Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #26
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I know you were trying not to get that big again... but is it okay if I envy you anyway?
Lol if you want to I guess. Now I'm getting to the point that my pants won't button and my belt will not clasp. Finding clothes has become almost impossible, or at least not stylish cloths and I'm not sure I can take that. I'd rather just run around 500+ lbs and naked!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #27
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Lol if you want to I guess. Now I'm getting to the point that my pants won't button and my belt will not clasp. Finding clothes has become almost impossible, or at least not stylish cloths and I'm not sure I can take that. I'd rather just run around 500+ lbs and naked!
I think we can all rest assured that Chicken Legs wouldn't mind. Plus, heck, take some footage of you trying to put those pants on and slap it on YouTube; you'd be surprised how many faves you'd get. I still remember back when Beer Belly Bear (now BeerHawg) had footage of him trying to put on some jean shorts that simply popped right open as soon as he took his hand off the button... very popular.

But yes, I envy you. Just the thought of being your size makes me need to adjust my pants. If I could, I'd take your unwanted weight in a heartbeat.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
. I'd rather just run around 500+ lbs and naked!
Ohhh- that actually sounds like a very appealing idea to many of us FFA's!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #29
syphon77

syphon77 can now change their title

I was 500 lbs over the summer, but now I'm trying to lose weight so I can walk up stairs at my college without almost dying for ten minutes. I'm currently 480-490...
syphon77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #30
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Take Care

I'm backing out. A diabetic my age with COPD has no business being this heavy. Be careful and take care of yourselves, Guys.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 AM   #31
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by syphon77 View Post
I was 500 lbs over the summer, but now I'm trying to lose weight so I can walk up stairs at my college without almost dying for ten minutes. I'm currently 480-490...
Oh gosh. Wish SMCC had a guy that big... even if you are losing weight that sounds nice
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 AM   #32
syphon77

syphon77 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
Oh gosh. Wish SMCC had a guy that big... even if you are losing weight that sounds nice
I am planning to transfer North next year, haha. But probably Canada, college is WAY cheap there.
syphon77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know colleges and universities here are cheap compared to the US, for Canadian citizens....but I think for others the prices are quite a lot higher?

Don't get me wrong, would love to have you come north, just make sure you investigate carefully first!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Except there was a huge deal not too long ago about how the government will literally pay for your entire college/uni program if you're a recent immigrant. They give away free money to immigrants but not to their own citizens. I remember reading that when I was looking to take a college program again after failing twice before.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #35
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syphon77 View Post
I am planning to transfer North next year, haha. But probably Canada, college is WAY cheap there.
YEAH! CANADA!

I know a few american students at my uni in Van. They pay about double the tuition as I do, but it still works out to be cheaper than an american university.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #36
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
YEAH! CANADA!

I know a few american students at my uni in Van. They pay about double the tuition as I do, but it still works out to be cheaper than an american university.
And it's a better education as well since our professors aren't the product of the American school system!

OH SNAP YO

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #37
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
Except there was a huge deal not too long ago about how the government will literally pay for your entire college/uni program if you're a recent immigrant. They give away free money to immigrants but not to their own citizens. I remember reading that when I was looking to take a college program again after failing twice before.
Really? There's lots of recent immigrants paying 'full freight' at our college. I think this is some tiny program aimed at a very tightly targeted audience - probably some field like plumbing that Canada has a desperate labour shortage in - that an 'enterprising' journalist blew up into a 'headline'.

Short form - doubtful. Very doubtful. Probably just some xenophobe writing.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #38
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
YEAH! CANADA!

Tuition for most programs at our college here in Ottawa runs about $1500-$1700 per semester for Canadian residents. Foreign students pay that, plus another $4400 per semester in foreign student fees.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #39
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Maybe I'd misread it or misunderstood, but I could have sworn...
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #40
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
YEAH! CANADA!

You have to remember that lots of American students don't pay retail. My kids are Canadian citizens so they'd pay regular Canadian tuition but with all the discounts American Universities offer (if you're a good student) it was cheaper for my two oldest to go to school in the USA. (I really do think its ironic that the State of Alabama paid for my son's undergrad degree).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #41
BigJohn23

BigJohn23 has said some nice things
Default At the rate...

I'm gaining soon I'll be able to answer to a 600 plus roll call
BigJohn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #42
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Resident pervert calling in to tell you that I likey all of you!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #43
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Resident pervert calling in to tell you that I likey all of you!
Thank you...?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #44
Wayne Kerr

Wayne Kerr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWayne Kerr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok, right now I'm sitting at about 425 but have been up to around 470 before. Gonna ask a question and confess at the same time. When I was bigger, along with severe back issues, I had trouble cleaning myself after I went to the restroom. Ended up having to use the shower wand. Just wondering if you guys who are bigger have this problem, and how do you solve it?

Not trying to be humorous or repulsive, just an honest question.

Thanks.
Wayne Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #45
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Kerr View Post
Ok, right now I'm sitting at about 425 but have been up to around 470 before. Gonna ask a question and confess at the same time. When I was bigger, along with severe back issues, I had trouble cleaning myself after I went to the restroom. Ended up having to use the shower wand. Just wondering if you guys who are bigger have this problem, and how do you solve it?

Not trying to be humorous or repulsive, just an honest question.

Thanks.
I'm 5'8" and in the 4's but i havnt had that problem. I wonder if its a physique thing? Or maybe shorter = easier? MAYBE MY HEIGHT IS GOOD FOR SOMETHING!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #46
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The back issues are probably the cause of that. It helps to have a strong and flexible back.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #47
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm no where near those sizes, but I do recall seeing some of the larger women on the boards commiserating about those challenges. I seem to recall two solutions: getting a bidet attachment on your toilet (it washes you off), or the rather lower tech 'sponge on a stick.' Neither really sounds ideal though. If you do a board search for bidet or sponge you might find the posts discussing these things.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #48
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I'm 5'8" and in the 4's but i havnt had that problem. I wonder if its a physique thing? Or maybe shorter = easier? MAYBE MY HEIGHT IS GOOD FOR SOMETHING!
I think your onto something. Because I'm 6'4"ish and 6XL shirts still leave a good amount of belly showing with T shirts. Dress shirts tend to have the last button around where my belly button is. I can get 6XLT's sometimes but then the arms are all wrong. When I was at Casual Male 2 months ago the manager helping me said, "Its probably time you just get your shirts custom tailored." My other problem is while Button up dress shirts tend to cover my belly; sitting down the buttons pop off!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #49
Dockta_Dockta
Mister Maticus.

Dockta_Dockta can now change their title

I'm not quite 500 and probably never will be. I thought I was close to 400 not long ago. I guess since I'm only like 5'11 I look a lot bigger. I ended up being a 360, now I'm at 340.

I'm pretty happy with my size though.
Dockta_Dockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #50
oliver141180

oliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was around 520lbs at one point. Started getting to the stage where it was affecting my back though, especially over walking longer distances and doing certain weightlifts. I didn't like being at the point where my mobility was being affected so lost a bit, think i'm around 470lbs now. 6'8" too though, so plenty of frame to spread it around :P