Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #26
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Turns out that I'm a sub.

Didn't even realize it until I actually bothered to define the many fantasies in my mind online.

Who knew??
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #27
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am a sub to life, so in fantasy I definately want to be the dom.
I've never dabbled in real life. I had a brief interaction *online* with a dom who had subs in real life. I was curious about the scene and after talking to him for a couple of days and watching him interact with his subs and reading his sub's online diary of their interactions. I realized that my every instinct was to place my boot on his neck, so that pretty much cleared it up for me which side of the fence I was on.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #28
Lke_Stacies_Mom

Lke_Stacies_Mom can now change their title
Default Me

Sub 4sure....
Lke_Stacies_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #29
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

I'd say I'm a Switch who leans toward being Dominant at this point. It all depends on chemistry of course.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #30
GabrielBR

GabrielBR has said some nice things

When the woman is bigger than me, havier or taller i am sub. when the woman is short and litle than me i am Dom. I am 6 ft and weight 210
GabrielBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #31
fasub

fasub can now change their title

Mmmm...whatever became of Queen Adrena?
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #32
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No idea what I am due to non experience but I have feeling I would be a sub, since I like to please people and sometimes enjoy pain.
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #33
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dunno..I think I may dip my toe into this a wee bit. I've been bored and could use some excitement lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #34
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I dunno..I think I may dip my toe into this a wee bit. I've been bored and could use some excitement lol
You will either love it or hate it. I absolutely love it and take great pleasure from being a good subbie. With that said I have friends who cannot fathom giving up control to someone else or be anything more or less than an equal in the bedroom. Just make sure you have a lot of trust in the Dom if you are a Sub and don't break the trust of the other person if you choose to be a Domme.

Last edited by CaAggieGirl; 10-06-2012 at 02:04 PM.
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #35
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post

You will either love it or hate it. I absolutely love it and take great pleasure from being a good subbie. With that said I have friends who cannot fathom giving up control to someone else or be anything more or less than an equal in the bedroom. Just make sure you have a lot of trust in the Dom if you are a Sub and don't break the trust of the other person if you choose to be a Domme.
Well, I will probably start out pretty slow, knowing me. I'm not one to dive right in to anything. it might be interesting though...I will let y'all know what I think if I do wind up giving it a try
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #36
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

It's crossed my mind a few times. I've read up on it and it does fascinate me. Plus I tend to be rather dominant, though I have my sub side too. So that places me fully in the realm of "switch"
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #37
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fits into the 'take charge' mold, with strong desire to please my partner.
I get off on YOU getting off.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #38
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I find that lots of guys are subs...intresting....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #39
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I find that lots of guys are subs...intresting...
Well, the Wiccan in me knows that this is how life works, period.
The male Misanthropist in me knows that all men which are capable of maintaining a relationship, are kinda submissive anyways.
The FA in me thinks that Feeders are submissive by nature.
The Sub in me knows what's better for him.
And the Husband in me has been taught by life to obey devotedly, after he has been told to impregnate her...
Old 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #40
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lots of guys are doms. Lots of guys are subs. Lots of guys are switches. Same with women.

Back when I used to be heavily active in the D/s scene, there were more submissive women than men, and more dominant men than women. Things evened out amongst the younger crowd, but among those in the higher age brackets (over 60), there were very few fem doms or male subs. I'm sure this is no reflection of kinkster activity nationwide, let alone worldwide. This is just how I saw it amongst those I saw at parties, clubs and munches.

There may be more male subs poking their heads out here, but I wouldn't take it as any indication of actual statistics.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #41
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I find that lots of guys are subs...intresting....
On Dims, perhaps, but in life, it's more like 50/50 between the sexes.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #42
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

have to admit I am curious about the sub side of the fence. Not sure about switching I honestly think I would end up wetting myself with laughter if I tried to pull that off
Old 12-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #43
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I actually do believe there's a correlation between being an FA and being a sub or having sub tendencies. When I was single, I always encountered FAs who wanted to be dominated by a BBW. It was nearly impossible to find guys who enjoyed dominating. Of course, this is absolutely anecdotal, so worth only what you paid to read it (i.e., nothing).

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #44
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are a lot of dom, as well as controlling domineering FAs. I was married to one and I have quite a few friends here who encounter them. I will say, however that many I've come across do identify as dom but are indeed quite submissive. I think it's closer to 50\50 too, as mentioned upthread. Sorry about typos...cell phone is not friendly to good punctuation and grammar.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #45
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a switch, But all of my kinks are tied(Pun!) to my main fetish being feederism
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #46
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I'm a switch, though my relationship has been more vanilla as of late. I can't really deal with any relationship that doesn't have some elements of power-play or kink to it though, so that element never totally goes away. I have a lot of different kinks that just sort of ebb and flow...I go through phases where I'm super into something or in one mode, and then another interest will come to the forefront.

Feederism and fat admiration always remain the most powerful, consistent interest. It's an inherent part of my sexuality.

Last edited by ~KawaiiFFA~; 01-01-2013 at 02:27 PM.
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #47
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
There are a lot of dom, as well as controlling domineering FAs. I was married to one and I have quite a few friends here who encounter them. I will say, however that many I've come across do identify as dom but are indeed quite submissive. I think it's closer to 50\50 too, as mentioned upthread. Sorry about typos...cell phone is not friendly to good punctuation and grammar.
I've been running across many FAs on the internet that seem to identify themselves as being Doms, but are, in reality, closer to be clueless, "50 Shades" reading, abusive males. They don't know about the truth of the lifestyle, nor do they care to know it.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #48
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I tried the sub scene for a good 5 minutes, couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Marlayna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #49
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am very involved in my local communities, have friends in a few others but mostly just enjoy being able to spend time with like minded folk. I identify primarily as dominant and almost all of my relationships have been of the D/s bent; be it overt or more subtle. Physical kinks or not. It really depends on my connection with a person that determines how the relationship will go.

Overall I'm pretty laid back. I love french vanilla with my triple chocolate cake and rocky road ice cream so my life definitely is a mix of many things. As anyone's life is. I don't need to have all of the physical kinks to be happy, just when I'm in the mood . I would have to say that now, feedism/foodee/fat love in some aspect has to be involved. I've delved into many kinky and fun things except I've barely touched the surface of the one that truly trips my trigger. I want my cake and to eat it too.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #50
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've kind of dabbled in this, though I'm trying to be more dominant in my life in general (like taking control of a situation, not always waiting for someone else to step up) which I do realize is not the same as sexual dominance, but damn I'm finding it does feel good to step up and take charge