Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
72gmc

72gmc has said some nice things
Default Help or support please

Ok I know I'm new here so please bare with me. I've always had a fetish with women's bellies. The soft roundness. I live it.ast year my wife got pregnant and it was like a dream come true. But during her pregnancy I started to gain weight also. At first she liked the little extra chubby on me. We had fun with food also. By the end when my son was born I packed on thirty pounds. I went from 150 to 180. Now here's where I need help or support. I Love the extra weight. I want more. My wife she's dieting so I have to sneak food while at work. So far I've been able to gain about five more pounds in a little over a month. I would like to know how I can get the help or support to fatten me up some more. My goal is to be over 200. I'm 5'5 tall ands the weight has been going FTP my belly and just recently I've started to get moobs. I know there's no posting for personals. Sorry if it sounds like that. Trust me it's not. Info would be great. Thanks for taking the time and for you help.
72gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude, please don't post the same message on three different boards! This is probably the right one to leave it on. Perhaps go click on the report icon in the other two posts (bottom left corner) and ask the mods to delete those copies.

As to the contents of your post, I'm not entirely clear on what you are looking for. You want strangers to encourage you? You want to figure out how to get your wife to like it and encourage you? You want more intimate encouragement but not from your wife? Or you really aren't sure, just that you love the gaining and desperately want some validation for it, from somewhere?

Maybe take another crack at describing what you want to find?
Old 09-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Do you have high blood pressure?
Well, since you gained almost 1/3 your original body weight, you probably do now.

Go to your doctor, get checked out & ask for a beta-blocker like Atenolol.

I recently started taking a Beta-Blocker for my high blood pressure & ironically packed on 40 lbs. in 2 months while trying to LOSE weight.
Oh, and I'm also on Adderall & Phentermine. I was like...WTF? How did that happen? 515 to 555.

I then found out:
*Beta-blockers can slow your metabolism by up to 10%. (Direct quote from "You on A Diet" book by Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen.)

~Not sure why you want to gain, but that will do it.
So will some other meds. Why don't you do a google search?

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 09-19-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Correction.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote