Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
bartolinho77

bartolinho77 has said some nice things
Wink Well-balanced diet for a gainer

Hey there!
I would like to know something about a good diet which will help me to gain more weight, but will not ruin my cholesterol level. I've been gaining on purpose for 2 years, from 200 pounds back then up to 283 pounds now. My cholesterol went a little bit out of norm, but it isn't enormously big. I was eating literally everything whenever I wanted, including a lot of chinese, macdonalds and so on. What would you tell me? Any advice? : ) I don't have any certain goal, but I love my big belly growing. FFA - help! : )
Cheers!
bartolinho77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not an FFA, but I would like to help you.

I have gone ahead and created a meal plan for you, so please stick to it. It is very healthy.

Monday
--------------
Breakfast: 1 jar of peanut butter, tub of vanilla ice cream, 1 carton heavy cream
Lunch: 1 jar of peanut butter, tub of vanilla ice cream, 1 carton heavy cream
Dinner: 1 jar of peanut butter, tub of vanilla ice cream, 1 carton heavy cream

Tuesday
--------------
Breakfast: 1 jar of peanut butter, tub of vanilla ice cream, 1 carton heavy cream

Wednesday
--------------

Thursday
-------------

Friday
------------

Saturday
--------------

Sunday
------------

BONUS
If you stick to the meal plan for a whole week, on Sunday after dinner, treat yourself to: 1 jar of peanut butter, tub of vanilla ice cream, 1 carton heavy cream
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can he change out vanilla for chocolate, or will that ruin the whole process?
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Can he change out vanilla for chocolate, or will that ruin the whole process?
I said vanilla for a reason, Paquito. For a reason.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I said vanilla for a reason, Paquito. For a reason.
Right, right. No more deviations.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Right, right. No more deviations.
Dude, he WALKS the hills of Frisco day in and day out and weighs 6000 lbs. I think he knows what he's doing here. Let's just watch with shock and awe.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Dude, he WALKS the hills of Frisco day in and day out and weighs 6000 lbs. I think he knows what he's doing here. Let's just watch with shock and awe.
Its true. I weigh 6000lbs and jog to work and back every day. Uphill both ways. In the rain. During earthquakes.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd be laughing if I didn't honestly think Chaz was double bluffing and this was his actual mealplan.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:45 AM   #9
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I weigh 6000lbs and jog to work and back every day..... During earthquakes.
Well...now we know what's causing them.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:11 AM   #10
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

If you want to improve your HDL and reduce your LDL cholesterol...eat more butter. It's actually true.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #11
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'd be laughing if I didn't honestly think Chaz was double bluffing and this was his actual mealplan.
Hey man, don't knock my good eats.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #12
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow I've gotta try that diet. LOL
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
bartolinho77

bartolinho77 has said some nice things

this turned into an epic thread love you guys!
bartolinho77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #14
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolinho77 View Post
this turned into an epic thread love you guys!
We *mmmmmmmmm* you too.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
If you want to improve your HDL and reduce your LDL cholesterol...eat more butter. It's actually true.
Only if you wrap the butter in strips of bacon.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #16
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Only if you wrap the butter in strips of bacon.
Nah, just eat the butter, no need for a garnish.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Nah, just eat the butter, no need for a garnish.
You take that back. YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Bacon is never a garnish. Bacon is bacon. Bacon is everything.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #18
MrBob

Quote:

Hey I like bacon, It's one of the 5 main food groups. But when I'm getting my butter on, I don't want additions.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #19
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolinho77 View Post
Hey there!
I would like to know something about a good diet which will help me to gain more weight, but will not ruin my cholesterol level. I've been gaining on purpose for 2 years, from 200 pounds back then up to 283 pounds now. My cholesterol went a little bit out of norm, but it isn't enormously big. I was eating literally everything whenever I wanted, including a lot of chinese, macdonalds and so on. What would you tell me? Any advice? : ) I don't have any certain goal, but I love my big belly growing. FFA - help! : )
Cheers!
The trick, of course, is balance - what would make a healthy diet for somebody who's not trying to gain is also a healthy diet for somebody who IS trying to gain. The trick to gaining is to eat more... and more... and more. Chinese, for example - add the 'beef and broccoli' stirfry in with the beef dishes. Macdonald's - add the third Big Mac, but then through in a salad. Enjoy your apples - in apple pie. And so on.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:

Bacon is God.

Quote:
Hey I like bacon, It's one of the 5 main food groups. But when I'm getting my butter on, I don't want additions.
Heathen trash.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #21
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cook a few pounds of bacon in a huge frying pan and put a entire block of butter into it!
Old 09-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #22
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Cook a few pounds of bacon in a huge frying pan and put a entire block of butter into it!

now you are just being silly, entire waste of butter that won't get eaten
Old 09-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #23
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chaz, you liar! You told me that would help me lose weight!
Old 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #24
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

now you are just being silly, entire waste of butter that won't get eaten
Nonsense! He can add a cauldron of bacon to it!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #25
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Chaz, you liar! You told me that would help me lose weight!
I'm sorry. I didn't think you would believe me.