Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default BHMs to drool over.

nevermind see there is already a thread for this.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Aw I got all excited now!

No reason there can't be a new one, let's see what you got
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitiTomato View Post
Aw I got all excited now!

No reason there can't be a new one, let's see what you got

It's over in the BHM video thread. This thread needs deleted.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

come and drool over me. Haha
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well if it's not getting deleted then we should at least have BHMs to drool over. How about the girls here post their favorite celebrities and what not. Like the Hot Boys Threads.
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:02 AM   #6
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Jack Black, James Corden (but i am guessing he will improve with age LOL) Frank Black, Phil Jupitus. MMMMMMMM
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #7
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Just spent WAY too long looking at Phil Jupitus pictures...
Old 08-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Can Help

I'll help by posting a pic of my sexy ol' back side, if y'all need me to. Just sayin'.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I'll help by posting a pic of my sexy ol' back side, if y'all need me to. Just sayin'.
Do it sir! Show these ladies what they're missing out on.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Do it sir! Show these ladies what they're missing out on.
Thank you Sir, I'd Rep you for your vote of confidence, but, yes, you guessed, I'll never have confidence in that damned, forever-in-the-charger, Repper of mine!!! Oh, well, if the Ladies object, I can always delete the IMG later.

450, 5'6.5", age 57
Fat, short, old shit, I am!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 10-25-2012 at 10:51 AM.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #11
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Am I more or less drool worthy in black & white?

[IMG][/IMG]
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:51 AM   #12
sarahe543

An arty tasteful drool!
Old 08-24-2012, 06:07 AM   #13
gythaogg

gythaogg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgythaogg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Alec Baldwin in It's Complicated. Mmmmm.
gythaogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
MissTsatske

MissTsatske can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissTsatske can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandyman View Post
Am I more or less drool worthy in black & white?

[IMG][/IMG]
Hubba hubba! You're a feast for the eyes, black and white or not.
MissTsatske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #15
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Raul Malo

The Mavericks just released a new album (FINALLY) and it reminded me of my love for this BHM hottie.

Enjoy.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (8.4 KB, 565 views)
File Type: jpg Raul-Malo-general-1-credit-.jpg (31.4 KB, 563 views)
File Type: jpg large_081908malo.jpg (44.2 KB, 565 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

What the hey - I'll throw my hat into the ring also.

runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #17
VonDimples

VonDimples has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningsoft View Post
What the hey - I'll throw my hat into the ring also.

mmm, look at that little growing belly. I'd love to fatten you up. Loove the picture..
VonDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #18
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

It is certainly a masterpiece that is constantly being worked on, and I am far beyond day 50 by now
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #19
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
The Mavericks just released a new album (FINALLY) and it reminded me of my love for this BHM hottie.

Enjoy.

I LOVEEEEEE Raul.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #20
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Isn't he gorgeous? DAMN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I LOVEEEEEE Raul.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #21
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Isn't he gorgeous? DAMN!
He always has been. Been a fan of The Mavericks since their first single.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #22
BigBootyBeautyXXL

BigBootyBeautyXXL does more than just post hot picsBigBootyBeautyXXL does more than just post hot picsBigBootyBeautyXXL does more than just post hot pics

I've never complained about a man having a little extra meat on him
BigBootyBeautyXXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:45 AM   #23
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why continue to delay the inevitable?

James Corden

jamescorden5001.jpg

james-corden-one-man-two-guvnors3.jpg

aaaaand if this makes you even half as happy as it makes me, you at least have half a life more than me and I've just made your month, and you're welcome.

James-Corden-engaged[1].jpg
Old 04-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #24
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

James Corden is lovely!

I'm also a fan of Nick Frost :3

And John Bradley

SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #25
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

raggi from the band of monsters and men
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote