Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Random Questions with no real answers

Post 'em up.

I'll start.

Why do you feel it necessary to share your bodily functions noises with us all day long?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Am I the only person to sort M&M's by colour, and why do I do it?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Am I the only person to sort M&M's by colour, and why do I do it?
You're not the only person! I do that with jelly bellies, bridge mixture, ju jubes. Haha. A lot of people like organization.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You're not the only person! I do that with jelly bellies, bridge mixture, ju jubes. Haha. A lot of people like organization.
good good im not on my own then. I once sorted a 1kg bag of jelly beans. Took ages.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Quality Street

Quote:
good good im not on my own then. I once sorted a 1kg bag of jelly beans. Took ages.
With me, it's Quality Street. Have to spread them on the floor and get them all sorted into the different types when I open a new tin. There are never enough purple ones or green triangles and this always proves the point, lol!
Old 08-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
With me, it's Quality Street. Have to spread them on the floor and get them all sorted into the different types when I open a new tin. There are never enough purple ones or green triangles and this always proves the point, lol!
Voila! I even took a photo the last time I did this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Quality Street!.jpg (19.8 KB, 159 views)
Old 08-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
Surlysomething

Quote:
Haha. But there must have been huge satisfaction after. There are a few flavours that horrify me so if I had the chance to segregate them from the delicious ones, i'm all for it.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
Surlysomething

Quote:
OH! I get Quality Street every Christmas!
Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
biglynch

Quote:
its true! purple ones and green triangles are way better than the rest of the tin. And why did they not give you enough green triangles for a full hexagon.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #10
biglynch

Quote:
Haha. But there must have been huge satisfaction after. There are a few flavours that horrify me so if I had the chance to segregate them from the delicious ones, i'm all for it.
yerp i was feeling Boss for about day. only one i hate is the pina colada or coconut flavours... Pah!
Old 08-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
its true! purple ones and green triangles are way better than the rest of the tin. And why did they not give you enough green triangles for a full hexagon.
Incredible thread - I can agree 105% with everything posted!
(... and even have re-sorted Quality Street into a glass jar with the favorite green and purple ones down at the bottom to save them for last .... feeding the top ones I don't like so much to visitors ....)

When has that ever happened???
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wtf is quality street?

Edit: this is a real question that needs a real answer!!

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 08-24-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Edit:srs bsns
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #13
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Wtf is quality street?

See Librarygirl's great pic!

A tin of traditional English toffees and chocolate bonbons (now part of Nestlé) - you can get them all over the place, internationally mainly in airport shops.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thank God I'm not the only one who does this.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:11 AM   #15
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why is it always more fun to mock idiots than to be a Zen Master, and ignore them?
Old 08-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #16
seeker421

seeker421 can now change their title

Do children have as much fun in childhood as adults do in adultry?
seeker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Wtf is quality street?

A tin of evil tasting confectionary, it's a complete bust.

And I've gone right off Cadbury's roses since they stopped putting Turkish Delights in them.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #18
Librarygirl

Smile Mmmmm...Turkish delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
A tin of evil tasting confectionary, it's a complete bust.

And I've gone right off Cadbury's roses since they stopped putting Turkish Delights in them.
Yes you're either a Roses or a Quality Street person in this country. And they keep changing both ( but never losing the pesky strawberry creams). And no (sigh) they are not the same without the Turkish delights...
(Thank you Mr Bob for sending me back into the realms of that particular fantasy at bedtime!)
Old 08-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Why is it always more fun to mock idiots than to be a Zen Master, and ignore them?
Because of the instant gratification of venting your spleen.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #20
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why do I feel like almost everything is complete and utter bullshit and that human beings worry and fret over the damndest things that in the end really don't matter?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #21
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Why do I feel like almost everything is complete and utter bullshit and that human beings worry and fret over the damndest things that in the end really don't matter?
Because it is and we do. That's why we distract ourselves with the internet and TV.

Just kidding, I love life and it's multisplendoured glory

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #22
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Because it is and we do. That's why we distract ourselves with the internet and TV.

Just kidding, I love life and it's multisplendoured glory
This.
Exactly.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #23
Surlysomething

Can you not smell yourself? Really?

Ugh.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #24
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Qual-it-y Street's back, al-right!

Quote:
"Wtf is quality street?

"
My first thought was that it sounds like some sort of boy-band.

Quote:
"Can you not smell yourself? Really?

Ugh.
"
I will go out on a limb and say "No." That folks who smell really have no idea of how they smell to other people....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #25
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
My first thought was that it sounds like some sort of boy-band.

I will go out on a limb and say "No." That folks who smell really have no idea of how they smell to other people....
I believe I should be aloud to carry a sign and use it on anyone that is a stinkasaurus.