Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #51
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default big guys you are beautiful

I want to cuddle you all
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #52
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

Yep just over the 500lb mark
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #53
Fat_Cat

Fat_Cat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFat_Cat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
My other problem is while Button up dress shirts tend to cover my belly; sitting down the buttons pop off!
Oh man, that happened to me at my best friend's wedding. Clothing with buttons and I have not been on talking terms ever since.
Fat_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #54
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My other problem is while Button up dress shirts tend to cover my belly; sitting down the buttons pop off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Cat View Post
Oh man, that happened to me at my best friend's wedding. Clothing with buttons and I have not been on talking terms ever since.
As somebody with a big button popping fetish, I approve of this even if you two don't!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #55
YellowMelon

YellowMelon has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn23 View Post
I'm gaining soon I'll be able to answer to a 600 plus roll call
Sweet.

Should we apply for marriage right away?
YellowMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:27 AM   #56
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
As somebody with a big button popping fetish, I approve of this even if you two don't!
lol really? I could send you a collection of popped buttons. I dream of getting them stitched back on, but the few times I've tried it they just pop back off as I yo-yo around the 500 lb mark.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:13 AM   #57
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
lol really? I could send you a collection of popped buttons. I dream of getting them stitched back on, but the few times I've tried it they just pop back off as I yo-yo around the 500 lb mark.
Ah, well what you need is somebody super talented with sewing on buttons to help you out! I am just imagining you with a side covered in escaped buttons now though! x3
Old 02-27-2013, 01:10 AM   #58
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Ah, well what you need is somebody super talented with sewing on buttons to help you out! I am just imagining you with a side covered in escaped buttons now though! x3
I think the real problem is the growing and belly expansion when I sit down. Stuff that fits me just find standing up, pops and burst when I sit down. Whenever I buy a button up shirt I have to do a sit down test to see how much stress it puts on the buttons. True Story.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #59
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
I think the real problem is the growing and belly expansion when I sit down. Stuff that fits me just find standing up, pops and burst when I sit down. Whenever I buy a button up shirt I have to do a sit down test to see how much stress it puts on the buttons. True Story.
Ah, I get that as well! I never wear trousers or skirts that fasten around the stomach because they fit fine standing up and then when I sit down they about cut me in half! So I do that test with trousers, even though I only have a little belly!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #60
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs down

Almost 60 posts and not a single "roll" pun yet? For shame, internet.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #61
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Almost 60 posts and not a single "roll" pun yet? For shame, internet.
I really enjoy a good yeast roll with my meals
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #62
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I really enjoy a good yeast roll with my meals
Aaaannndd now all I can think about is thrush.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #63
BigJohn23

BigJohn23 has said some nice things
Default Well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowMelon View Post
Sweet.

Should we apply for marriage right away?
we need to have a cuddle before I say yes lol
BigJohn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #64
YellowMelon

YellowMelon has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn23 View Post
we need to have a cuddle before I say yes lol
You know where you may find me.
YellowMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:11 AM   #65
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hrmmm...with all the new folks on board..time to revive this yummy thread..

anybody want to share
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #66
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
hrmmm...with all the new folks on board..time to revive this yummy thread..

anybody want to share
You've always been my favorite pervert.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #67
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
You've always been my favorite pervert.
Look sir!! I'll have you know I'm....***looks at vid of Hozay taking off his shirt***

ummmm..what were we talking about?
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #68
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Look sir!! I'll have you know I'm....***looks at vid of Hozay taking off his shirt***

works every time.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #69
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:

ahahaha how have i never seen this before
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #70
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
ahahaha how have i never seen this before
I know right? Tease loll
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #71
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I would like to defend myself by saying that was the first time I had made a video, and I couldn't hear the sound playing. I promise you I have better rhythm and that these hips don't lie.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #72
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I would like to defend myself by saying that was the first time I had made a video, and I couldn't hear the sound playing. I promise you I have better rhythm and that these hips don't lie.
Bless will hold you to it!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote