Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #26
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
With me, it's Quality Street. Have to spread them on the floor and get them all sorted into the different types when I open a new tin. There are never enough purple ones or green triangles and this always proves the point, lol!
If you start sorting them by Dewey Decimal numbers, you may need professional help. Of course, if someone came to help you eat them all up - no problem!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I believe I should be aloud to carry a sign and use it on anyone that is a stinkasaurus.
ALLOWED. Hahahaha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #28
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Sweetie shelving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
If you start sorting them by Dewey Decimal numbers, you may need professional help. Of course, if someone came to help you eat them all up - no problem!
Haha! No, not quite that bad yet! Though I have often thought I'd like to run a sweetshop, which might lead to careful sweet shelving!

Well yes, I just need to find a lovely BHM to help me with all those strawberry creams!
Old 08-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #29
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Haha! No, not quite that bad yet! Though I have often thought I'd like to run a sweetshop, which might lead to careful sweet shelving!

Well yes, I just need to find a lovely BHM to help me with all those strawberry creams!
You go too far, there are just some things a woman should never ask a man to do, Strawberry creams are near the top of that list.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:19 AM   #30
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
You go too far, there are just some things a woman should never ask a man to do, Strawberry creams are near the top of that list.
Wait what? They're definitely not the worst of the bunch.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #31
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
You deviant!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #32
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
What about coffee creams? Of course if I had my very own BHM to ply with such delights, there might be rewards....(3 strawberry creams = 1 kiss, perhaps).. We FFAs have ways of persuading...

Quote:
Oh! What is worse?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Does anyone have a van down by the river that I can live in?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #34
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Does anyone have a van down by the river that I can live in?
As long as you don't go down there with Neil. It didn't work out so well for the last one that went down there with him.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #35
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
As long as you don't go down there with Neil. It didn't work out so well for the last one that went down there with him.

Neil? or Matt?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #36
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

he shot his baby
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #37
Surlysomething

Haha.

You guys are such musical nerds.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #38
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Can you not smell yourself? Really?

Ugh.
Not a bug but a feature. As I half-remember the quote, "The human race's greatest strength is that it can get used to anything. This is also the human race's reatest weakness."

After all, if you couldn't filter out your own scent, how would you smell anything else?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #39
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Not a bug but a feature. As I half-remember the quote, "The human race's greatest strength is that it can get used to anything. This is also the human race's reatest weakness."

After all, if you couldn't filter out your own scent, how would you smell anything else?

Come on. Normal people know when they're getting a bit ripe and that it's time to go and hose themselves down.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #40
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post

This is true, but an individual's scent exists in a gradient from "freshly washed (smells like their soap)" to "filthy and soaked in sweat." If a person spends more time at the former end, as they should, then they should not be desensitized to the latter.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #41
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What about coffee creams? Of course if I had my very own BHM to ply with such delights, there might be rewards....(3 strawberry creams = 1 kiss, perhaps).. We FFAs have ways of persuading...

Oh! What is worse?
Every time I read your posts I suddenly feel like I want to eat crumpets.

haha
Old 08-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #42
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Oh! What is worse?
Coconut Eclairs? Am I thinking of the right box?
Old 08-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #43
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Coconut Eclairs? Am I thinking of the right box?
Heh.........
Old 08-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #44
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Heh.........
Oh HELL Melian! I only found out about that like LAST WEEK.

*rummages in Melian's for some sweet sweet morsels*
Old 08-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #45
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Oh HELL Melian! I only found out about that like LAST WEEK.

*rummages in Melian's for some sweet sweet morsels*

The best morsels are at the bottom
Old 08-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #46
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
The best morsels are at the bottom
*digs deep for some orange creams*
Old 08-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #47
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
*digs deep for some orange creams*
That sounds like something you'd get from a box in New Jersey.

ETA: in addition to VD.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #48
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:

I guess that answers the question "Where do Oompa Loompas stash their candy?"
Old 08-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #49
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Why do people use the term "fuck like a pornstar"? does that mean there's a lot of pausing for different camera angle takes and lighting changes or the grip sneezed in the middle of a scene? Fucking like a pornstar sounds super lame.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #50
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Only if by 'box' you mean 'lot lizard', Canada.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote