Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default First World Problems

I left my bottle of Diet Pepsi in my car.

I have to put my stupid bra back on now - FWP

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If American engineers can put a man on the moon, why can't they design a comfortable brassiere? Not to mention panty hose that last as long as men's socks.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My cat's psychic says she's not eating the shrimp Grandma buys her because she needs to feel needed and her chakras might be out of alignment.

Dad is very torn and is losing sleep over whether to get the 42 inch or 50 inch flat screen.

The restaurant was out of chocolate syrup so I had to eat my free peanut butter pie without it.

The Dunkin Donuts down the road does not have soy milk so I have to go 15 miles out of my way to Starbucks.

FWP

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
My cat's psychic says she's not eating the shrimp Grandma buys her because she needs to feel needed and her chakras might be out of alignment.

Dad is very torn and is losing sleep over whether to get the 42 inch or 50 inch flat screen.

The restaurant was out of chocolate syrup so I had to eat my free peanut butter pie without it.

The Dunkin Donuts down the road does not have soy milk so I have to go 15 miles out of my way to Starbucks.

FWP
Exactly! Life is so hard. *sigh*
Old 09-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #5
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've taken my dinner to the tv room and gotten all comfy
but now i have to get up again cause i forgot my fork ;o;
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took a chunk out of my finger a couple of days ago, and the band-aids keep peeling themselves off in a couple of hours.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:46 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I took a chunk out of my finger a couple of days ago, and the band-aids keep peeling themselves off in a couple of hours.
Actually, when I think about it, this was part of a chain of first world problems.

When I was packing up to leave work on Friday I realized that I still had a dirty espresso cup at my desk. I considered leaving it there for the weekend, but finally took the thirty second walk to the kitchen. But when I got there, the cup washer was blinking that its soap cartridge was empty! Grumbling I decided I should actually change the cartridge, and it was in the process of doing that that I caught a finger on a sharp plastic edge and tore a chunk of skin off the side of my right middle finger.

The next day we went down to meet my parents on their boat on a lake (after dealing some more FWPs: the first gas station we went to was out of gas, and then the check engine light came on, requiring a detour past the dealer, then I forgot that the extended expressway had changed what was the shortest route to get there). Once we got out onto the water I went to water ski, only to find that no matter how I held the handle of the rope, I couldn't quite keep a strong enough grip without putting too much pressure on my sore finger. After many failed attempts I had to settle for just swimming, instead of skiing.

It was like everything was going wrong, in a FWP sort of way
Old 09-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #8
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Actually, when I think about it, this was part of a chain of first world problems.

When I was packing up to leave work on Friday I realized that I still had a dirty espresso cup at my desk. I considered leaving it there for the weekend, but finally took the thirty second walk to the kitchen. But when I got there, the cup washer was blinking that its soap cartridge was empty! Grumbling I decided I should actually change the cartridge, and it was in the process of doing that that I caught a finger on a sharp plastic edge and tore a chunk of skin off the side of my right middle finger.

The next day we went down to meet my parents on their boat on a lake (after dealing some more FWPs: the first gas station we went to was out of gas, and then the check engine light came on, requiring a detour past the dealer, then I forgot that the extended expressway had changed what was the shortest route to get there). Once we got out onto the water I went to water ski, only to find that no matter how I held the handle of the rope, I couldn't quite keep a strong enough grip without putting too much pressure on my sore finger. After many failed attempts I had to settle for just swimming, instead of skiing.

Your life is so difficult Tad
Old 09-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
Surlysomething

Quote:

Wow. That's like a First World Problem life.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Your life is so difficult Tad
I probably couldn't have been more fortunate in life without being born as a cat....the chorus of this song is my theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbAILjSbsU (is that obnoxiously smug enough for you? )

and yes, we were laughing about the 'problems' all day Saturday.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #11
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I probably couldn't have been more fortunate in life without being born as a cat....the chorus of this song is my theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbAILjSbsU (is that obnoxiously smug enough for you? )

and yes, we were laughing about the 'problems' all day Saturday.
Oh Tad, you're so awesome.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i did that with a new NINJA food thingie..and picked it up by the blade..right in the old thumb...bled forever like a motherfucker off and on all week, cause I refused to get it stitched...LIQUID BAND AIDS worked to heal the sucker up at last
Old 09-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #13
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

My oldest daughter was upset that her boyfriend got accepted to an east coast grad school and she got accepted to a west coast grad school.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #14
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All my customers want hand made stuff that doesn't come from a factory in China, but complain because it's SO expensive.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #15
Surlysomething

The receptionist bought the blue tin of coffee and not the red tin.

It's going to be a long day.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to join a samurai SCA clan, but can't afford the armour. This is dead serious
Old 09-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #17
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I just got my groceries delivered and the freezer was dull so I had to take a tray of burgers out of the freezer to defrost
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #18
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
i did that with a new NINJA food thingie..and picked it up by the blade..right in the old thumb...bled forever like a motherfucker off and on all week, cause I refused to get it stitched...LIQUID BAND AIDS worked to heal the sucker up at last
Superglue works. I sliced my thumb during a gig once. Bled all over the guitaar. Spot of superglue later, problem solved....did sting a bit though. And dried blood is a surprisingly persistant stain.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #19
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have to go to another city to see Dredd cause it's not showing in my town!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #20
Surlysomething

Ran out of granola bars. Must survive on vanilla coffee and cream.
Life is such a drag.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #21
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

My Dr. Pepper cost me $1.75 out of the vending machine today. Damnit, man!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #22
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The keyless entry transmittor thingy on my car keys stopped working so now I have to use the one on my spare set
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #23
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
The keyless entry transmittor thingy on my car keys stopped working so now I have to use the one on my spare set

My heart is breaking for you.

Another example of the hardness of life. *sigh*
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The cute bartender keeps giving me free shots and when I told him maybe he shouldn't because I'm driving, he offered to drive me home but I don't like his car.

Dunkin Donuts only gave me 7 rather than 8 shots of cream in my pumpkin coffee.

I got the coffee for free because the cashier liked the music I was playing in my car but he FORGOT THE NAPKINS!

FWP

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The volume button on my remote control for my DVR box is not working. Now I have to use the remote from my flatscreen just to turn the volume up and down and the other remote for the channels! Ughh FML