Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep
Default clothes you grew out of?

i want to see pics of everyone in clothes they've grown out of.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Uhm... you can't just come in and demand something like that, dude. Show some class. Not trying to be rude, btw. Just trying to keep the peace.

Last edited by bmann0413; 08-09-2012 at 12:18 AM.
bmann0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #3
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
i want to see pics of everyone in clothes they've grown out of.
Great thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Uhm... you can't just come in and demand something like that, dude. Show some class. Not trying to be rude, btw. Just trying to keep the peace.
Not 100% sure, but think bremerton maybe a 'dudette'.. not that it really matters
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:48 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She is a dudette....which doesn't mean that the request isn't a bit ballsy. Then again, there have been some pretty successful threads on here that started with similar requests, so who knows what will happen?
Old 08-09-2012, 06:23 AM   #5
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

How is it ballsy? Cause the OP doesn't have the requisite 1000+ post count? Outgrown clothes are pretty much a basic turnon for feeder/fa types. I bet there isn't a single paysite girl that hasn't done an "outgrown clothes" set.

If this same topic had been started by a popular poster, or frankly had been started on the BHM/FFA board it would have been instantly popular.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is ballsy because she is basically saying “Hey, people, post pictures of yourself in a state that is looked down on by a majority of society, for my pleasure.” I don’t care who asks—I call that ballsy.

On the other hand, ballsy is not always bad. George Bernard Shaw is quoted as saying “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." And the same principle applies here: if we were all always polite and careful not to offend, there would not be a lot of threads on here where a number of people have been pleased to post picture and many people have enjoyed the pictures. Ballsy may offend some people, but it may also get things happening.

In short, I wasn’t judging her action as good or bad, merely commenting on the boldness.

I do agree that it might have raised less eyebrows on the BHM board, but no guarantee on that either--you've surely seen people offended once or twice there too!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Except this board isn't populated by the majority of society, it's read by people who enjoy seeing that kind of thing. And also by people who enjoy showing off having outgrown clothes, even when sometimes the outgrown clothes are really a shirt purchased a size too small or that stayed in the dryer for too long.

One of the most popular threads on Dims was started by a mod and encouraged posts of pictures at one's skinniest and fattest. So these requests are really pretty mainstream. There are many threads on Dims where posters share stories of "things we break" or "things you're too big for".

If the OP was a BBW or SSBBW and offered up a shot of herself in an outgrown tight sweater, I'm guessing the thread would take off.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #8
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It often is who posts it. Not long ago, I started a thread about the gone but not forgotten model wannabees section of the old Dimms print issue, and I was jumped on so quickly people would have thought I just peed on the living room rug. Some of it was misunderstanding that led to people thinking I was calling them wannabees, but much of it was due to the fact I had not posted a lot and they thought I was some kind of perv (Aren't we all? Uhhhh, this is the fat sexuality section?) and I thought I was being polite about it. For some people, jumping to conclusions is their favorite form of exercise.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #9
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Okay, so debate aside...are we going to honor the OP's request?

Because I will, as soon as I find some time. I think this is a great idea for a thread!