Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #26
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Chubby girls are cute!

I like it when men watch me work out at the gym. It makes me work even harder when I know someone is enjoying my zumba moves.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #27
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ummmm, who doesn't like to watch a fat girl work out?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #28
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Ummmm, who doesn't like to watch a fat girl work out?
You'd be surprised! For some people its a real turn-off!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #29
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like to see her working out if I know she does it to maintain a basic fitness as ThaliaBombshell said she does and she allows herself to overeat after her training. A bonus here if she is almost too big for the training equipment she uses.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #30
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

There's something about watching a big fat booty jiggle as a woman uses the elliptical...
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #31
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
There's something about watching a big fat booty jiggle as a woman uses the elliptical...
Poetry in motion.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #32
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Poetry in motion.
Men have written sonnets about such things.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #33
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

I LIKE IT
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:26 AM   #34
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Poetry in motion.
hahhahaha! Really though!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #35
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

It's bittersweet. When I'm at a gym and I spot a fat girl working out is always a bonus. Big girls look so cute shaking their chub in tights. I get mesmerized by the motion of their asses, but it gets offset by the knowledge that these women are in the gym to lose weight. The idea of women losing their beautiful pounds is a turn off.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 AM   #36
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
It's bittersweet. When I'm at a gym and I spot a fat girl working out is always a bonus. Big girls look so cute shaking their chub in tights. I get mesmerized by the motion of their asses, but it gets offset by the knowledge that these women are in the gym to lose weight. The idea of women losing their beautiful pounds is a turn off.
I totally feel that you know? Sometimes when Im fantasizing about being a big fat girl huffing and puffing at the gym(I love the idea of being the fattest person in a room) if my head is to chatty I start thinking about weight loss and that is an instant turn off
Old 12-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #37
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I was in the gym working out earlier and I kept an eye out for any large n' lovely lads or lassies to occupy my eyes while I sweated it out.

Sadly my search was in vain.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #38
twigster6ft6

twigster6ft6 can now change their title

i think you look awesome in those pics, kit! it is absolutely fun (and hot) to see a big woman work out, and i'm sure that it DOES help with your gain. building muscle will be beneficial for carrying that extra weight, right? AND it will help improve your fitness.

thanks for sharing those pics! and if you ever need a 117 lbs. human barbell for arm curls or bench press or whatever... let me know.
twigster6ft6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #39
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigster6ft6 View Post
i think you look awesome in those pics, kit! it is absolutely fun (and hot) to see a big woman work out, and i'm sure that it DOES help with your gain. building muscle will be beneficial for carrying that extra weight, right? AND it will help improve your fitness.

thanks for sharing those pics! and if you ever need a 117 lbs. human barbell for arm curls or bench press or whatever... let me know.
Well said! Thank you
Old 01-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #40
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Incredibly hot to see that fat ass bounce on the tread mill, sometimes I got to stop myself so then I can get back into my routine. The leg curl machines are awesome to watch in motion. I sort of wish they would falter and get off the diet and get fatter, you know how the body wants food after a work out. That and Lululemon on a big girl is pretty hot around the gym.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #41
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I hate watching women 'work out', but I get a raging hard on wrestling a big fat bodied thick chick.

SO I am not sure what you would classify that as...
Old 01-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #42
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

I enjoy seeing fat girls work out and how they try to hide their bellies and asses with big over sized shirts and then when they move a certain way all their delightful sins are revealed It's very exciting to me when fat girls simply give up on working out because they are helplessly fat and they admit it. Of course seeing them get out of breath just walking up a flight of stairs is a HUGE turn on for me too.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #43
mdp123456

mdp123456 has said some nice things

My wife has gained about 50lbs since we got married last August, she knows I like it and she does a bit too Now she is pregnant and works out a bit on the wii fit, I just sit back and enjoy the show. We both know that a video game isn't going to help so I think she just does it to jiggle around for me which is a huge plus. She gets a kick out of it when she gets on the board and her character puffs out a little more
mdp123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #44
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was at my local gym, and I was on the bike, when suddenly I saw this girl, she was so soft, and I loved seeing her sit down, and her shirt rode up on her, and she was working out so hard, and all that sweat came down. It was so hot!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #45
scottyb100

scottyb100 has said some nice things
Default Girl at the gym

I remeber I saw this woman at the gym,She was in her 20s She must have been, size wise, a little bigger than Kellie kay. Just using SSBBWs as size examples. She was on the treadmill at a low speed but you could still she her tomato red face, huffing and puffing, struggling and sweatting buckets. I felt sorry for a woman with such a beautiful body trying to get rid of it. I just wanted to take her off, then to take her out and show her how wonderful her body is.

I only like seeing SSBBWs and big girls at the gym to see how unfit there getting. The swetting and being out of breath is a turn on
scottyb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #46
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Crikey Kit, I have such a girl-crush on you! So cute!

Honestly, if I could ensure I was going to see a gorgeous BBW or BHM working out in the gym, I might actually be inclined to go there! Give me something to focus on, eh? Though I'd probably have to wear sunglasses inside like a douche just so that they couldn't see me gawking! =p
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #47
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Every thursday night

I go to a local gym every thurday night because it over looks the pool. 8 O'clock every thursday night there is a type of weight watchers group that uses the pool. I cant get enough of the view
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 AM   #48
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i never once gave this much thought, but yes. i like watching fat girls work out..eat..get dressed, undressed..BBWs just make everything look sexy
Old 01-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #49
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

So ladies, how many of you like watching fat MEN work out? Eh? Ehhhh?
Old 01-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #50
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
So ladies, how many of you like watching fat MEN work out? Eh? Ehhhh?
Well hello there!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote