Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
ripley
Master Member

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.
ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default SSBBWs and submissive men

Do you think, of the men that like SSBBWs, that there is a greater percentage of submissive (sexually) men than in the population as a whole? I've seen this talked about a lot in chat, and after reading some white type of AnnMarie's in another thread (you vixen you) I wondered what you all thought.

Maybe it's something to do with our size, that we give the illusion of being powerful, and this brings guys with that preference out in the open?

I don't want to start a fight or anything, it's just friday night so of course I'm sitting home bored and reading Dims.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:32 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've run into a lot of submissives during my stint in SSBBW *out and online* land.

I have to say though, they run the gamut of degrees. Those who are true lifestyle submissives (doubt it has much to do with liking fat chicks, they just happen to want to be sub to fatties), to those who want a big fat girl to put them in their place physically, to those who are "catering" types, to those who might just be orally submissive (want to be used for that, etc).

So, I don't think I'm answering clearly here, but yes... there are a lot of submissive guys, but I don't think it's all to do with us being SSBBWs - and while I'm not dom by any stretch, SOME types of the submissive behavior (oral subs for instance) are just fine and doodly-dandy by me.

(White type??? Me??? Nah.)
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:38 PM   #3
ripley
Master Member

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.
ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, I only understood about half of that.

May I sit at your knee and learn? You can call me "Grasshopper" if ya want.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ahhaha... sure.

Ask away little one, I'll answer what I can... as I'm sure others will as they find this thread.

And you probably didn't get it because I was sort of rambling... go easy on yourself.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #5
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So I don't misinterpret this one, what's an oral sub?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:53 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
Someone who's all about going south (and there are degrees of that too, but basically, a "pleaser"... lol).

Old 07-07-2006, 10:19 PM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i honestly feel dirtier when i read this stuff b/c i always get all of it. even the peers and the furries and ... all of it.

(not that there's anything wrong with those choices--I'm just saying that when you've heard of every single one of them, well...I chalk it up to being a librarian with a good memory for kink)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:39 AM   #8
TallFatSue
Happily Retired

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As a tall SSBBW, my purely unscientific impression is that men are no more or less likely to be submissive. I've encountered a few who were submissive, and one particular oddball fantasized he was one inch tall, painting my toe nails. On the other hand, there were a few dominant men who viewed me as a personal challenge and thought a fat Amazon like me would be great for wrasslin'. So I'd say men run the full gamut, and my size is not a major factor in that regard.

As for my husband (he: 5ft10, 165lb; me: 6ft, 450lb), well, Art & I are both strong-willed and opinionated, so sometimes the sparks do fly! But in a good way.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:53 AM   #9
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, I don't think that. No... NO.

Here's my theory after workin' in the "sex industry" for awhile:

Online, men are more free to be themselves without consequences.

With a partner more outside the realm of social tradition, they feel a greater freedom to explore their sexuality.

I played EXCLUSIVELY thin personas while working in phone sex, and the majority of callers, around 85%, were submissive.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:53 AM   #10
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have encountered both Submissive men and Dominant men here. Actually very few who are into the "basics." These days when asked what my fantasy is my best response is "Simple average everyday sex" It seems at times nothing is Taboo anymore.

To answer the question I find that more men that like my size woman are submissive. HOWEVER I've never been anyother size so I can't speak for that end of the spectrum.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:20 AM   #11
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Honestly, I don't think so.

I think submissive men are probably closer to being fat women than anyone else. There are an awful lot of them, and very very few dommes. Dommes (fat or thin) definitely have their pick of submissive men.

Submissive men regularly randomly approach me online not even knowing I'm fat, or anything about me other than that I'm female. Too bad for them I don't have a dominant bone in my body.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:16 AM   #12
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist

I played EXCLUSIVELY thin personas while working in phone sex, and the majority of callers, around 85%, were submissive.
Oh, my. We need to hear more about this, TSL. Lots more. And post pix plz. Well, scratch that last part. I've seen enough of your naked ass, hon

I am curious about the phone sex stint, though. I've always wondered who would pay $3.99 per minute for what basically amounts to having a stranger talk dirty to you while listening to you [fake an] orgasm. I am assuming that the caller likely has some ...issues (and hopefully, tissues ... but that's another line of reasoning altogether ). Were you encouraged to keep them on the phone as long as possible? Did you have some kind of script that you followed? What were the common fantasy requests that you encountered (and would I be wrong to assume that many of them were of the "you've been a bad, bad boy and must be punished" variety)? Were you paid well? Are you tired of my questions yet? You see, I'm contemplating a career change .... Heh.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:22 AM   #13
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are no scripts, mama, but yeah, you keep them on as long as possible. A few of my favorite customers:

A guy who look pictures after I instructed him to use his own feces as make-up.

A guy who wanted to be used as a way for me to make money as my personal prostitute for male clients until I snuffed him out.

A guy who liked to talk about ancient Asian torture for HOURS!

Most of them were harmless, but screwy. One guy who was a reg fantasized about me being a dying, high-voiced robot.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:34 AM   #14
Tommyboy1974

Tommyboy1974 has said some nice things

I think most woman, large and small want to be with a man's man. The strong silent type. Most woman (not all), want to be in a relationship where the gender roles are defined. Men are Men and the Woman are Woman. And I think most men feal the same way.

But when in the bed room a very large woman (ssbbw's) have a certian advantage. I don't know if it is submissive or not, but (I can't speak for any one other than my self) But I prefer my girlfriend , lover ect. to be on top, in the bed room. Part of the attrition to the ssbbw is her size and using it to her advantage. The whole "now I got you right where I want you!" is a total turn on. Like I said I'm not sure if that is submissive or not. I don't think of my self as a Sub, but That is what I like in the bed room. ( and 69 rules!)

All woman are Goddesses and a real Mans Man knows this is true. So does this make me submissive ? I don't know you tell me
Tommyboy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:36 AM   #15
Esme
Master Member

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am just way creeped out by even the thought of those conversations!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:49 AM   #16
Wagimawr
Executive Member

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Come on, man, you're smart - use your head.

Or your mouth. Either way, you'll get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67
Well, scratch that last part. I've seen enough of your naked ass, hon
Hey hey hey she's hot (for a skinny chick), don't run her off

Seriously, SL, your naked ass is welcome anywhere, anytime.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:10 AM   #17
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
There are no scripts, mama, but yeah, you keep them on as long as possible. A few of my favorite customers:

A guy who look pictures after I instructed him to use his own feces as make-up.

A guy who wanted to be used as a way for me to make money as my personal prostitute for male clients until I snuffed him out.

A guy who liked to talk about ancient Asian torture for HOURS!

Most of them were harmless, but screwy. One guy who was a reg fantasized about me being a dying, high-voiced robot.
*taking notes* I'm naturally submissive, so those kinds of calls are a bit intimidating to me, not quite sure what to say sometimes.

I prefer a dominant and aggressive man in my bedroom though. Thankfully I've got one of those. hehehe

I have run across quite a few submissives over the years. I tend to enjoy the worshipful ones, not so much the ones who need alot of abuse.
Of course I have no problems torturing an appreciative sub. It's much more fun in real time though.
I had the opportunity in Vegas to work a few domme sessions with a girlfriend of mine. I had no idea how much fun it would be and I think I surprized her with my skills.
For a woman in the sex industry, submissives are where the money is, seriously, even for an ssbbw.

Last edited by candygodiva : 07-08-2006 at 09:13 AM.
candygodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:03 AM   #18
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
You'd be amazed how often that exact phrase has led to disaster.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:13 AM   #19
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr

Or your mouth. Either way, you'll get it.

Clarification please...

Which head?

(the big head or the smaller one?)
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 12:34 PM   #20
Wagimawr
Executive Member

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not inclined to think it matters.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:06 PM   #21
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920
I have encountered both Submissive men and Dominant men here. Actually very few who are into the "basics." These days when asked what my fantasy is my best response is "Simple average everyday sex" It seems at times nothing is Taboo anymore.

To answer the question I find that more men that like my size woman are submissive. HOWEVER I've never been anyother size so I can't speak for that end of the spectrum.

Bernadette,
I am with you on this, I've run the gamut of experiences on the whole submissive/dominant end and I've run into a disproportionate number who were all about being my human doormat.
It comes and goes and changes and on a per relationship basis. As long as everyone is clear on the rules of engagement, it's all good in/on/under/around the hood.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:09 PM   #22
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

my experiences have been that most subs are only subs when they want to be and they like topping from below. they don't really want to be submissive in the far-reaching sense, they just like a little kink added in. there's a difference.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:11 PM   #23
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
my experiences have been that most subs are only subs when they want to be and they like topping from below. they don't really want to be submissive in the far-reaching sense, they just like a little kink added in. there's a difference.
I really hate it when they top from the bottom. It's annoying.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #24
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Gee and then there's folks like me that just enjoy making people happy.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #25
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva
*taking notes* I'm naturally submissive, so those kinds of calls are a bit intimidating to me, not quite sure what to say sometimes.

I prefer a dominant and aggressive man in my bedroom though. Thankfully I've got one of those. hehehe

I have run across quite a few submissives over the years. I tend to enjoy the worshipful ones, not so much the ones who need alot of abuse.
Of course I have no problems torturing an appreciative sub. It's much more fun in real time though.
I had the opportunity in Vegas to work a few domme sessions with a girlfriend of mine. I had no idea how much fun it would be and I think I surprized her with my skills.
For a woman in the sex industry, submissives are where the money is, seriously, even for an ssbbw.
I guess I was a rotten submissive! I always got the weirdos into crazy torture.

Oddly enough, I'm probably the most vanilla person you'll meet.

BTW, Candy, I think you're fantastic.