Kit! Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way / get in your way.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #9
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord J Esq View Post
Sorry, Kit! Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way / get in your way.
Oh not at all! I thought it was an interesting conversation! I started this thread to insight responses like that, I want to hear other people thoughts on the matter, and your response was very appreciated!

Old 08-06-2012, 05:59 AM   #10
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default When I am in the gymnasium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Or attempt to do so? I work-out on occasion to help with my gain. I also think its kinda hot getting out of breath and getting sweaty at the gym. Its like an awesome reminder of how fat I am getting! Anyone else think that is sexy?
I tried to go to the gymnasium two or three times a week and I spent 25 to 30 min. each time on a treadmill. If there is a fat woman in front of me on one of the step machines it does make the 25 to 30 min. past much more rapidly.

I do wish the person in front of me could be Louise. She has such a magnificent body.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

you're pics are adorable! very sexy and cute, i need to find some cute booty shorts like those
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:12 AM   #12
s!gma

s!gma can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Uh it is very much helpful to my gain. Trust me, I am not losing anything. I am trying to build the muscle behind the fat so I can stay mobile at a super huge size(Immobility is a hug step, I want that eventually but not for a while) I eat 5,000 calories a day, Stretching, swimming and weight lifting hardly makes a dent in that. Getting fatter is what I want, But I need to be alive to do that. Therefore I have to take care of a growing body as much as I can to ensure its growth!

Also, I think its really hot, and so do a lot of other people! It turns me on, Im trying to do a sit-up and I think "Oh wow, one hundred pounds ago this was easy, I've gotten SO fat" That is so sexy to me, Its lets me really *feel* my progress. It turns me on when people at the gym stare at me and I know they are thinking "oh god she is so fat!"
I love your mentality on this, as much as I like to lift BBW girls and be squished, its just incredibly sexy to see a strong woman like yourself.

I work out and I make sure to add yoga routines and stretches so that I don't tense up and loose my flexibility, so I completely agree with the idea of gaining while maintaining your strength, to me it just makes sense, you can set a higher goal, where some ladies may be immobile at 500 or 600lbs you have strong body underneath that is ready and can handle more.

And there are soooooo many weight gaining powders, Bars and Shakes I hope that gainers out there are taking advantage of the millions of calories to be had.

to answer your question, Me, I love to see Fat girls working out, doing what they can on treadmills and stair steppers, struggling, sweating and jiggling.

This post reminded me of an old Youtube video of [I think it's] BBAsshley doing Jumping Jacks, she does like 8 it's maaaybe 15 seconds long but its Gold Jerry! Gold!

Last edited by s!gma; 08-18-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Bad dates
s!gma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #13
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by s!gma View Post
I love your mentality on this, as much as I like to lift BBW girls and be squished, its just incredibly sexy to see a strong woman like yourself.

I work out and I make sure to add yoga routines and stretches so that I don't tense up and loose my flexibility, so I completely agree with the idea of gaining while maintaining your strength, to me it just makes sense, you can set a higher goal, where some ladies may be immobile at 500 or 600lbs you have strong body underneath that is ready and can handle more.

And there are soooooo many weight gaining powders, Bars and Shakes I hope that gainers out there are taking advantage of the millions of calories to be had.

to answer your question, Me, I love to see Fat girls working out, doing what they can on treadmills and stair steppers, struggling, sweating and jiggling.

This post reminded me of an old Youtube video of [I think it's] BBAsshley doing Jumping Jacks, she does like 8 it's maaaybe 15 seconds long but its Gold Jerry! Gold!
This is a great response! Im glad we feel the same way. And yes I am def taking advantage of those weight gain shakes and bars in addition to my already fatty diet!
Old 08-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #14
s!gma

Like Like Like, Great to Hear.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #15
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You are gorgeous as always, and if you need any help in the shower afterward...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #16
s!gma

hey its first come first served pal.

And Kit I am waaaay more help in the shower, and my way we get dirtier before you get clean.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #17
Stuffingkit

awww thanks guys!

I love to get dirty
Old 08-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #18
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

A fat gal's body in motion is a heavenly sight!
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
ThaliaBombshell

ThaliaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThaliaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

at over 440 pounds I am well into the supersized category, and I do add in exercise and working out simply because I carry a hell of a lot of squishyness on my body, and building and developing the muscle beneath all my vast amounts of fat, as well as developing core strength is actually one of the most beneficial things that gainers can do to help themselves, I have no desire to become immobile and completely at the mercy of someone else, but I rather love and enjoy every bit of fat on me, the combination of pilates and weight training that I do works very well for helping me keep being a supersized hottie and carry all of it
Old 08-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #20
s!gma

No problem Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaliaBombshell View Post
at over 440 pounds I am well into the supersized category, and I do add in exercise and working out simply because I carry a hell of a lot of squishyness on my body, and building and developing the muscle beneath all my vast amounts of fat, as well as developing core strength is actually one of the most beneficial things that gainers can do to help themselves, I have no desire to become immobile and completely at the mercy of someone else, but I rather love and enjoy every bit of fat on me, the combination of pilates and weight training that I do works very well for helping me keep being a supersized hottie and carry all of it

Great, I think that is the best attitude to have.

I think immobility should be more about playing out a role [rolling on me HA!] IMO it should be more of a sexuality game than a life goal. Sure there will be times and things you need help with and I am totally behind the dream to be as big as possible.

But the only thing sexier than a BBW sitting and rubbing her fat is the bbw walking around jiggling

And I am sure I am not the only one who would like to see some workout vids ladies.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
FA Punk

FA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ok, I like to watch fatties pump the iron lol, so how much and you bench kit? Two candy bars at once haha?
Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #22
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

love it working out with fat girl turns me on all that huffing and puffing sounds like sex to me just love it
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #23
gataras

gataras has said some nice things

i loveee this fat-girl/workout in gym theme
gataras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #24
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Keep it up. You can be bigger and bouncy that way.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #25
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I mostly work out at the gym attached to my college, and the only women remotely approaching plus-sized are members of the LAX team. They're mostly hot, don't get me wrong, but they're all so much bigger than I am I worry that if they catch me looking they'll tie me into a pretzel. There was this gorgeous pear-shaped girl who used to come to the gym every weekend and use the treadmill for half an hour at a time, but she must have either quit or successfully lost the weight because I never see her anymore.

However, I must note the similar phenomenon of BBWs in dance classes. It's almost better, because everyone's in skin-tight outfits, flinging themselves around the room. BBWs are more fun to watch because, well, there's just more of them to fling around.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote