Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title
Default beer guts?

as the title says really. any ladies into guys with beer guts and chunky legs and thighs from carrying it around all day as opposed to flab all over? not so many in my experience
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrugbybloke View Post
as the title says really. any ladies into guys with beer guts and chunky legs and thighs from carrying it around all day as opposed to flab all over? not so many in my experience
There are ladies attracted to guys who are fit and lean, muscular and giant, thin and out of shape, chubby, fat, massively obese, beer belly, and the list goes on and on.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #3
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
There are ladies attracted to guys who are fit and lean, muscular and giant, thin and out of shape, chubby, fat, massively obese, beer belly, and the list goes on and on.
thank you. i understand ladies are into guys of all sizes and shapes which is of course nice to hear. was wondering if any of them were into beer bellies in particular, especially ones 63" or bigger
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
thank you. i understand ladies are into guys of all sizes and shapes which is of course nice to hear. was wondering if any of them were into beer bellies in particular, especially ones 63" or bigger
Only 63" bellies that like long walks on the beach, salsa dancing and watercolours.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i like thighs, and i like beer, so...
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #6
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

You can have my thighs but get your hands off my Heiny!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I can answer to that, but I'm already in a serious committed relationship with a 68"+ belly. Sorry!
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #8
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I can answer to that, but I'm already in a serious committed relationship with a 68"+ belly. Sorry!
Way to make a guy feel inferior!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Way to make a guy feel inferior!
Don't feel bad.
Maybe they were measuring from underneath and not from the top of the shaft.
Maybe not.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #10
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Don't feel bad.
Maybe they were measuring from underneath and not from the top of the shaft.
Maybe not.
I'm not even 60" anymore, it's getting smaller.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #11
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default my future hubby

is 7 4 and just over 350lbs and wears a 5xl very tall shirt and 46 pants and has a monster size gut that I just love to squeeze.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The belly is the best part. ^.^
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:35 AM   #13
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a chocolate digestive biscuit belly. Does that count?
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #14
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

hell yes
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #15
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda333 View Post
The belly is the best part. ^.^
With all due respect, I must disagree....Bob Jr. is the best part...but at least you're in the vicinity!
Old 12-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #16
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
hell yes
GOOD. Gimme all the biscuits!

Last edited by freakyfred; 07-23-2013 at 02:07 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #17
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dunno about the rest of you, but my abdomen is covered in fat. Not beer or biscuits.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #18
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I dunno about the rest of you, but my abdomen is covered in fat. Not beer or biscuits.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post