Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: Do you like 'em fuzzy?
Yes gimme dem chops! 15 38.46%
Oh helllllllllll naw! Baby bottom smooth son! 24 61.54%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Should I grow 'em back?

Well? Should I?

VS

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Well? Should I?

100% YES...or another variation!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I voted no, though I'll admit you look smashing with them on . . .
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd rather you didn't.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, I am so in favour of not growing them back that I logged in just to answer the poll and accidentally wrote "no" as my password.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that with them you have a very strong, cool, and distinctive look. But a bit like, say, bourbon, it may not be to everyone’s tastes. So if you need to be more broadly palatable (for work, dating, whatever), I’d say keep them off. If you are good in your life and don’t mind coming on a bit strong, grow ‘em back and wear them proudly.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

The mutton chops are distinctive, but I think the smooth look suits you well.
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #8
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Try some different facial hair configurations maybe? But all shaved off is cool too. soft chin and cheeks don't always want to be hidden
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where's the third option?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
fitforfat

fitforfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitforfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think both look good on you, but I agree with Tad... some ladies might be a little uncomfortable with the mutton chops. Personally, my favorite facial hair on any man is a full beard, but trimmed, not super long. Do whatever makes you feel the best!
fitforfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Beard + oral sex = WIN WIN
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitforfat View Post
I think both look good on you, but I agree with Tad... some ladies might be a little uncomfortable with the mutton chops. Personally, my favorite facial hair on any man is a full beard, but trimmed, not super long. Do whatever makes you feel the best!
As a lady, I get the first impression of out-dated and sinister with them on...
and regular normal type guy with them off. JMHO.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lemme ride dem mutton chops.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #14
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up Grow them back

mutton chops for the win!!!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #15
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look rather handsome without them!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #16
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks folks, that was fun little poll/experiment. Looks like the 'nays' have it!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 09-19-2012, 03:05 AM   #17
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Thanks folks, that was fun little poll/experiment. Looks like the 'nays' have it!
wait there's OPTION 3...some other amazing configuration.....
Old 09-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #18
djudex
I'm out

Well....I could always grow my ear and nose hairs out to a magnificent length, twine them together and make the worlds most disturbing handlebar mustache!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 09-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #19
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

While the mutton chops were distinctly you and made you unique, without them you have a George Clooney flair to you either way is good but my mother looking over my shoulder says you're super handsome in the second pic. Lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look more approachable without.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #21
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mutton chops make you look 19th Century Presidential.

Bear in mind that the mutton chopped 19th Century Presidents were pretty much all incompetent. You look better without.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #22
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitforfat View Post
some ladies might be a little uncomfortable with the mutton chops. Personally, my favorite facial hair on any man is a full beard, but trimmed, not super long.
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
As a lady, I get the first impression of out-dated and sinister with them on...
and regular normal type guy with them off. JMHO.
... and yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
You look rather handsome without them!
... also yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
You look more approachable without.
... seconded ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Mutton chops make you look 19th Century Presidential.
.... indeed ....

===> you look great clean shaven!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:41 AM   #23
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default how about something else

like growing a very long beard or go tee instead? my future is growing his beard and as you can see my go tee is just growing and growing.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #24
MissTsatske

MissTsatske can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissTsatske can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dunno, I definitely like the chops. Have you considered going halfway and rocking sideburns?
MissTsatske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #25
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default If you can get away with it work-wise:

My vote is for the haircut in the first picture, but with the chops 1" shorter on each side's "length" (horizontally across the face), so they're further from meeting in the middle. And 1" wider, maybe a little-past the jawline, but with a clean upper-line.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote