Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #26
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
"If American engineers can put a man on the moon, why can't they design a comfortable brassiere? Not to mention panty hose that last as long as men's socks. "
Based on your profile picture...and certain comments...I more or less assumed you were a guy. Now I'm wondering if I'm....sexist?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #27
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
If American engineers can put a man on the moon, why can't they design a comfortable brassiere? Not to mention panty hose that last as long as men's socks.
But men's socks don't last all that long anymore - the toes keep going, or the soles wear through.

And don't get me started on the disruptions to the morning commute's traffic flow caused by the start of school - I mean, it can add MINUTES to my morning bus ride!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #28
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
The volume button on my remote control for my DVR box is not working. Now I have to use the remote from my flatscreen just to turn the volume up and down and the other remote for the channels! Ughh FML
Just a quick update for all of you waiting on baited breath over how I might be able to overcome this great obstacle and be a shining beacon of self-reliance and testicular fortitude.

Turns out I just needed new batteries. I can use just one remote again for everything.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried, macaroni-and-cheese that I had for lunch was not nearly as tasty as I'd expected, given the amount of decadence rolled into it.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Just a quick update for all of you waiting on baited breath over how I might be able to overcome this great obstacle and be a shining beacon of self-reliance and testicular fortitude.

Turns out I just needed new batteries. I can use just one remote again for everything.
Was it wrong of me to read that as 'a shining bacon of self-reliance.....'????

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #31
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Was it wrong of me to read that as 'a shining bacon of self-reliance.....'????
No, just really, really awesome.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:44 AM   #32
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I bought some groceries yesterday for breakfast today. Was going to make a bacon sandwich.
Unfortunately I wasn't playing close enough attention and they replaced the meat with a huge pack of pork chop herbs. I swear they did it on purpose.

It was a bay con.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #33
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First world problem of today: Sasquatch won't let me call them "bazonkers."

Spoiler alert: I'm going to anyway.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:01 AM   #34
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
First world problem of today: Sasquatch won't let me call them "bazonkers."

Spoiler alert: I'm going to anyway.
Hey.... Dark Lady... guess what?

A backwards poet writes inverse.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a feeling that most people don't really understand the concept of this thread.

Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #36
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried, macaroni-and-cheese that I had for lunch was not nearly as tasty as I'd expected, given the amount of decadence rolled into it.
Grease is not really decadent, since it is one of the four basic food groups. If you're looking for a truly decadent lunch, try absinthe.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #37
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I have a feeling that most people don't really understand the concept of this thread.

Haha.
Hahaha, first world problems, people don't understand fīrst world problems.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #38
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

FWP: Not everyone finds puns as funny as I do.

FWP: Can't tell if one of my acquaintances if "friendly grumpy" or just a grumpy sod.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Hahaha, first world problems, people don't understand fīrst world problems.
I know, right?
Old 09-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #40
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The ice maker in my freezer is not making ice fast enough to keep up with my drinking pace. I have only been able to put 3 cubes in my last to bourbon and sodas. Not to mention that the Perrier I opened just last Tuesday has already lost most of it's fizz and I had to drink my first one a little flatter than I wanted.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #41
Surlysomething

Haha. LOVE these!

Quote:
The ice maker in my freezer is not making ice fast enough to keep up with my drinking pace. I have only been able to put 3 cubes in my last to bourbon and sodas. Not to mention that the Perrier I opened just last Tuesday has already lost most of it's fizz and I had to drink my first one a little flatter than I wanted.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #42
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh the humanity!

'Isn't anybody going to help that poor man?'
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #43
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Oh the humanity!

'Isn't anybody going to help that poor man?'
Not to worry, I was able to make do by firing up my Chevy Silverado crew cab and making the long drive 2 blocks to a convenience store where as luck would have it, I was able to purchase a 10 lb. bag of ice for $2. Crisis averted! Sometimes my never give up, never say die attitude amazes even myself.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #44
Surlysomething

I'm doing a self-imposed ban on getting the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks until it's technically Fall.

It's so hard to resist.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #45
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm doing a self-imposed ban on getting the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks until it's technically Fall.

It's so hard to resist.
I've been sucking down Dunkin Donuts' Pumpkin Spice coffee and iced apple cider for two weeks now. Can't wait for iced gingerbread men and mint or toffee hot chocolate for Christmas.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #46
Surlysomething

I only have a few days left and i'm going to indulge. Unfortunately we don't have Dunkin Donuts up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I've been sucking down Dunkin Donuts' Pumpkin Spice coffee and iced apple cider for two weeks now. Can't wait for iced gingerbread men and mint or toffee hot chocolate for Christmas.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:48 PM   #47
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

as much as i love pumpkin flavored everything, it's still in the 90s every day here in texas and that is not fucking seasonal. :/
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #48
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

also, guy i was seeing and got into a fight with this morning left his phone here. he was supposed to be here like two hours ago to pick it up. my first world problem is i now have an extra shitty phone.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #49
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I scuffed a pair of my Jordan's today and now I don't even wanna wear them.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #50
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't order pizza till 4pm!
That's like a whole 24 minutes away!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote