Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #26
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Black women really like it when you touch their hair, give it a try sometime to a random stranger just to see how much it makes their day.
I'm sorry, but we no longer answer to the term
black, negro, colored, or even African-American.
The preferred term is now "Cornbread Boogaloo,"
and in order to display your political awareness
and willingness to embrace diversity, I suggest
you all individually find an assembled group of
people of African descent, and introduce yourselves
loudly, proudly, and at least 3 blocks away from your car.

Blame Charles Cozart for this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg themoreyouknow.jpg (26.6 KB, 118 views)
Old 09-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #27
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

"If some is good, more is better" applies to all situations. All of them. No exceptions...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #28
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Make sure you repeatedly point out all their flaws. Go into great detail, in case they haven't gotten your point, and remind them several times. Their gratitude may appear like exasperation but you will be rewarded with an embrace that only looks like a punch in the nuts. Lean back and reap the benefits of your good deeds.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #29
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shove your opinion into every facet of her life. Make that silly girl see that you obviously know what's best for her! Every girl is a damsel in distress, so you need to be their white knight.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pursue her relentlessly and publicly even if it takes years. Then once she favorably responds to your attention, tell her you love her. Share intimate memories and moments with her. Tell her your greatest fears and make her believe that it's real, not like with those other assholes. Reassure her every reluctance. Make her trust you. Make plans with her, and share them with your mutual friends and family. Dedicate special things to her. And then, to show her who's boss, cut off all communication and ignore her pleas to even know whether you're dead or alive because you're the man. Then, when she's finally over you and moved on, invade her safe spaces and dominate them while pointedly ignoring her, to continue showing her who's boss.

Everyone will love you for it, most especially your mutual friends.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #31
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
Wear sportswear only if you do not participate in any sports. Lots of it, I mean it looks SO hot, especially man made materials
I do love the way Nylon tracksuits chafe my inner thighs!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #32
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When meeting your partner's parents for the first time, take the edge off by getting drunk and naked. It'll make everyone laugh and put them at ease. They'll love you for it. This works even better in public settings. Hit on Grandma if she's there, the old gal will appreciate the attention.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are you for real here? Seriously?

Did you not get the gist of the thread? And come on, there's been a freaking movie about black women and their hair. His post wasn't a stretch by any means. And do you even know if this man has a black wife or black kids or a multitude of black friends? I'm kind of confused where all of this came from. I have a sister that is black and her hair is a big deal all the time. I think she would find it funny as hell.

Edit: Theronin23 thinks your kidding. And I thought so at first too, so apologies if you were. But if you weren't, i'm still confused. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-20-2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: added the edit
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #34
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
When meeting your partner's parents for the first time, take the edge off by getting drunk and naked. It'll make everyone laugh and put them at ease. They'll love you for it. This works even better in public settings. Hit on Grandma if she's there, the old gal will appreciate the attention.
It'll be a great story at the wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Are you for real here? Seriously?

Did you not get the gist of the thread? And come on, there's been a freaking movie about black women and their hair. His post wasn't a stretch by any means. And do you even know if this man has a black wife or black kids or a multitude of black friends? I'm kind of confused where all of this came from. I have a sister that is black and her hair is a big deal all the time. I think she would find it funny as hell.
I think she was kidding. Giving more bad advice. She said they answer to "Cornbread Boogaloo" FFS lol.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post

I think she was kidding. Giving more bad advice. She said they answer to "Cornbread Boogaloo" FFS lol.
I really hope so.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #36
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I really hope so.
Surly..... calm down. She's OBVIOUSLY joining in.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #37
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default "Best" Advice

I've heard that caffeine counteracts alcohol, so a person who's been drinking needs to make that "last one for the road", coffee.

Really bad advice!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #38
Surlysomething

Excuse me? Obviously? I didn't see it as obvious and other people that I have talked to privately didn't either. I also edited my comment. So maybe it's you that needs to calm down? Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Surly..... calm down. She's OBVIOUSLY joining in.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #39
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Excuse me? Obviously? I didn't see it as obvious and other people that I have talked to privately didn't either. I also edited my comment. So maybe it's you that needs to calm down? Yep.
Haha. That'll teach me to refresh an old page before I hit reply.

-------------

Always suspect someone of throwing a race-based hissy fit in a sarcastic thread.

Try your best to take someone's comments in a negative way. Bite their head off too, they will fall over themselves in an attempt to apologise and you can proceed to arse-rape them to your heart's content.

Never ask someone what they mean. Who knows more what they intended to say than strangers?

Last edited by Sasquatch!; 09-20-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: --- added for clarity
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #40
Surlysomething

You're really not trying to school me on thread etiquette, are you? Haha.

Please say no.

Quote:
Haha. That'll teach me to refresh an old page before I hit reply.

-------------

Always suspect someone of throwing a race-based hissy fit in a sarcastic thread.

Try your best to take someone's comments in a negative way. Bite their head off too, they will fall over themselves in an attempt to apologise and you can proceed to arse-rape them to your heart's content.

Never ask someone what they mean. Who knows more what they intended to say than strangers?
Old 09-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #41
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

The only way to gain respect is by kicking people in the balls. Do so on a regular basis.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #42
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Old 09-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #43
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Hahaha! Where's that from?
Old 09-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #44
theronin23

Quote:
Hahaha! Where's that from?
The TV show Psych, I believe.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #45
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post

BAHAHAHAHA!! Cornbread boogaloo!!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #46
Surlysomething

Getting all up in a woman's business while she has PMS is sure to win you bonus points in every aspect of your relationship together.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #47
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you haven't started smoking already you should really start now,those tv ads with the bodybags are all a buncha propaganda, fuckin liberals trying to push their agendas on everyone...and if you hadn't heard,all the cool kids are doing it duh. Plus it makes your clothes smell so good and the public is really accommodating to your habit unless you live in Europe or Nashville.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #48
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
If you haven't started smoking already you should really start now,those tv ads with the bodybags are all a buncha propaganda, fuckin liberals trying to push their agendas on everyone...and if you hadn't heard,all the cool kids are doing it duh. Plus it makes your clothes smell so good and the public is really accommodating to your habit unless you live in Europe or Nashville.
I loooove the smell of stale cigarette smoke and unwashed clothes. It's so retro!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #49
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Where My Boogaloos At!?!?

Hello Surly,
I did "get" whitehotrazor's post, and was merely riffing on it, for the exact reason that I appreciated it. As a woman with hip length dreadlocks, or locs, I know what it's like to have people touch my hair without asking (and even asking can be odious, because a polite person will feel obligated to say 'yes'). Also, the post contained the type of insight which points to him or her having more than a superficial acquaintance with black culture. So yes, to me it was rather obvious that razor, if not black, had at least met enough black people to have encountered this issue, if not made the gaffe his or herself. Actually, this didn't make me angry or pissy, it made me comfortable enough to share a joke I wouldn't share with a room full of random internet folk. This is the BHM/FFA section of DIMS, my old stomping ground. I got comfortable, and I'm going to stay comfortable.

As for taking offense, you might have done well to do two things:

1. If you were pming anyone at all, you could have sent one to me, asking for clarification. You didn't. Why not?

2. You could have taken a look at previous postings that I've made in the forums. Would have taken a bit more time, but it's something I've done in order to better ascertain what someone may have meant by their comments. If you look at my past postings, you'll see that I'm not a shit-stirrer by any means, that I like a good joke on nearly any subject, and that I think before I post.

And yes, if Sassy wasn't, then *I* am trying to school you in forum etiquette.

Lastly, I tried to make my comment so incredibly over the top that NO ONE would doubt for a moment that I was joking. I even referenced the comedian who had come up with the original routine. I see that I will have to work harder in the future.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg mustache twirl 1.jpeg (23.2 KB, 106 views)

Last edited by lovelocs; 09-20-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: format and line breaks.
lovelocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #50
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Gods be damned I wish this rep system worked like I need it to work!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote