Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: Do you like 'em fuzzy?
Yes gimme dem chops! 15 38.46%
Oh helllllllllll naw! Baby bottom smooth son! 24 61.54%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2012, 05:28 AM   #26
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTsatske View Post
I dunno, I definitely like the chops. Have you considered going halfway and rocking sideburns?
I always fuck up sideburns when I'm shaving, take too much off and then it's just a long, slow weedwhacking job up the sides of my face to make things even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
My vote is for the haircut in the first picture, but with the chops 1" shorter on each side's "length" (horizontally across the face), so they're further from meeting in the middle. And 1" wider, maybe a little-past the jawline, but with a clean upper-line.
I like the first haircut better myself but right now I've got this Caeser cut going on that I kind of am enjoying. But the chop is all or nothing as noted above.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #27
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

CHOPS!!!! My ex had chops for a while and they looked silly on him and I always thought they were ugly, BUT one of my best friends just grew out some fine lookin chops and I adore it! Fuzzy and crazy! DO IT.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote